Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, she's back banging on about her skin. The only reason you haven't been wearing the mask is because you've had your beak done! Bore off spotty.

View attachment 2850961
Back to trying to get free skincare products again then 🙄 Notice how she’s deliberately cropped her hooter off 😂
---
Funny how I mentioned yesterday she’s not advertised Estrid for ages and suddenly this morning she’s tagging them on her stories 😂 now just waiting for her to do a food shop so she can tag Tescos food in again 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go, she's back banging on about her skin. The only reason you haven't been wearing the mask is because you've had your beak done! Bore off spotty.

View attachment 2850961
So all that treatment she blagged when her face was bright red and painful didn't work eh? Perhaps if she kept to the same skincare routine for a couple of months at least, she would find something that would help. But no she keeps raving on about what new product is amazing and how she swears by it when it clearly doesn't work or so doesn't keep using it long enough. Her skin is ruined. And she's hiding her beak so her dodgy nose job can't be seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
After all the treatment she’s had and it’s come to nothing, it’s not the miracle she hoped for, surely she’d seriously have a think about her skincare regime. If she’s fickle and constantly changing brands and happy to keep accepting freebies then this is most likely the cause. Skin takes months to adjust and adapt to the new products and she’s not patient enough to see if anything actually works.

Reactions: 18
Oh pull the other one, it's got bells on! How many times do we reckon he drummed those words into Leo??? Absolutely pathetic and utterly fake!

You're not going off to fight in the front line you prick!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So what's the chances that the goblin starts saying all this just as Jake pulls his phone out and starts filming? He's coached that kid to say that, or at the very least he's deliberately got him all upset saying he's going away for a while and the minute goblin starts whining Fake starts filming. bleeping scumbag, upsetting his kid for engagement.
---
Bet Gail never mentions him when he's away anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Honestly, this cretin is just as bad as he is. You can tell she's easily bought at a very low price to keep quiet.

Pathetic, soulless witch.

433822129_405438795537154_2260217787371958416_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, this cretin is just as bad as he is. You can tell she's easily bought at a very low price to keep quiet.

Pathetic, soulless witch.

View attachment 2851067
View attachment 2851068
View attachment 2851069
2 weeks of pure health before we go away? Yes cos she really needs to lose weight and tone up before she goes on holiday 🙄
I’ve just realised she’s tagged estrid but got no click on link, so she’s obviously trying to get her gig back with them 😂 wow keep aiming high Flappy 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh pull the other one, it's got bells on! How many times do we reckon he drummed those words into Leo??? Absolutely pathetic and utterly fake!

You're not going off to fight in the front line you prick!

View attachment 2851046
He really is a prick that’s a convo you have OFF camera look at your son you weirdo not the camera !!! God he’s embarrassing is this his attempt to make itv feel sorry for him and offer him to work so he doesn’t have to do panto !!! If I was his boss I’d sack the bleep he’s basically admitted he hates the job

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If he had the slightest bit of sincerity, which he doesn't, why would he be standing facing a camera with his back to the child that he supposedly doesn't want to leave. I hadn't the stomach to watch more than a few seconds tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where's Mr Showbusiness this week, before his grifted holiday and long term unemployment???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha she really has got nothing to do has she😂😂😂😂 Where's the goblin while she's running. Can't wait to see if Fakey got a free stay this week, he pisses me off so much, makes me feel sick preening his wiggy and pretending Gail misses him. Only 2 weeks left, till he's got no job😆😆😆😆, wonder if the holiday is grifted or they've actually paid for it. If they've paid it'll be cheap, cheap, cheap tight cunts. Bet Freddie won't be going either, least he'll be with his Dad though not these pair of selfish pricks😡😡😡 Hope they get sunburnt to duck just in time for the Sarcoma Ball🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He really is a prick that’s a convo you have OFF camera look at your son you weirdo not the camera !!! God he’s embarrassing is this his attempt to make itv feel sorry for him and offer him to work so he doesn’t have to do panto !!! If I was his boss I’d sack the bleep he’s basically admitted he hates the job
Let's not forget this is the man who did several stories about being constipated, culminating in a grand finale story of him actually sitting on the bog and then another giving a thumbs up as he left the bathroom. Nothing is sacred with this attention seeking freak 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Back to trying to get free skincare products again then 🙄 Notice how she’s deliberately cropped her hooter off 😂
---
Funny how I mentioned yesterday she’s not advertised Estrid for ages and suddenly this morning she’s tagging them on her stories 😂 now just waiting for her to do a food shop so she can tag Tescos food in again 🙄😂
We live in these two cunts heads. Carrots, hobbit, polar bears.....
bleeping pathetic, isn't it.
Can you imagine someone famous behaving like this????

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When Fakeys at home, it means he's not working, which he loves. FM has clearly started to get to him, he's not had to put this much effort in a job for years.

What's happened to CH, Fakey?? Fell out after that cringe perfume reel??

• Haha
Thread suggestion -

Jake Quickenden #101 - Flakey Fakey is still work shy, kissed the boys and made Flapz cry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
When Fakeys at home, it means he's not working, which he loves. FM has clearly started to get to him, he's not had to put this much effort in a job for years.

What's happened to CH, Fakey?? Fell out after that cringe perfume reel??
He loves being away, imo, no responsibility, but as for having to work...oh no, that's not for him at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.