Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Watch and weep Panto Boy!

I absolutely love Sam Thompson. I get why some people would find him annoying, he is a massive ball of energy.

But I love his enthusiasm, his big Labrador puppy energy. He's so cute and sexy. He's has a great sense of humour, and just seems to enjoy the opportunities he has. I love him. I'd have zero shame in saying how much I proper fancy Sam.

Whereas Jake, while he hasn't been hit with the ugly shovel, but his fake teeth and fake attitude and general twatishness is so unattractive and he just gets more and more unattractive.

Although if he did just admit to preferring a bit of cock, then he can have 1% of respect from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Definitely the Physio clip for me - I could watch it everyday as I’m sure it gets funnier each time I see it - Mr Vanilla say’s the look on his face is absolutely priceless 🤡🤣

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Hmmmm what’s occurred for her to start gushing over him, is she trying to turn him back straight by love bombing him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
See she has reduced her bag again to under £1000.Would just give up stupid cow as no one clearly wants it👍Looking so sad this week is Jake the fake playing best buddies with the weird ass Danny boy.

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
All the love to you @Barbie2020 ♥♥You will find the strength one day my love and look back and think I wish I had done it sooner.♥♥No man is worth a life of making do as they never change .Xx
Exactly this you definitely will @Barbie2020. I have just done this..the past 6 months has been a nightmare. Splitting with my partner of many years. But I did it and I have found someone else and I am genuinely happier than I have been for many years. Life is too short...I know how hard it is but you deserve to be happy and be treated with respect. Sending you all my strength and love ❤

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Why the hell has a 3 year old got breakfast in bed? No wonder he has no manners get him downstairs and sat nicely at the table

KinLynbin92

Freddie looks really uncomfortable in these videos, you can see it, it’s so obvious and yet Fakey can’t because he’s too busy eye fucking himself.
Fakey wouldn't give a toss even if he wasn't eye fucking himself. He's just using that boy for clout and likes and I think it's reprehensible. Leave him alone jake. You should be able to see how uncomfortable he is.
jake, you are a cunt! I for one hate your fucking guts.

• Heart
  • Angry

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
That clip shows just what a fucking horrible cunt he is🤬🤬🤬

Fucksake Jeanie, trying to get Gail to do a dance, new fucking chance of that🙄🙄🙄😬😬😬
He’s fucking pathetic. Can’t obviously rope flappy in at the moment, so uses Leo instead 🙄 What 35 year old ‘man’ suddenly decides he wants to do all these dance challenges that people half his age have been doing? As for his attire in it 🤢
If this is him trying to put himself out there for SCD yet again, he’s just making himself look a total and utter dickhead

• Haha
  • Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
PANTO BOY 👋

We ALL know you have NO FRIENDS.

(We know you count your bank as your friend, correction mother, but she’s just that - a mother)

Love Tattle x

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So while he advertises Jet2 in a 2min insta story from digs in the UK, Chris Hughes and Little Chris have been taken to Rome by way of advertising them 😂
I wonder if F&F are going with Jet2 when they go away in a couple of weeks? and if it will be a week long paid ad 🙄
God that Little Chris looks like a rat. The other Chris (Hughes) is obviously an alcoholic as his facs is so bloated now. He wants to keep off the booze from his recent alcoholic episode. 💯
---
I see Danny gay boy has the same style of short trousers 🤔🤔🤣🤣
The more they "mince" when they walk, the shorter the length goes as it disappears up their gaping arseholes!
---
And she still can't get iconic which is really bin dipper level :ROFLMAO:
She is iconic. Rotten Squidward iconic.

Ugly, gormless, anorexic, spotty, BEARD iconic!

Screenshot_20240403-001543~2.png

---
" bin dipper " 😆😆😆😆😆💀
---
Flapz will be drying the teabags for re-use at this rate......

