Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just said on his latest story that he’s sharing a room with ‘Danny Boy’ - maybe that’s why the syrup looks like it’s about to come off, Danny’s been pulling his hair whilst riding him all night 🤢😂
Good God. His hole will be like a wind tunnel

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Flaps is a the kind of woman who puts her pretend lifestyle before her own children.Fred is rolled out for likes and Leo is just a over used puppet.She has duck all going for her.No work and a prick of a husband who clearly loves being away from home.Lets see how long this fake arse marriage works after the upcoming free holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Flaps is a the kind of woman who puts her pretend lifestyle before her own children.Fred is rolled out for likes and Leo is just a over used puppet.She has duck all going for her.No work and a prick of a husband who clearly loves being away from home.Lets see how long this fake arse marriage works after the upcoming free holiday.
If I was Flapz, I'd be straight down the clinic to get tested then see a lawyer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
By him playing up on the speculation , more filming with Danny, sharing a room with Danny now etc., he thinks tattle will think its too blatantly obvious to to true! Don’t worry Fakey, Flapz and Danny we all can see what youre doing and its not fooling anyone! Flapz is an absolute mug! If her family and friends already didn’t like him what must they think now? There’s always one mate who’s constantly complaining about their OH but never leaves them (obviously some are not in a financial position to leave I understand that) but its gets to a stage where you just don’t want to listen to them anymore? Id imagine Flapzs mates avoid her and don’t want to listen to her anymore…. I honestly cant see a reason why she can’t leave the prick, she’s done it before with Freddie’s dad with the help of her Dad, whats the difference this time??
This whole being ‘friends’ with Danny has come out of nowhere and now they’re sharing a room 🙄 As for Flappy, I genuinely think she’s so desperate for the ‘celeb’ lifestyle, she is either that thick or deluded, she still thinks she’s going to get it with him. Her main aim in life was/is to be part of the z list circuit. I’m sorry but to go on Celebs go Dating as a non celebrity contestant says it all. Thing is since she’s actually been with him, what TV barring 2 min slots has he done? X Factor, Jungle and DOI were all before she was even on the scene.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sharing a room with Danny this week and from what I could make out from this clip, he "leaves skiddies in the toilet".

Wake the duck up Flapz.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She is definitely that type of woman if she did live a a luxurious lifestyle she would turn a blind eye but thats the thing… its a pretend lifestyle, she doesn’t live a luxurious lifestyle whatsoever! This is what baffles me?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s definitely not managed to blag as many free hotels as I thought he would. I’d say he’s definitely had to pay for more than he’s been given free. In the whole time he’s been on tour I can’t remember him actually marking even one hotel as gifted but he’s so transparent that you know when he tags them or does a room tour, he’s grifted it. I bet he’s stayed in some right cheap old dumps that we’ve not seen 😂 It’s amazing how he doesn’t have to film and show us everything when it suits him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This whole being ‘friends’ with Danny has come out of nowhere and now they’re sharing a room 🙄 As for Flappy, I genuinely think she’s so desperate for the ‘celeb’ lifestyle, she is either that thick or deluded, she still thinks she’s going to get it with him. Her main aim in life was/is to be part of the z list circuit. I’m sorry but to go on Celebs go Dating as a non celebrity contestant says it all. Thing is since she’s actually been with him, what TV barring 2 min slots has he done? X Factor, Jungle and DOI were all before she was even on the scene.
She obviously thought that all the shite he did during lockdown that made him moderately popular was going to continue afterwards.
She got greedy, thinking about the freebies, grifting, etc. She didn't realise he's got as much talent as my left tit, and has never moved on since all the reality shite he did before she hooked up with him.
He's obviously feeding her a load of old bollocks about it's gonna happen, it's my year..
His year was 2010, or whenever the useless bleep went on zilch factor.
She'll stick to him like tit to a blanket, even if Danny Boy teabagged him in front of her.
Deluded thick twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sharing with Danny now, bet they'll be up all night🤭🤭🤭 Since when have they even been mates, looks like he can't stand him most of the time. Flappy is a silly bleep putting up with this tit for a nose job🤣🤣🤣 speaking of which she's quiet today.
---
He’s definitely not managed to blag as many free hotels as I thought he would. I’d say he’s definitely had to pay for more than he’s been given free. In the whole time he’s been on tour I can’t remember him actually marking even one hotel as gifted but he’s so transparent that you know when he tags them or does a room tour, he’s grifted it. I bet he’s stayed in some right cheap old dumps that we’ve not seen 😂 It’s amazing how he doesn’t have to film and show us everything when it suits him 🙄
Oh yes Jeanie, quite right, you absolutely know if he tags them in and films his room he's got it gifted. As far as I can remember he has blagged stays at The Village hotels and also at York and Chester, can't think of any others he's had free. Wonder how much he's being paid for this tour🤔🤔🤔
---
Didn't Flappy turn up at the Chester one with Spud, I seem to remember she did was asking for things to do there aswell.

• Heart
She is definitely that type of woman if she did live a a luxurious lifestyle she would turn a blind eye but thats the thing… its a pretend lifestyle, she doesn’t live a luxurious lifestyle whatsoever! This is what baffles me?
Bit like Philip Schofield missus. She must’ve known what was going on yet loved the lifestyle. Shame flaps can’t say it’s for the money 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Flaps will never leave him in her mind he’s a celeb 😂😂 she is as deluded as Jake is
both dreamers trying to manifest … idiots

• Haha
How tit was the X factor though 😂😂😂 I only ever watched the start of one where they had some right corkers haha! It was truly dreadful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Him and that Danny suddenly becoming pals is all very odd👀In previous clips he avoids the knob head at all costs.Now doing dancing videos and sharing a room that of course he had to broadcast about?Must read here more than us lot and is just trolling us lol.As for flaps she’s the kind of woman who sells her soul to have a easy life.Both lazy twats and I’m looking forward to how they survive financially after April.

• Heart
No room tour as Fakey & Danny boy holed up in a Travelodge 😂
Hotels will been pricey this week with it being Easter holidays, which is why he'll be sharing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Him and that Danny suddenly becoming pals is all very odd👀In previous clips he avoids the knob head at all costs.Now doing dancing videos and sharing a room that of course he had to broadcast about?Must read here more than us lot and is just trolling us lol.As for flaps she’s the kind of woman who sells her soul to have a easy life.Both lazy twats and I’m looking forward to how they survive financially after April.
Well the polar bear story confirmed he’s on here 24/7 sad sad bastard! I agree @mollyann hes trolling tattle 🙄 We know what you’re doing you idiot! It actually just confirms what we suspect even more 😂 He really is a bleeping idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been looking back through old threads and yes Flappy did turn up to Chester with the Gremlin, it was grifted and surprisingly Fakey also had a few days off sick too, predictable much🙄🙄🙄
Did anyone keep a tally of how much sick time he had off. He had a week off when he was doing MC, pretending his mental health was bad🙄🙄🙄

Only managed to grift a stay for a few days in York, then went to stay with Zelda, who waited up for him with a cuppa🤣🤣🤣🤣

Blagged a stay in Southampton, this was the week after the MMA fight, what's happened to James Webb, not been seen since😂😂😂

Grifted a stay in Cardiff too 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Well the polar bear story confirmed he’s on here 24/7 sad sad bastard! I agree @mollyann hes trolling tattle 🙄 We know what you’re doing you idiot! It actually just confirms what we suspect even more 😂 He really is a bleeping idiot!
Has he dirty deleted some recent stories? Can't see anything since the skiddies :sick: story?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The only filming he'll be doing with Danny "Boy" is sheer arse blasting. Both closet cunts.

Ere @IamMyaJ. - any success with this photo lovely? Let's bring this bleep down. 💯
---
I've been looking back through old threads and yes Flappy did turn up to Chester with the Gremlin, it was grifted and surprisingly Fakey also had a few days off sick too, predictable much🙄🙄🙄
Did anyone keep a tally of how much sick time he had off. He had a week off when he was doing MC, pretending his mental health was bad🙄🙄🙄

Only managed to grift a stay for a few days in York, then went to stay with Zelda, who waited up for him with a cuppa🤣🤣🤣🤣

Blagged a stay in Southampton, this was the week after the MMA fight, what's happened to James Webb, not been seen since😂😂😂

Grifted a stay in Cardiff too 😡😡😡
It should all be in the Wiki as I've tried to do a day by day account of this utter bleep.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.