Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a mooch through that Quickenden's Arse twitter page. This post made me laugh, shows he's always been a grifting bleep who doesn't want to pay his way. Many a true word said in jest!

qa.png

Found this amusing too. Didn't realise he'd been doing these blink-and-you-miss-them presenting spots for so long. Fakey, if you haven't progressed beyond this in EIGHT YEARS then the big presenting role you dream of aint happening. Ever. Give it up and sell pics of your hole on OnlyFans.
qa2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 Bet his arse isn't like a tied up balloon now ....
He'll need a colostomy bag Joon. I bet his arse is like a bleeping wind tunnel the dirty old predator.

Read Tattle and weep Flapz, we have all the receipts. We see your "husband" for what he is.

You are a pathetic weak bleep for putting up with this. No sympathy as this is YOUR karma.

Was the mother-in-law's cheque for keeping quiet worth it?

We highly doubt it. 💯

bleeping soulless BEARD.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hey everyone 👋 hope you all had a good Easter 😏🤭🤐😂😂😂😂😂😂
You too 💓 any movement on the photo?

I don’t get how nose shows how tit her skin is but also shows something the help your skin? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ also £44 off how bleeping much was it to start? 😮😮

Agree with everyone else he hates work but loves being away, he’s so happy when he’s on his own despite what Zelda says 😂

Reactions: 17
Just had a mooch through that Quickenden's Arse twitter page. This post made me laugh, shows he's always been a grifting bleep who doesn't want to pay his way. Many a true word said in jest!

View attachment 2851682

Found this amusing too. Didn't realise he'd been doing these blink-and-you-miss-them presenting spots for so long. Fakey, if you haven't progressed beyond this in EIGHT YEARS then the big presenting role you dream of aint happening. Ever. Give it up and sell pics of your hole on OnlyFans.
View attachment 2851691
That old Fogarty tweets shows that actually, when Jake isn't being a turning twit, he's sort of okay looking. He doesn't look totally deranged, but the full on gurning grinning he does these days just looks insane and makes him look deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That old Fogarty tweets shows that actually, when Jake isn't being a turning twit, he's sort of okay looking. He doesn't look totally deranged, but the full on gurning grinning he does these days just looks insane and makes him look deranged.
He’s aged twenty plus years in such a short space of time, looks like tit now

Reactions: 23
He’s aged twenty plus years in such a short space of time, looks like tit now
Yeah, he has aged a lot. Seeing that old pic does make me feel better about once upon a time thinking he was reasonably attractive. Because he was. He was always annoying. But he's just worse now. And looks awful now.

Reactions: 19
Back to trying to get free skincare products again then 🙄 Notice how she’s deliberately cropped her hooter off 😂
---
Funny how I mentioned yesterday she’s not advertised Estrid for ages and suddenly this morning she’s tagging them on her stories 😂 now just waiting for her to do a food shop so she can tag Tescos food in again 🙄😂
I know someone who was told yeeeeears ago (when she had real bad face breakouts), to use your wee, on your face!!! YEP...disgusting! But her skin cleared up! Who needs creams and masks....LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What’s with that horrible earring he has?! Is it some kind of sign to other men that he’s gay but in the closet?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.