Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
You know what when people come on with tea but no backup it’s really hard to kind of prove you’re telling the truth!!! But these two live their pathetic existence on social media. So I dropped the tea and then they basically do everything to prove me right 😂 they really so fucking thick it’s painful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Did I miss him sharing his Easter egg from Off Limits or did they not bother sending him one 😂 They literally shared about 20 stories of their different z lister clients thanking them but to my knowledge nothing from Fakey.
Incoming Easter Egg and potty training update! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Make sure you all comment and share some love on his latest reel, what a sad fucker.

No fakey, the reel of Leo and Sophie isn’t cute. That boy is over exposed and never had a bit of privacy. I’d feel so guilty if my child was exposed to the world like that everyday they are pathetic. Looking forward to all the shit new reels we get to see next🙄 Also it was rubbish compared to all the others I’ve seen on Tik Tok, he cannot dance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

bluecups

VIP Member
That pic of him bending over with his trousers down with a horrible, manic coked-up look of delirium on his ugly mush captioned "Gu on lad" - I've only seen that very recently. Where did that come from? Who took it? Where was it posted? Surely he didn't post that? It turns my stomach every time I see it.

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I loved his pathetic dance on his shitty wedding day. Screams homosexual
This just proves she's a complete BEARD! 🌈

At the "evening wedding reception" in front of everybody. WTAF!

• Sick
  • Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
That stupid reel makes me feel sadder & sadder. Any loving step dad would not set his step son up to look so in the way & not wanted. He makes sure he eye fucks himself & dances OTT with that fucking nugget head & hideous too short trousers. Doesn't Freddie start secondary school later this year? If so Fakey is setting him up to get bullied with these embarrassing non cool reels. And why is that pork pie held all the time by Flaps?? He's turning into a tubby little thing. Yeah, talk me through your breakfast - tumble weed blowing across his blank face.😶

• Heart
  • Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Goes from “collect as many Easter eggs as you can once collected you can eat them all”
To Flaps telling Freddie the eggs he finds are Leo’s.
How Freddie’s dad hasn’t swung for them both I’ll never know.
She’s a horrible cow to that poor lad it’s all about Leo and I think his dads a prick too ain’t no way a loving father would allow his child to be bullied like that !!!

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
So he films himself right as he finishes his workout boasts that he's been sick because it thinks it makes him look more hardworking then 10 minutes later he films himself walking down the street so no shower then 🤮 yet another of the million reasons why he can't get work and nobody likes him he absolutely reeks bet he's got those beige trousers on again aswell

• Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
🐔 I cannot get my head around those manky old trainers, £10 Vinted..I have thrown better away, who can be that hard up for £10, I just don't get it.....
Me neither. Their whole ‘online’ life just doesn’t add up. On one hand, she’s selling anything she can on FB and Vinted. The house is definitely in need of work. He drives a golf (no disrespect to anyone on here) and compared to other z listers, their holidays are pretty underwhelming and the way they celebrate birthdays and other occasions is less than basic. Then on the other hand, she’s already had 2 non grifted holidays this year with a third one on the way (yet to see if free or not). I know she stays with her sister in USA but you’ve still got flights and spends to pay for. They both supposed wear ‘designer’ gear and jewellery and we think she’s had recent ‘work’ done. So where is that money coming from?
I saw this yesterday and barring the first sentence, thought the rest definitely was apt for them.

Attachments

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
There is no way Fakey isn’t bitter about Sam’s meteoric rise. All his snide comments didn’t work plus his dragon witch mum even critiqued Sam😂😂. I know Sam is like marmite but he must be lovely to work with on and off the screen or else he wouldn’t be getting all the callbacks he does. Unlike Fakey who is relegated to pre-records and jobs other z listers do not want, poor guy was sent to Wales in the freezing cold. Fakey must also cost production extra money by having to do additional retakes as he messes about too much. Cost TV companies extra money and you will get put on the naughty list. Plus bloody stop looking straight into the camera when being interviewed and ignoring the host or other guests, just as he did when they were promoting TFM at the start.
Totally bitter and I LOVE it 😂 Honestly I’m not a particular Sam fan but for somebody who has come from money and came into the industry through reality TV, he comes across genuine, very humble and thankful for the opportunities coming his way. Whereas Fakey always comes across as very self entitled and just plain fame hungry. There’s a reason why Sam is used so much for TV and insta work and there’s also a reason Fakey isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart

MissMona

Sam Thompson on prime time TV - Saturday Night Takeaway - singing with JLS. something Fakey can only dream of 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
I swear he only comes home to make even shittier content, then he does with fat bastard in TMF
Getta life u proper ponce

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
All the love to you @Barbie2020 ♥♥You will find the strength one day my love and look back and think I wish I had done it sooner.♥♥No man is worth a life of making do as they never change .Xx

• Heart