Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fakey asking Gail what he's got for breakfast, and he doesn't even answer 😳😳😳 he seriously needs help.
How's the potty training going Fakey, it hasnt been mentioned since you posted him on his potty on your stories😑😑😑 please let us know on here, ta very muchlyπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That stupid reel makes me feel sadder & sadder. Any loving step dad would not set his step son up to look so in the way & not wanted. He makes sure he eye fucks himself & dances OTT with that bleeping nugget head & hideous too short trousers. Doesn't Freddie start secondary school later this year? If so Fakey is setting him up to get bullied with these embarrassing non cool reels. And why is that pork pie held all the time by Flaps?? He's turning into a tubby little thing. Yeah, talk me through your breakfast - tumble weed blowing across his blank face.😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What exciting ventures will they get upto today as a loving family? Remember when they said they were going to go to Legoland but it was raining :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What exciting ventures will they get upto today as a loving family? Remember when they said they were going to go to Legoland but it was raining :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and they ended up at a Shopping Centre instead πŸ˜‚ They’re at Jimmys Farm which is far too close to where I live for my liking πŸ™„ It’s free entry though so definitely cheaper than Legoland 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this grifted or paid for, he has tagged Jimmy's Farm on one of his stories and I just looked at admission prices. It's Β£20 for adults and Β£17 for kids over 2, no way have they spent that for a few hours out, tight bastards.

Oh Jeanie, their sites says this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Still pushing the family narrative today then 🀒
They are faking it
either they have been rowing for months and he’s agreed to change or it’s just fake because for The gram .
marriage died years ago he married her for content he had a child with her for content and she is only with him because what wouldn’t have her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perfect April Fool's Day - playing "happy families" again. πŸ˜‚

433782932_429298399586033_5712124444692115963_n.jpg
433779091_1363884870939644_5897658461192896777_n.jpg

434836693_1090068358950840_8514777065050099068_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He does the work nobody else wants

Crumbs 🀣🀣
Exactly.

If he could try to be a civilised, mannerly human being, he could have had a small sideline in that type of tv work, over the years. Hey it's not glamorous, or anything but it would help to pay the bills, alongside other work. And then build on that, get a good reputation for reliability and professionalism and so forth.

But he is so convinced that he will hit the big time - and don't start me on his nasty personality - that he has thrown away even that. Except, as you said, crumbs. That's all he will ever get now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this grifted or paid for, he has tagged Jimmy's Farm on one of his stories and I just looked at admission prices. It's Β£20 for adults and Β£17 for kids over 2, no way have they spent that for a few hours out, tight bastards.

Oh Jeanie, their sites says this
No way would Jimmy give freebies to someone like Fakey. He doesn’t need to. The place is always packed. Apparently another β€˜influencer’ trick is tagging where you are because they want people to think they are that popular they get it free πŸ˜‚ (I’m still sure this is what they did in the Maldives) Also it sometimes leads to future free/discounted outings or sometimes they’ll get better service when they are there. Only costs if you do the full experience. You can go walk round and look at some of the animals and shops for nothing. If you see them with polar bears, then they’ve paid πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No way would Jimmy give freebies to someone like Fakey. He doesn’t need to. The place is always packed. Apparently another β€˜influencer’ trick is tagging where you are because they want people to think they are that popular they get it free πŸ˜‚ (I’m still sure this is what they did in the Maldives) Also it sometimes leads to future free/discounted outings or sometimes they’ll get better service when they are there. Only costs if you do the full experience. You can go walk round and look at some of the animals and shops for nothing. If you see them with polar bears, then they’ve paid πŸ˜‚
Picture of a polar bear incoming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Those beige cargo trousers of Fakeys must be ready to up and walk away on their own! Imagine the stench on them considering he has worn them every day for months now 🀒
IMG_5248.png

• Sick
Not at all predictable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't know what's more funny, that he's reading here on his 'family' day out or that he's actually paid for something 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 bet Fakey could peel an orange in his pocket lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
Still waiting on that potty training update Fakey pleaseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did I miss him sharing his Easter egg from Off Limits or did they not bother sending him one πŸ˜‚ They literally shared about 20 stories of their different z lister clients thanking them but to my knowledge nothing from Fakey.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did I miss him sharing his Easter egg from Off Limits or did they not bother sending him one πŸ˜‚ They literally shared about 20 stories of their different z lister clients thanking them but to my knowledge nothing from Fakey.
Incoming Easter Egg and potty training update! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oy fakey ..
I saw this and thought of you, even if it is an April fool ..
View attachment 2849218
I saw that on the bakery's page, the ones that showed whatserface up for the greedy grifter that she is. I followed their page from there on 🀣. And yes, it suits Fakey too!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.