Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he been announced as ‘supporting’ at Soccer Aid again. Remind me is Sam not ‘playing’ this year 🤭. How embarrassing. It shows he will literally do anything 🤢
He’s even replying on the Soccer Aid post and yet again being a passive aggressive defensive prick cos he doesn’t like people having an opinion. Carry on Fakey. Makes you look really mature to be biting back at people on other accounts 🙄
Professional as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Professional as always.
It’s the fact he gets so personal and has to comment on what somebody’s wearing. Says Mr Fashion idol himself. He’s the last person to comment on people’s clothing 🙄 surely him taking the piss out of somebody cos of what they are wearing could deemed to be trolling?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s the fact he gets so personal and has to comment on what somebody’s wearing. Says Mr Fashion idol himself. He’s the last person to comment on people’s clothing 🙄 surely him taking the piss out of somebody cos of what they are wearing could deemed to be trolling?
If he’s like that online, I can only imagine the nasty things he says behind closed doors. He’s back home to his family that “he loves and misses so much” yet has time to respond to people online he’s so pathetic but when fakey bites back remember it’s ok for him to do it as it’s just “bants”. bleeping prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Love it. The blokes gone back at him again 😂 Will he reply again or just delete 😂
---
If he’s like that online, I can only imagine the nasty things he says behind closed doors. He’s back home to his family that “he loves and misses so much” yet has time to respond to people online he’s so pathetic but when fakey bites back remember it’s ok for him to do it as it’s just “bants”. bleeping prick.
Exactly and if somebody took the piss out of his clothes, he’d say they were being a troll. Makes him look very childish even getting involved in it. I mean the blokes first comment was hardly bad. He really has got that same self entitled spiteful nature that his mother possesses.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He's always so butt hurt when people have an opinion that he's a prick or tit. Such a pathetic specimen he is.
Bet he's having a nap now while Flaps looks after Gail🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Respect 😂 but him taking the piss out of his clothes is ok. bleeping idiot. Thought he wasn’t bothered about what people write and just ignores them 😂 What an absolute fool he makes himself look. He actually thinks because he’s a z lister he is above normal peoples ‘banter’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He’s put another one on Tiktok 😂 Honestly the Marquis isn’t the sort of place that people do this sort of thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ as for the kissing in it. He kisses spud with more passion than flappy 🤮
His trousers are too short looks like he has come from the 1920’s -what a bunch of scruffs they are… going out for Easter lunch looking like that -

Reactions: 20
Definitely getting his minutes in today. Now playing "World's Greatest Stepdad" to his "half a son" as he so eloquently calls Fred.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s either filtered the duck out of her face or she’s had minor facial surgery. Either way, this marriage will be over in the next year or so!
Nose job and brow lift I suspect? but like you say either way it’s not going to change a single thing! Both cunts inside, they really do suit each other!
I was thinking 🤔 she had to have this surgery booked in advance because she was only back from America when she had it done and was claiming she had really bad jetlag.. any surgical cosmetic surgery you would have a consultation first and then book a date that suits you and the surgeon, she obviously had it booked! Id of told him and his aul one to duck off and keep their payment for cosmetic surgery, id rather keep my dignity than a nose job! She deserves everything she gets!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hahah yeh he really got the crowds going at Soccer Aid last year! Come on make some noise 😂😂😂😂😂

Is Sam Thompson playing lol? The fact he’s replied 🩷 to someone saying I hope you get to play. Sad fucker.

Wow that Easter egg hunt looked really thrilling 🙄🙄🙄And no words for the family feel. They were doing them weekly a few months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.