Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Danny boy done that school kid thing of acting like you hate someone when secretly you like them??
Now tour's almost over, he can have a quick "thing" with Fake & never see him again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has Danny boy done that school kid thing of acting like you hate someone when secretly you like them??
Now tour's almost over, he can have a quick "thing" with Fake & never see him again 😂
What happens on tour stays on tour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
See she has reduced her bag again to under £1000.Would just give up stupid cow as no one clearly wants it👍Looking so sad this week is Jake the fake playing best buddies with the weird ass Danny boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
See she has reduced her bag again to under £1000.Would just give up stupid cow as no one clearly wants it👍Looking so sad this week is Jake the fake playing best buddies with the weird ass Danny boy.
Just looked and she first uploaded it 14 months ago 🙄. I think she needs to reduce it a lot more than that to even have a chance of selling it. Not surprised to see those manky trainers still on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey Everyone

Hope everyone is good, had a bit of a family incident. Everything ok now.

Do I think he’s gay ? No
Do I think he’d let someone suck his dick for a role or presenting job ? Yes.
Do I think he spends too much time on tattle & that’s his only audience ? Kind of.
Do I think him & the lad are into each other ? No.

Now, this doesn’t mean he isn’t a thirsty bleep who will do ANYTHING to get his name in paper - look at his son when he was a baby, he played the duck out of that. Now I know that the YTS non journalists who work for the DM trawl Tattle for stories & even use part of peoples post to create an article or allude to things.

The ADHD thing didn’t land like he expected - BECAUSE ON 3 SEPARATE OCCASIONS THE bleep HAD SOLD THE STORY. Like I said previously, he’s scrambling to get attention - any ? If the press aren’t writing about you at z list, you get forgotten very quickly, like he being.

Hugs to everyone - this week has been horrible ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What’s with the wierd lump on the side of his face?

Tik tok Fakey. You’ll soon be totally penniless.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree Jeanie that she makes out she’s gifted stuff when obviously is not.Not sure why she posts links to items she actually buys is it another way to make out she being paid to promote it?She took Fred out of school to visit her sister.Lets see if he comes along this time if going to turkey.Weather a bit hit and miss this time of year there.
Just looked and she first uploaded it 14 months ago 🙄. I think she needs to reduce it a lot more than that to even have a chance of selling it. Not surprised to see those manky trainers still on there 😂
Nobody will buy it it’s overpriced for a start and if people have money like that for a bag they would buy the real thing from the shop not second hand !! People also won’t trust her she has bad reviews for not completing orders

She’s such a beg they both skint as duck

• Heart
Is flaps hiding again? I seriously can’t believe she hasn’t addressed her nose job and used it as content/engagement ?? She’s desperate for engagement and its quite literally smack bang in her face but she’s not using it? They really are tit ‘influencers’ 😂 Probably doesn’t want to admit it wasn’t a freebie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a few items on there that have been sitting festering for a few months. She's a niche market for the clothes with being as thin as a rake and that bag is way overpriced.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone who is in The Full Monty with him
---

I wonder if Zara blacklisted her as all she did was order then send it all back
Haha, which is why she started slagging off Zara. She said she was bored of them but thought it was ok to give her minions a Zara voucher in one of her fake competitions😂.

• Haha
I bet this young lad thanked everyone but of course creepy Joe has to post the card.He really is a self centred prick who just adores himself.Flaps missing as wooden spoon clearly has no work and I’m loving watching the downfall of these two begs👌

Attachments

• Heart
I bet this young lad thanked everyone but of course creepy Joe has to post the card.He really is a self centred prick who just adores himself.Flaps missing as wooden spoon clearly has no work and I’m loving watching the downfall of these two begs👌
The lad sends him a personal card but twit has to put it on his Instagram to try and show how popular he is 🤮 as you say I bet he’s given them to all the cast, but the difference being they’ll keep it private, like he should of done.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is flaps hiding again? I seriously can’t believe she hasn’t addressed her nose job and used it as content/engagement ?? She’s desperate for engagement and its quite literally smack bang in her face but she’s not using it? They really are tit ‘influencers’ 😂 Probably doesn’t want to admit it wasn’t a freebie 🙄
I know Jessica, I said the same thing a few days ago, think of the engagement she could have got out of it, how stupid is she🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.