Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How tit was the X factor though 😂😂😂 I only ever watched the start of one where they had some right corkers haha! It was truly dreadful
I thought the first couple of years were worth watching but the best was the auditions! There’s loads of people far better than him and much more likeable who haven’t made it but gone back into normal jobs but still perform. I wonder if it’s Zelda and Flaps who encourage him to keep going with his quest to be famous?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There you Flapz. Thank me later.

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🐔 I wonder if they use KY Jelly or Axle Grease for up their shitters ? ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
No room tour as Fakey & Danny boy holed up in a Travelodge 😂
Hotels will been pricey this week with it being Easter holidays, which is why he'll be sharing
His hole will be flapping like a clowns pocket...
---
Swarfega.
---
Filtered Fakey vs non filtered Fakey🤭🤭🤭🤭 he thinks he's gorgeous doesn't he but bleeping hell he absolutely isn't 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I've laid out better looking cadavers when I was working....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What do we think Wank-off Wendy and his corpse bride have been up to today? Cosplaying as parents whilst eye bleeping themselves and gaybaiting in lonely corridors?

Came on to ask What the duck is going on with his mad face? He’s getting the warped proportions of a Lego man who has gone mad on the filer. As much as I’m not a fan of Our Lass; she doesn’t half look unwell and I wouldn’t wish harm to her. Is the stress of living up to this pretend life finally getting to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Weird he hasn’t done an AMA in a while, gotta get those fake questions in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the love to you @Barbie2020 ♥♥You will find the strength one day my love and look back and think I wish I had done it sooner.♥♥No man is worth a life of making do as they never change .Xx
Exactly this you definitely will @Barbie2020. I have just done this..the past 6 months has been a nightmare. Splitting with my partner of many years. But I did it and I have found someone else and I am genuinely happier than I have been for many years. Life is too short...I know how hard it is but you deserve to be happy and be treated with respect. Sending you all my strength and love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Exactly this you definitely will @Barbie2020. I have just done this..the past 6 months has been a nightmare. Splitting with my partner of many years. But I did it and I have found someone else and I am genuinely happier than I have been for many years. Life is too short...I know how hard it is but you deserve to be happy and be treated with respect. Sending you all my strength and love ❤
Thank you so much 🩷🩷

I’m so glad that you’ve found happiness after a rough few months 😊 Life is definitely way too short and we all deserve nothing but happiness (apart from fakey maybe😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate fact that he’s walking through my hometown soiling everything that he’s touchEd and walking on the streets! It physically hurts that I know exactly where he’s going and been!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hate fact that he’s walking through my hometown soiling everything that he’s touchEd and walking on the streets! It physically hurts that I know exactly where he’s going and been!
Sanitise EVERYTHING you touch , next time when you go out xxx 😃😛😛

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate to say it but I agree. I think he’d make not too bad a living from OF because the gays love him and if people like Kerry Katona & Kieran Hayler make money from it, I’m sure he could 🤢 the problem he’s got, is he knows if he goes down that route, a lot of TV programmes would definitely be out the question (if they’re not already) to him. It’s known in the industry that OF shuts certain doors, especially on mainstream TV. However much he’d love the adulation from the gays and older women stroking his ego on a site like that, his obsession with being in front on a TV camera outweighs everything.
I agree. He will make good coin at the start but he will soon bore them pretty quickly. He doesn’t do anything exciting. There’s only so many times he can show his stank rancid ass and cock on there.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone watching The Valley? I’m sat thinking does Zach have a syrup like fakey? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Which ever is cheapest :ROFLMAO:
---
The funniest thing about the dunelm shitshow was him him fingerings the blue and white curtains,like he would be allowed to bring anything with colour or personality into that beige void 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.