Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Can fork out for an ugly Apple watch but can't get that kid's hair cut. Make it make sense.

View attachment 2839847
She didn't pay for that. I got a new Samsung phone and recieved a Samsung watch6 free with the phone deal. There's loads of great phone deals at the moment giving away free stuff ...... watches, headphone pods, security keyring etc

She's just trying to make out they have money when in reality they are in debt up to her minge , and eating begged & scrounged free food boxes and pot noodles......

• Haha
Reactions: 25

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I’m surprised no one has mentioned one of his most epic fails! Remember when he was ‘booked’ to ‘perform’ at David Lloyd’s Colchester? The gym promoted it and I think Fakey mentioned it once or twice beforehand. I don’t think anyone showed up so he didn’t share a single frame on his insta or mention it afterwards. Not like him not to over share, we know he can’t help it cos of his “ADHD diagnosis”. I laughed so hard!!!

• Haha

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Has Danny boy done that school kid thing of acting like you hate someone when secretly you like them??
Now tour's almost over, he can have a quick "thing" with Fake & never see him again 😂

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
He might be quiet on instagram but he’s loaded both of these on tiktok today 🙄🤢
This shows how FUCKING DUMB but also his constant need for validation off stranger. He looks a prick.
---
What a horrid cunt. I can imagine him being a right nasty bitch to live with.
The tune is very telling - an influencer, that cunts hasn’t influence a thing in his life. I would feel embarrassed if my husband spent his free time attempting to learn dances to put on TikTok ?

• Heart
  • Sick

trine

Chatty Member
Sam did the same dance with Pete, just compare the amount of likes and comments. People just can’t stand Fakey. One million followers my arse!
IMG_5233.png
IMG_5232.png

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Back to resharing and begging for comments on his reel this morning 🤢 and he wonders why people think he’s an attention seeking dickhead and why he gets overlooked for decent work? Honestly who would want to employ a ‘man’ child who spends his life doing ‘dancing’ reels and seeking validation on social media from people he doesn’t know. Honestly it blows my mind how fucking desperate and cringeworthy he is 🤢🤯

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Still got a bit like". 🤡

What even is this prick saying? This is obviously all for Soccer Aid in the hope he gets to play. Utter beg.

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This one makes me laugh how he gets so aggy about calling murals "muriels" but then still continues to call them "muriels". Thick prick! 🤡

Screenshot_20240325-225243~2.png

Screenshot_20240325-225252~2.png

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Is this grifted or paid for, he has tagged Jimmy's Farm on one of his stories and I just looked at admission prices. It's £20 for adults and £17 for kids over 2, no way have they spent that for a few hours out, tight bastards.

Oh Jeanie, their sites says this
No way would Jimmy give freebies to someone like Fakey. He doesn’t need to. The place is always packed. Apparently another ‘influencer’ trick is tagging where you are because they want people to think they are that popular they get it free 😂 (I’m still sure this is what they did in the Maldives) Also it sometimes leads to future free/discounted outings or sometimes they’ll get better service when they are there. Only costs if you do the full experience. You can go walk round and look at some of the animals and shops for nothing. If you see them with polar bears, then they’ve paid 😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Little Jakey Q sat on the corner ,
with a dirty look in his eye..
He completely ignored the pretty girls -
but he winked when the boys went by 😃😆

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
So it don’t bother me????? DOESN’T that’s the word you are looking for 🤦‍♀️

Congratulations on thread 100 👏👏👏 what started as a race thread I do believe 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
He's always so butt hurt when people have an opinion that he's a prick or shit. Such a pathetic specimen he is.
Bet he's having a nap now while Flaps looks after Gail🤭🤭🤭

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fakey is the only one who rolls out the “old man Leo” images. He is sick in the head.
I have never seen Flappy use the old man pictures once. He calls himself a good dad 😂 Imagine deliberately using the most unflattering picture of your child online, just to try and get attention and engagement from it 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Wtf??? Surely he has logged into her Instagram?? I've really struggled these last few weeks without Jake and can't wait for him to come home that cannot have come from her what help does he ever give with the kids or around the house he doesn't even speak to her in a supportive or encouraging way surely she isn't such a weak person she has convinced herself that he is a brilliant husband and dad? Nah he must have been on her account

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
‘Make us better people’? How does he think using that same awful picture of his baby son, hoping for people to comment unfavourably so he can say he’s being trolled, makes him a better person? No it just makes him an absolute cunt 😡 As for his message and hashtags on it 🤢
That's a strange turn of phrase he's used in that comment - "We belong together".
Maybe Flapz is leaving him. Fingers crossed!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So the ‘dancing’ reel Fakey did and then Sam, Pete and Zara done the same one and wiped the floor with them, Ant & Dec have just done it with Sam and put it on their main Instagram page 🤭 Plus the love for Sam in the comments 😂
Look how many likes and comments after 10 mins 😂

Attachments

• Haha