Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They pay for nothing so absolutely it will be gifted
utter tramps

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Jet2 are taking me on holiday in a few weeks time as well but I happily paid for ours with some well earned wonga 🀣🀣 now that would be novelty if you both actually paid for something yourselves instead of being a couple beggy bastard’s
#fuckingfreeloaders

my thoughts on the short trouser issue is as they have made a secret hole in the back of the trouser to accommodate a πŸ₯• then in turn that has then shortened the trouser leg length 🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine classing yourself as an influencer and the only online β€˜work’ you can get is Hello Fresh that will literally employ anyone who has more than 10,000 followers πŸ˜‚ Barring Tescos food, which she seems to have been dropped from, is there any brand that have used her more than a couple of times? She doesn’t even do estrid anymore and they’re even less fussy about who they use than HF are πŸ˜‚
And she still can't get iconic which is really bin dipper level :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
" bin dipper " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€
---
Flapz will be drying the teabags for re-use at this rate......

No money
Piles of bills
Piles of debt
Spotty-Muldoon boat-race
And a ' husband' who is chasing twinkies

Last edited:
  • Haha
Little Jakey Q sat on the corner ,
with a dirty look in his eye..
He completely ignored the pretty girls -
but he winked when the boys went by πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nearly thread 101 wish we could put him in room 101

If flapz hadnt seen those new photos of her hubby eating those blokes faces before she checks in here think of the bargaining power... more lip filler or bunion removal
Your welcome πŸ™

And do we think the slack one will manage to complete the last 2 full weeks of "work"?
Seeing as he makes it so clear he hates it,and despite working away it still doesn't seem like they can afford to put maris in nursery or is that still because his not trained... just because you carry a potty around with you doesn't mean his using it

Reactions: 21
What’s with that horrible earring he has?! Is it some kind of sign to other men that he’s gay but in the closet?!
That's what I thoughtπŸ˜‚ He seems to never remove it unlike his wedding ring. Does he keep.it in for TFM? It's so dated & camp hanging from his lughole.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So while he advertises Jet2 in a 2min insta story from digs in the UK, Chris Hughes and Little Chris have been taken to Rome by way of advertising them πŸ˜‚
I wonder if F&F are going with Jet2 when they go away in a couple of weeks? and if it will be a week long paid ad πŸ™„
God that Little Chris looks like a rat. The other Chris (Hughes) is obviously an alcoholic as his facs is so bloated now. He wants to keep off the booze from his recent alcoholic episode. πŸ’―
---
I see Danny gay boy has the same style of short trousers πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£
The more they "mince" when they walk, the shorter the length goes as it disappears up their gaping arseholes!
---
She is iconic. Rotten Squidward iconic.

Ugly, gormless, anorexic, spotty, BEARD iconic!

Screenshot_20240403-001543~2.png

---
" bin dipper " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€
---
Flapz will be drying the teabags for re-use at this rate......

No money
Piles of bills
Piles of debt
Spotty-Muldoon boat-race
And a ' husband' who is chasing twinkies
Spotty Muldoon - my nan used to say that! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As well as Fatty Arbuckle. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
---
Nearly thread 101 wish we could put him in room 101

If flapz hadnt seen those new photos of her hubby eating those blokes faces before she checks in here think of the bargaining power... more lip filler or bunion removal
Your welcome πŸ™

And do we think the slack one will manage to complete the last 2 full weeks of "work"?
Seeing as he makes it so clear he hates it,and despite working away it still doesn't seem like they can afford to put maris in nursery or is that still because his not trained... just because you carry a potty around with you doesn't mean his using it
Hopefully the nursery kicked him out. A lot of nurseries are getting strict now and schools belleve it or not.

This lazy parenting is quite frankly disgusting now with all these lazy cunts thinking they don't have to do it. It's up to the teachers/assistants etc - whilst they're all addicted to their bleeping phones.

No it's not you lazy cunts. Honestly, these plankton should not be allowed to breed. 🀬 I read an article last week where a pre-school class were given out picture books with simple words.

The children 'swiped' the pages. Honestly, this generation wll be the worst ever. I dread to think about humanity.

tit's fucked. πŸ’―

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
---

Spotty Muldoon - my nan used to say that! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As well as Fatty Arbuckle. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ‘
---

Hopefully the nursery kicked him out. A lot of nurseries are getting strict now and schools belleve it or not.

This lazy parenting is quite frankly disgusting now with all these lazy cunts thinking they don't have to do it. It's up to the teachers/assistants etc - whilst they're all addicted to their bleeping phones.

No it's not you lazy cunts. Honestly, these plankton should not be allowed to breed. 🀬 I read an article last week where a pre-school class were given out picture books with simple words.

The children 'swiped' the pages. Honestly, this generation wll be the worst ever. I dread to think about humanity.

tit's fucked. πŸ’―
[/QUOTE]

BIB my dad said all the time! 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Waking up early just to film himself on TV doing a 3 minute competition sad fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Waking up early just to film himself on TV doing a 3 minute competition sad fucker
Is it the same "presenting" that was filmed a few weeks back Can't imagine them returning to record the hand clasping again.

I also can't remember if he was wearing his skims top that day in Dunelm 🀣

• Haha
Does it everytime and still doesn’t understand why barring 3 min competitions on morning TV, he struggles to get work. If you have to film yourself on TV to put it on Instagram, it just shows what a desperate prick you are. Imagine what he’s going to be like when Masterchef airs 🀯

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does it everytime and still doesn’t understand why barring 3 min competitions on morning TV, he struggles to get work. If you have to film yourself on TV to put it on Instagram, it just shows what a desperate prick you are. Imagine what he’s going to be like when Masterchef airs 🀯
He will prob record himself watching it, shouting come on the boy amd post it as a highlight knowing him - and shout abuse when he's not getting positive feedback or others are and he's jealous cos Zelda said he's the best at everything πŸ˜‰

• Haha
He will prob record himself watching it, shouting come on the boy amd post it as a highlight knowing him - and shout abuse when he's not getting positive feedback or others are and he's jealous cos Zelda said he's the best at everything πŸ˜‰
100% he’ll film himself watching it but I bet he still won’t have the courage to go live on Instagram while it’s on πŸ˜‚ For somebody who is so obsessed with social media, I’m surprised he doesn’t ever go live. I wonder why that is? The names Becky and Neil spring to mind πŸ˜‚

• Haha
100% he’ll film himself watching it but I bet he still won’t have the courage to go live on Instagram while it’s on πŸ˜‚ For somebody who is so obsessed with social media, I’m surprised he doesn’t ever go live. I wonder why that is? The names Becky and Neil spring to mind πŸ˜‚
Becky and Neil

He's terrified of going live so much so all his "presenting" is pre-recorded 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.