Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
I have just watched that video, he is officially thick as pig shit for posting that, saying he doesn’t want to go to work and we all have to do things we do not want to do. So does that apply to when he does his shitty clap hand presenting 2 mins on loose women, this morning or good morning Britain or when he fucked off doing that rugby thing when he doesn’t even like rugby. I could go on, you’re so full of shit Fakey.

So the people that do actually like him and have seen him in TFM or going to see him this week just remember he doesn’t want to be there, if his “fans” don’t realise that he’s a lazy work shy fudge nudger they’re as brain dead as him.

Like @PrincessJeanie has said, this won’t help and will hinder his future work, he is so unprofessional who videos that and posts it?? He thinks it is showing what an amazing Dad he is but it’s just staged and cringey as fuck. He kept looking at himself as well and playing with his wig, bet Freddie is like byyyeeeee when he fucks off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
I am starting to think- nothing at all is wrong, no surgery...... she is just enjoying us speculating! Let's face it....... we are the only ones who talk about her.

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 I go to the gym, I can tell you if anyone was filming me I would report it straight away, in fact I have never seen anyone in the gym with a mobile, it's not allowed in the sauna area or the pool area, used to be ok but not anymore....

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hey Everyone.

I totally forgot about this ….

But this was the cherry on the cake of who he really is - a FUCKING CUNT.

(Goes back on Twitter to find that idiot)
That clip shows just what a fucking horrible cunt he is🤬🤬🤬

Fucksake Jeanie, trying to get Gail to do a dance, ney fucking chance of that🙄🙄🙄😬😬😬

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
How does she think people whose partners are away for months on end fighting for their countries feel. Stupid cow. It’s pathetic how hard these two are trying to convince everybody that their ‘marriage’ is perfect 🤢
It’s not like she’s struggling with two kids full time, Fred’s always at his dads, her house hardly ever looks cleaned and tidy, and SHE DOESNT WORK!!!! WTF she got to moan about 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Really enjoying time with the family isn't he? The Polar Bear photo and now mentioning a "hobbit" (what we call the loft conversion).

That "marriage" is as fake as his syrup. 💯
and the fact he’s not only on tattle whilst he’s out, he’s also liking and commenting on Instagram as well. Sad cunt

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
@MrsLonely needs a bingo on deleting the reel from his stories then reposting it this morning😂😂😂
What a prick he is, something has deffo gone down, I've never seen him arselick her so much on Instagram!

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
His dress sense is appalling. He always looks so scruffy. Any excuse to get his top off as well. Sad little man.

• Sick

VC10

VIP Member
When his mask slips he is actually quite uncomfortable to watch, I've always got abusive vibes from him. His mask only ever slips around women though.... funny that.
Which leads me to my favourite fakey moment... when some fella called him out on social media for being desperate or whatever, and instead of fakey clapping back like he would with Sophie, he cried troll and tagged the fellas father in law 🤣🤣🤣
He's always over the Moon, and happy as Larry, in young lads/ young guys company .....
All smiles ; ecstatic..........

When he's with flapz, face dropped ; passive- aggressive , barking at his ( non) performing seal , Maris......

• Heart
  • Sad

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Excellent & worthy title for thread 💯 And the usual fantastic opener from Crazy🙌

Not sure if it was a reel or photo but Fakey looking angry at being late for the gym & NikNak left crawling in the gravel.

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I didn’t realise he’s also liking every comment that people have left on the SA post about how he should be playing 🤢 Does he not realise just how desperate that looks? If he was there ‘supporting’ last year and still didn’t get asked to play this year, I think he needs to accept they obviously don’t think he’s well known enough to actually feature on the pitch.
Can’t wait to see what other huge projects he’s got lined up for this year that we don’t know about yet 🙄

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
The Fake fans Polly organised that had the same black clipboards and his picture on them and their pens to get his autograph 😂 Fuck me he really is the most desperate cunt on instagram!

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
When he said the 9/11 memorial in NY was “actually so sad” like he didn’t expect it to be, the fucking insensitive brain dead moron.

being a Sarcoma UK ambassador while his wife fried herself to a crisp on their honeymoon, and ended up looking like a burn victim.

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
He's deluded if he thinks anyone would give him a family centred reality show. It would be the most tedious show ever made. Jake at the gym. Flapz trying on clothes. Maris being a horrible brat and eating everything in sight. Trips to the zoo. Hello Fresh meals. Over and over again. BORING!

• Heart
  • Haha