Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t that Ben (who ever the duck he is) Haenow doing some village fete festival and I remember Fakey was supposed to do it aswell but didn’t ? Was that the time they used Spuds nursery school teacher’s death as an excuse to get out of doing it and fucked off to a grifted spa for the weekend instead?? Cunts! @PrincessJeanie I think you pointed out Ben was doing this shite? it was only last summer as far as I can remember?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t that Ben (who ever the duck he is) Haenow doing some village fete festival and I remember Fakey was supposed to do it aswell but didn’t ? Was that the time they used Spuds nursery school teacher’s death as an excuse to get out of doing it and fucked off to a grifted spa for the weekend instead?? Cunts! @PrincessJeanie I think you pointed out Ben was doing this shite? it was only last summer as far as I can remember?
Was it this one? Was posted last June. He had to pull out and Ben replaced him.

JK.jpg

Reactions: 16
No Ben took Fakeys place at the festival because of ‘unforeseen circumstances’. Those turned out to be that ‘family’ holiday (without Fred) she’d grifted to Menorca 🙄 The nursery teacher passed around the time of the NTAs and they were trying to imply that was why they wasn’t there, when we all know it’s cos they weren’t invited last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was it this one? Was posted last June. He had to pull out and Ben replaced him.

View attachment 2850752
Yep thats it Holly…Interesting 🤔
No Ben took Fakeys place at the festival because of ‘unforeseen circumstances’. Those turned out to be that ‘family’ holiday (without Fred) she’d grifted to Menorca 🙄 The nursery teacher passed around the time of the NTAs and they were trying to imply that was why they wasn’t there, when we all know it’s cos they weren’t invited last year.
Oh yeah now I remember Menorca was to take pictures of her ali express overpriced gym shite that spectacularly bombed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Jog on Fakey, we see through your family man BS 😂
Funny how he's only now missing his family when the tours nearly over
Screenshot_20240402_084203_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
For somebody who has publicly stated he doesn’t care about instagram and doesn’t go back at people anymore, he’s still replying to people on that Soccer Aid post 😂 and I’m pretty sure the last comment is either a burner account or someone he knows. It’s way too random and all the tags is something he would definitely do 🤔
As for that story. Why is he filming that and putting it online? Spud has been told to keep repeating it and how professional from him to say he doesn’t want to go to work and he’s basically only going because he’s got to. Good luck finding employment with that attitude Fakey 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
and if he gets the opportunity to work away again, he’ll always take it. Not just through necessity, but through choice. He hates being home unless it’s for content.
In two more weeks he’s going to be home full time 😂 bet Flapz cant wait and I can only imagine by the time he has to dress up as an elf in his local village hall he will no longer be living there so kinda defeats the purpose! They wont be able to last that long! They will try… but that’s only to prove tattle wrong and if you have to live you’re life around a gossip website well then it’s time you called it a day! How many times did they split up during lockdown? (I wasn’t aware these pricks existed back then)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if they’ll do a goodbye video at the front door as it’s been a while since their last one, and they’re such a loving close knit family don’t you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he has two more weeks and then they go on holiday I take it its another holiday without Freddie!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The going away video is all set up. I can imagine Fakey saying to Augustus, before pressing record, that he didn't want to go away and he didn't want to leave him. Probably repeated it so many times the poor kid got worried so started to say the same. Shame on you Fakey and your fake sad face you only give a tit about yourself. Get yourself a proper job then you will know what it's like to work away from your family AND work hard AND be absolutely shattered. My other half has done this for years and at times my kids got upset for not seeing Daddy all week but I didn't record their (genuine) tears for all to see. Even when he was so tired on his return he would always have the time for his kids and make lots of memories and give us a good life from what he earned. All Augustus will remember from his early years is having a camera flashed in his face and being told to act for the camera. Don't know why some people have kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have just watched that video, he is officially thick as pig tit for posting that, saying he doesn’t want to go to work and we all have to do things we do not want to do. So does that apply to when he does his crappy clap hand presenting 2 mins on loose women, this morning or good morning Britain or when he fucked off doing that rugby thing when he doesn’t even like rugby. I could go on, you’re so full of tit Fakey.

So the people that do actually like him and have seen him in TFM or going to see him this week just remember he doesn’t want to be there, if his “fans” don’t realise that he’s a lazy work shy fudge nudger they’re as brain dead as him.

Like @PrincessJeanie has said, this won’t help and will hinder his future work, he is so unprofessional who videos that and posts it?? He thinks it is showing what an amazing Dad he is but it’s just staged and cringey as duck. He kept looking at himself as well and playing with his wig, bet Freddie is like byyyeeeee when he fucks off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a bleep he is honestly, coaching Gail to say he doesn't want him to go🤬🤬🤬 Nice move saying you don't want to go either, hope TFM watch it, lazy fucker. Hope it stops him getting more jobs😂😂😂 then he'll have to get a real one🤭🤭🤭. Let's see if he grifted a hotel in Bath, surely Flappy and Gail will be going to him there, bet Freddie has gone to his dad's now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
and if he gets the opportunity to work away again, he’ll always take it. Not just through necessity, but through choice. He hates being home unless it’s for content.
The more he says it the more I think Sophie has an issue with him working away instead of getting work so he can be home . You wouldn’t mention it this much if it’s the usual ! He loves being away having no responsibility all he does at home is fill them all

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here we go, she's back banging on about her skin. The only reason you haven't been wearing the mask is because you've had your beak done! Bore off spotty.

434408807_440806091845255_4240348114616805749_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.