No money
Piles of bills
Piles of debt
Spotty-Muldoon boat-race
And a ' husband' who is chasing twinkies
Spotty Muldoon - my nan used to say that! 😂😂😂😂

As well as Fatty Arbuckle. 😂😂😂😂👍
---
Nearly thread 101 wish we could put him in room 101

If flapz hadnt seen those new photos of her hubby eating those blokes faces before she checks in here think of the bargaining power... more lip filler or bunion removal
Your welcome 🙏

And do we think the slack one will manage to complete the last 2 full weeks of "work"?
Seeing as he makes it so clear he hates it,and despite working away it still doesn't seem like they can afford to put maris in nursery or is that still because his not trained... just because you carry a potty around with you doesn't mean his using it
Hopefully the nursery kicked him out. A lot of nurseries are getting strict now and schools belleve it or not.

This lazy parenting is quite frankly disgusting now with all these lazy cunts thinking they don't have to do it. It's up to the teachers/assistants etc - whilst they're all addicted to their fucking phones.

No it's not you lazy cunts. Honestly, these plankton should not be allowed to breed. 🤬 I read an article last week where a pre-school class were given out picture books with simple words.

The children 'swiped' the pages. Honestly, this generation wll be the worst ever. I dread to think about humanity.

Shit's fucked. 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
She is clearly on the beg as usual.Take the boys to Lego land or any other attractions they have in the uk.Any ideas is just a away of the lazy bitch to get freebies.She really pisses me of with her stupid posts as so many parents can’t do fuck all with their kids because of financial problems.They have been gifted more than most families do in a year who actually work for a living.So fuck off stupid cow and get your boys of the internet begging for days away😡😡

• Heart

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
Brilliant thread title!

I liked the dayglo camper-than-a-row-of-tents ski suit that Fakey wore last year. 🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She shouldn't cram those bunioned feet into nasty, cheap shoes. Her big toe is crossing over the other one. She'll end up having feet like Chazza Dawson (if you know, you know). 🤢

Very telling that she mentioned that Jake would make a comment about the shoes. That syrup-wearing prick shouldn't make any derogatory comment about footwear or anything considering what he bloody looks like!

Screenshot_20240326-210100~2.png

• Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
This whole being ‘friends’ with Danny has come out of nowhere and now they’re sharing a room 🙄 As for Flappy, I genuinely think she’s so desperate for the ‘celeb’ lifestyle, she is either that thick or deluded, she still thinks she’s going to get it with him. Her main aim in life was/is to be part of the z list circuit. I’m sorry but to go on Celebs go Dating as a non celebrity contestant says it all. Thing is since she’s actually been with him, what TV barring 2 min slots has he done? X Factor, Jungle and DOI were all before she was even on the scene.
She obviously thought that all the shite he did during lockdown that made him moderately popular was going to continue afterwards.
She got greedy, thinking about the freebies, grifting, etc. She didn't realise he's got as much talent as my left tit, and has never moved on since all the reality shite he did before she hooked up with him.
He's obviously feeding her a load of old bollocks about it's gonna happen, it's my year..
His year was 2010, or whenever the useless cunt went on zilch factor.
She'll stick to him like shit to a blanket, even if Danny Boy teabagged him in front of her.
Deluded thick twat.

• Heart
  • Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
A1 parenting by the prick when he put a plastic bag on jabbas head
What an awesome Moment
Oh and dressing up as a mosquito will go down in history as the ultimate cringefest

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Brilliant thread title!

I liked the dayglo camper-than-a-row-of-tents ski suit that Fakey wore last year. 🤣
Didn't he look a prick? Then Skanky Price wore the same one! 😂😂

Screenshot_20240325-195108~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-195120~2.png

---
A1 parenting by the prick when he put a plastic bag on jabbas head
What an awesome Moment
Oh and dressing up as a mosquito will go down in history as the ultimate cringefest
Screenshot_20240325-195846~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-195854~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-200523~2.png
Screenshot_20240325-200528~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart