Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Still got a bit like". 🤡

What even is this prick saying? This is obviously all for Soccer Aid in the hope he gets to play. Utter beg.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Obvious Fakey is obvious😂😂😂 desperadooooooo🎵🎵
Thing is we all see it, so the people/brands/companies/tv programmes/booking agents whose attention he’s desperately trying to get, all see it as well and obviously feel about his attention seeking ways the same as we all do 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think she has had work done to her face. If anything I think her nose looks bigger than before🤣. Its more swollen around the bottom or something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never seen a grown man go for a kick about with a child wearing football boots 😂

Get that practice in, bro! Sammy T may need some help lacing his boots up at SA

• Haha
Reactions: 29
duck me, Ive had the best time with my family this afternoon and evening, we didn’t have our phones out to show our meal!
Good luck Desperate Dan, dance video, saddest egg hunt, predictable “celebrity“ lunch style and saddest kick sound with the half son!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Is this soph dressing up as fakey when he dressed up like her to show her at home when she was in hiding ?..pose is similar 🤔

Do definitely think she's had something more then her nose done, but there's no happiness or spark to her. That at home pic looked almost like she was marking her territory.

His definitely in arse licking mode.

Leo looks puffy, poor kid needs the veg not sausage and chips with a side of roast dinner

Attachments

Reactions: 17
duck me, Ive had the best time with my family this afternoon and evening, we didn’t have our phones out to show our meal!
Good luck Desperate Dan, dance video, saddest egg hunt, predictable “celebrity“ lunch style and saddest kick sound with the half son!
We've had a simple day , chinwagging etc , tomorrow a roast dinner prepared for us , and tea will be bread and butter, sliced toms, boiled eggs, Tuna, beetroot, rock cakes & scones .
Fakey & flapz will have had duck-all because they haven't even got 90pence for a tin of Tuna.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How long before he screenshots and shares his appearance for ITV win this morning 🙄
Dunelm? Remind me where did Skanky Pattison and Kate Lawler go? Oh Mauritius and Antigua. Bit different to a department store in the UK 🤭
Get ready for more ‘happy’ family content today. Hopefully they’ll actually be taking the kids out somewhere nice but won’t hold my breath on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here we go again, boring content with Gail and no response from him as per. Also repeating that fake-arse reel again. 😴😴😴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Love that he’s replied to all the comments or liked them on the soccer aid post but the fake potato one is still up 😂 assume fake potato is blocked lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why the hell has a 3 year old got breakfast in bed? No wonder he has no manners get him downstairs and sat nicely at the table

Reactions: 24
🐔Scruffy load of fuckers, agree get him at the table teach him manners for later on in life..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.