Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Sam does seem genuine & grateful for the opportunities he gets, Fakey on the other hand.....nasty & bitter 😂

Reactions: 24

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Notice how that fucking capering carthorse with his windmilling arms once again drops Freddie out in favour of the beige pork pie. He does it time & time again overlooks Freddie for something that'll get him more likes. Always leaves him standing😪
View attachment 2847558
They're honestly both fucking pathetic and as bad as each other. Poor Fred looks so awkward and left hanging. 🤬

I see the "stylist" fucked her hair up as it's solid black. I can't see much of a difference with her nose. They should have cut the beard's head off whilst they were at it.

Perhaps she's now got a dick....?

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
And just like that her comments have doubled because she’s replied to everyone on her reel 😂😂😂 Well barring the person who asked about the glass and straw, so I’d say she’s definitely planning on aff linking that 😂

• Haha

plonkington

VIP Member
To be fair on flaps, if I had to live with fakey I’d also look old and haggard.
I refuse to believe we’re the same age 😅

• Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
We can leave the other stars of the show out? Flaps and Zelda have a few crackers 😂 Flapz getting her Flaps out may be the ultimate but the time she gate crashed Fakey on the footloose tour in Dubai, the “got to get youre moneys worth” and #familybeachday without Freddie and tattle made her change it to #beachday! She pretended to go to some expensive restaurant but just took a picture outside and she got tarted up to sit on a swing on her own 😂 The meltdown over too many deliveries/packages 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
When it comes out that their marriage has ended and then he’s with a bloke, I suspect he’s the type to force Flapz to put a brave face on. How they’re still best friends etc…he’s a nasty (not to mention ugly) little man.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
In the four months since the jungle finished, Sam has been on TV more in that time than Fakey has since he won DOI in 2018 😂 We know what he’s like when he gets a 2 min morning TV appearance, imagine what he’d be like being on a primetime Saturday TV show. Oh wait I can’t. 10 years since that last happened for him 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She has really destroyed her looks. She used to be quite pretty. As for him, he used to look human once upon a time.
I feel for both kids. Poor Freddie, left out and bullied, I am glad that he at least gets to escape them some of the time.

Poor Leo, they won't do anything to help him. Even that thing of carrying him around. They seem to want to keep him babyish. Not his fault that he has no clue how to eat properly, just grabbing at food with his hands, he was never taught anything different. He obviously has developmental needs, and they don't care enough to seek help for him.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He might be quiet on instagram but he’s loaded both of these on tiktok today 🙄🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This has been the best spilt tea in a long time! Do we have a time line as to when photogate broke & Flappy being not so present?

Yes, the full timeline is from Wiki 8 - intricate details!

20/01/24: Huge TEA was spilt about the photo.

21/01/24: We had the "I'm not crying I've got moisturiser in my eye" video from him.

22/01/24: They were sniping over Leo at each other and there was that photo of Leo and her asleep. Her rings were off. Then she drove him to the airport with the right hump. Rings still off.

If you look through the Wikis from Wiki 8 onwards, her rings are off, back on, then off.....

23/01/24: "I look like Lord Farquad right now" video from her looking terrible.

27/01/24: She first posted the photo of a London clinic and moaning about her car insurance.

30/01/24: Her rings were back on at the freebie spa with her friend.

01/02/24: Clips of her talking and waving her hand about - rings on. Almost trying to prove a point.

14/02/24: Valentine's Day was an utter shitshow.

24/02/24: Camel toe photo covering her face with her phone.

26/02/24: Leo's Birthday but not even pictured together. One picture of her and Leo (side of face).

Then Bournemouth in the hot tub. (blurry).

Today, no rings again.

Honestly bored now. I couldn't give a shit if they've split up or not tbh as they're both insufferable cunts. 🤢
---
Going to wish you lovely bunch a wonderful Easter weekend.Its my birthday tomorrow and of to Leeds for a overnight stay with my lovely daughter.Got three twelve hour nights shifts Saturday Sunday Monday 😱😱So will try see what the two idiots thrill us with over the weekend🤣🤣in between looking and feeling like a zombie🤣.
Happy Birthday!! 💗💗

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
What a cunt he is honestly, coaching Gail to say he doesn't want him to go🤬🤬🤬 Nice move saying you don't want to go either, hope TFM watch it, lazy fucker. Hope it stops him getting more jobs😂😂😂 then he'll have to get a real one🤭🤭🤭. Let's see if he grifted a hotel in Bath, surely Flappy and Gail will be going to him there, bet Freddie has gone to his dad's now.

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
If he had the slightest bit of sincerity, which he doesn't, why would he be standing facing a camera with his back to the child that he supposedly doesn't want to leave. I hadn't the stomach to watch more than a few seconds tbh.

• Heart