Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is flaps hiding again? I seriously can’t believe she hasn’t addressed her nose job and used it as content/engagement ?? She’s desperate for engagement and its quite literally smack bang in her face but she’s not using it? They really are tit ‘influencers’ 😂 Probably doesn’t want to admit it wasn’t a freebie 🙄
Probably no money to be made off it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Flappy is trying to get engagement now by asking for things to do with the kids 😴. Posts a picture of her with the two of them. 5 mins later he decides to do a post about Fred and Leo all so he can bring his dead brother up yet again. Always got to have the attention on him 🤢😡
---
Great minds 😂 If he was being heartfelt and genuine, he wouldn’t be hashtagging every word he can to try and get engagement from it. Wanker.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Never mentions how his other brother “gets on with the lads” does he?

Reactions: 27
Says he had the best times with his brothers, yet doesn't see the one who is still here!

Reactions: 26
Did she ask for the ski slope nose? 😂

Does a post about the kids but gotta drag up the dead bro 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She is clearly on the beg as usual.Take the boys to Lego land or any other attractions they have in the uk.Any ideas is just a away of the lazy witch to get freebies.She really pisses me of with her stupid posts as so many parents can’t do duck all with their kids because of financial problems.They have been gifted more than most families do in a year who actually work for a living.So duck off stupid cow and get your boys of the internet begging for days away😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She is clearly on the beg as usual.Take the boys to Lego land or any other attractions they have in the uk.Any ideas is just a away of the lazy witch to get freebies.She really pisses me of with her stupid posts as so many parents can’t do duck all with their kids because of financial problems.They have been gifted more than most families do in a year who actually work for a living.So duck off stupid cow and get your boys of the internet begging for days away😡😡
The fact she’s now shared the post on her stories and is asking people to comment, I actually don’t think it’s as much as getting freebies as trying to up her dwindling engagement 😂 Obviously if a freebie is offered, she’ll bite their hands off but genuinely think she’s doing it cos her engagement is so tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear down this is the first thing I thought of when I saw that pic :oops: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2856219

View attachment 2856222
bleeping hell id be hiding aswell 😳 it looked ok when she was getting her hair done but that was taken from the front… now looks like across between Ms Piggy and the Child Catcher! Oh my god, now wonder she’s not naming and shaming the butcher… much be the same one that did her boulders! I wouldn’t use it as content either! Shes never learns does she!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can just imagine her now on her stories

"Lollipops, come and get your lollipops. Use my code CHILDRENCATCHER50 for 50% off. #ad #gifted"

cc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Child catcher gets her pray, meanwhile Fakey plays Away as Danny boy will leave the play

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey Everyone

Hope everyone is good, had a bit of a family incident. Everything ok now.

Do I think he’s gay ? No
Do I think he’d let someone suck his dick for a role or presenting job ? Yes.
Do I think he spends too much time on tattle & that’s his only audience ? Kind of.
Do I think him & the lad are into each other ? No.

Now, this doesn’t mean he isn’t a thirsty bleep who will do ANYTHING to get his name in paper - look at his son when he was a baby, he played the duck out of that. Now I know that the YTS non journalists who work for the DM trawl Tattle for stories & even use part of peoples post to create an article or allude to things.

The ADHD thing didn’t land like he expected - BECAUSE ON 3 SEPARATE OCCASIONS THE bleep HAD SOLD THE STORY. Like I said previously, he’s scrambling to get attention - any ? If the press aren’t writing about you at z list, you get forgotten very quickly, like he being.

Hugs to everyone - this week has been horrible ❤
Hope you are ok @Katewinsletsknee .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.