Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video sophies posted is absolute cringe, jake actually looks like he looks at the camera to check its still on. Looks so unnatural. They all look rediculous, if I was Fred's I would tell him to do one!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Yet another dry, spreadeagled chicken. Bruce Bogtrotter with his dirty hands all over the food and RatBoy furiously acting out "husband and father of the year" in his lilac granny cardigan.

No wonder he's always so tired, it must completely drain him.

433852668_431593229452477_2117352884158831986_n.jpg
433788209_3739378829672003_1286182860892046711_n.jpg
433810777_1867908967015061_117092929418572419_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Good grief, that chicken. Did they follow the recipe from Withnail & I?
C9ecORTWAAIwVBd.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear he only comes home to make even shittier content, then he does with fat bastard in TMF
Getta life u proper ponce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Im actually really surprised they shared that video because it really visably shows how they make a difference between those children, sophie didn't even once make eye contact with Fred in that video. It actually boils my blood the way they come together in the end with just leo and fred is just left like a spare part, they always do the same thing.
She always has to be holding leo and not fred, and jake always stands beside fred, its honestly a pattern at this point and i honestly think it has alot to do with jake being jealous of fred, he is an emotional abuser through and through and she is honestly a disgrace of a mum. Both my children have different dads and if anything I over compensate with my oldest to make sure she doesn't ever feel left out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Notice the wedding ring is back on and in shot. Back with his family who he loves so much but still on his phone the whole time replying to people whilst out with them.
Do we think theyโ€™ll get as many likes and comments on that reel as Ant & Decs one did this morning ๐Ÿคญ Itโ€™s even worse the fact theyโ€™ve both put it on their grid so got both lots of followers seeing it ๐Ÿ™„
Look at his latest follow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the goblin has already had something and chips and is then helping himself with his grubby mitts to their food why the hell don't they ever tell the chubby little scruff no? Could teach him some table manners aswell
---
๐Ÿคฃ Nice try but.you look more like a couple of close mates rather than a young couple who have only been married five minutes

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone pass me the sick bucket๐ŸคขHow about you grow a pair flaps and have some pride.Heโ€™s back like he has been away for months not four days.Picture filtered to duck and did they take the dinner home as back home already.Pair of vain fake arseholes๐Ÿ‘
IMG_9661.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Hmmmm whatโ€™s occurred for her to start gushing over him, is she trying to turn him back straight by love bombing him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Heโ€™s put another one on Tiktok ๐Ÿ˜‚ Honestly the Marquis isnโ€™t the sort of place that people do this sort of thing ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ as for the kissing in it. He kisses spud with more passion than flappy ๐Ÿคฎ

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Hmmmm whatโ€™s occurred for her to start gushing over him, is she trying to turn him back straight by love bombing him?
I honestly think itโ€™s the beak job. That was what Fakey has used to make her stay in the sham, paid for by Zelda of course. Something definitely went down between them and she was one foot out the door.

• Heart
She has really destroyed her looks. She used to be quite pretty. As for him, he used to look human once upon a time.
I feel for both kids. Poor Freddie, left out and bullied, I am glad that he at least gets to escape them some of the time.

Poor Leo, they won't do anything to help him. Even that thing of carrying him around. They seem to want to keep him babyish. Not his fault that he has no clue how to eat properly, just grabbing at food with his hands, he was never taught anything different. He obviously has developmental needs, and they don't care enough to seek help for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow, this "PR" exercise is in REAL OVERDRIVE today isn't it? This is worse than the Bournemouth attempt (and that was bad enough). ๐Ÿคข

I think we can safely say that we all deserve a Larry and Jack for this hilarious attempt. This highly-filtered, STAGED monstrosity of a picture is gut-wrenchingly bad. Almost as bad as her over-dyed barnet.

What a pair of utter jokers! They have as much chemistry as a bucket of cold sick. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot_20240331-164131~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
All these photos like they trying to prove to immigration they are a real couple ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So he been announced as โ€˜supportingโ€™ at Soccer Aid again. Remind me is Sam not โ€˜playingโ€™ this year ๐Ÿคญ. How embarrassing. It shows he will literally do anything ๐Ÿคข
Heโ€™s even replying on the Soccer Aid post and yet again being a passive aggressive defensive prick cos he doesnโ€™t like people having an opinion. Carry on Fakey. Makes you look really mature to be biting back at people on other accounts ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.