Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
How could we forget the red matador jacket for his date with Chris

1000022323.jpg
1000022319.jpg

His other love

1000022321.jpg

And his adoring publicist who is extremely professional
1000022325.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

mollyann

VIP Member
Going to wish you lovely bunch a wonderful Easter weekend.Its my birthday tomorrow and of to Leeds for a overnight stay with my lovely daughter.Got three twelve hour nights shifts Saturday Sunday Monday 😱😱So will try see what the two idiots thrill us with over the weekend🤣🤣in between looking and feeling like a zombie🤣.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Flaps is a the kind of woman who puts her pretend lifestyle before her own children.Fred is rolled out for likes and Leo is just a over used puppet.She has fuck all going for her.No work and a prick of a husband who clearly loves being away from home.Lets see how long this fake arse marriage works after the upcoming free holiday.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So it’s this time of year they start recruiting for SCD and as like every year the incessant ‘dancing’ reels begin. Announced to be supporting SA, people commentating saying he should play and suddenly he’s taking Freddie for a kick about. If the ‘singing’ videos come back, it must be Masked Singer audition time. Everything he does online there is always an ulterior motive behind it. Look at the cooking videos and suddenly he’s on Masterchef. Take ‘photogate’ out of the equation, this whole ‘we’re in love and so happy’ 🙄 is them both probably manifesting a family reality show or hoping to get a free family holiday to promote 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey Everyone

Hope everyone is good, had a bit of a family incident. Everything ok now.

Do I think he’s gay ? No
Do I think he’d let someone suck his dick for a role or presenting job ? Yes.
Do I think he spends too much time on tattle & that’s his only audience ? Kind of.
Do I think him & the lad are into each other ? No.

Now, this doesn’t mean he isn’t a thirsty cunt who will do ANYTHING to get his name in paper - look at his son when he was a baby, he played the FUCK out of that. Now I know that the YTS non journalists who work for the DM trawl Tattle for stories & even use part of peoples post to create an article or allude to things.

The ADHD thing didn’t land like he expected - BECAUSE ON 3 SEPARATE OCCASIONS THE CUNT HAD SOLD THE STORY. Like I said previously, he’s scrambling to get attention - any ? If the press aren’t writing about you at z list, you get forgotten very quickly, like he being.

Hugs to everyone - this week has been horrible ❤

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Flaps is a the kind of woman who puts her pretend lifestyle before her own children.Fred is rolled out for likes and Leo is just a over used puppet.She has fuck all going for her.No work and a prick of a husband who clearly loves being away from home.Lets see how long this fake arse marriage works after the upcoming free holiday.
If I was Flapz, I'd be straight down the clinic to get tested then see a lawyer.

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
His smile on this pic is even creepier than his usual Turkey teeth one 🤢

And that woman, if you can call ‘make some noise’ and dead silence as getting the crowd going, then you’re just as delulu as him! View attachment 2848204View attachment 2848205
This MUST be one of his fake accounts as he went down like a lead balloon last year.

"C'mon, make some noise......."

• Haha

Nat1088

I was flicking through insta stories yesterday and Olivia attwoods story had her stylist in it and I swear for a second I thought it was Sophie 😂

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Too many favourites but my favourite of all time is your Jack Nicholson wank as for me that sums him up xxx Congratulations 🎊 🎊 🎊 x

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsG03

Says he had the best times with his brothers, yet doesn't see the one who is still here!

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
WTF are they up to?? I actually thought Flaps had seen the light and was done with this pathetic excuse of a ‘man’ child and was ditching the waste of space! But no! The two arseholes must really have a high opinion of themselves and thought a breakup would affect their brand/image 😂 This only confirms that she is not only a beard but a delusional one at that! Yet again they have BOTH made a show of themselves on instagram for all to see and I don’t believe it was made up,they started acting strange before she went to America when the ☕ was spilt on here! @CrazyBaldhead did a good time line of events and @PrincessJeanie also added to it that Zelda had Spud while she got her poxy nose done! it certainly adds up and Flaps reaction to ‘photogate’ could not have been more obvious if she tried! @IamMyaJ was correct when she used the phrase that flaps reaction has ‘cemented’ that photo! All this very public ott display of love bombing is completely fake as fuck and proves they are even more desperate and delusional than I thought 🤮🤮🤮 fuck me they are well suited! She’s a fucking idiot and deserves all she gets, I will admit I was starting to feel a bit sorry for her (I stess a bit) but I have since seen she has no self respect whatsoever so she can fuck off with her fake shite and say it to her £60 a month therapy app 🤥 that she claimed she had 😂 thats up there with her claiming she was getting a Tesla 😂 sweet fucking jesus she’s as bad as him! I really hope that ‘photo’ magically appears on the thread by a ‘new member’ to prove just how fucking fake they are! We all already know they are fake as fuck but that photo would confirm absolutely everything we say about them!

Edit: (sorry about the long rant 🙈)

• Heart
  • Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for all the love and comments on my previous message 🩷😊 you are all so kind and lovely to say we are all just a bunch of horrible trolls lol! It’s just so obvious that he’s horrible to her and the kids and I don’t know how she can bring herself to be up his arse all over social media. I suppose that’s the price of “fame”.

Anyways…
He looks ridiculous in that tight top on the Dunelm Ad and can’t believe they didn’t tell him to wear something a bit more appropriate.

The soccer aid passive agressive comments make him look so childish and unprofessional. I think that may be part of the reason you don’t get to play fakey. Parrot must have to beg to get him this supporting role he’s done.

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Love that he’s replied to all the comments or liked them on the soccer aid post but the fake potato one is still up 😂 assume fake potato is blocked lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

VC10

VIP Member
Ooh ...so much cuntage to choose from, but my personal favourites are getting ripped to shreds on the OK live, make some noise, and the epic, it's all inclusive mate, you've got to get your money's worth...
In the scheme of things, fake prickenden is the biggest cunt on earth.....
Hahahahahaaaaa

*** angry boat-race *** " YOUVE GOT TO GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH, MATE..."

😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Just got jumpscared this morning by the stupid cretin and his competition presenting gig on Lorraine-disclaimer I'm on holiday and the TV is on in the hotel, I wouldn't usually watch this shite! Anyway, omg he's sooo cringe worthy,my husband just looked at me like who the fuck is this bellend 😂 the contrast with the presenter doing the same link on this morning is worlds apart, no manic speech, no pretending to look interested in curtains, no walking round Dunelm looking like a prize dickhead.honestly Jake give it up, Fred would be able to do a better job NO ONE FINDS YOU FUNNY OR ENTERTAINING.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Respect 😂 but him taking the piss out of his clothes is ok. Fucking idiot. Thought he wasn’t bothered about what people write and just ignores them 😂 What an absolute fool he makes himself look. He actually thinks because he’s a z lister he is above normal peoples ‘banter’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick