Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Did we ever find out where that recent kissing photo originated from? I take it it wasn't Lumpar from TFM on stage?
There's an account called Quickenden's Arse on X which has two more photos with it. Is this Ben Haenow (or whoever he is). I have absolutely no idea who these plankton are as I absolutely hated X Factor!

Screenshot_20240402-154331.png

---
Jesus wept. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20240402-153629~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Lurker111

Chatty Member
Im actually really surprised they shared that video because it really visably shows how they make a difference between those children, sophie didn't even once make eye contact with Fred in that video. It actually boils my blood the way they come together in the end with just leo and fred is just left like a spare part, they always do the same thing.
She always has to be holding leo and not fred, and jake always stands beside fred, its honestly a pattern at this point and i honestly think it has alot to do with jake being jealous of fred, he is an emotional abuser through and through and she is honestly a disgrace of a mum. Both my children have different dads and if anything I over compensate with my oldest to make sure she doesn't ever feel left out.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Ooh ...so much cuntage to choose from, but my personal favourites are getting ripped to shreds on the OK live, make some noise, and the epic, it's all inclusive mate, you've got to get your money's worth...
In the scheme of things, fake prickenden is the biggest cunt on earth.....

• Heart
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Bet fakey has pulled his wig off, tossed it across the room in temper and is now sulking in one of the wardrobes in the hobbit loft with a bottle of vodka 😂

st.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
The going away video is all set up. I can imagine Fakey saying to Augustus, before pressing record, that he didn't want to go away and he didn't want to leave him. Probably repeated it so many times the poor kid got worried so started to say the same. Shame on you Fakey and your fake sad face you only give a shit about yourself. Get yourself a proper job then you will know what it's like to work away from your family AND work hard AND be absolutely shattered. My other half has done this for years and at times my kids got upset for not seeing Daddy all week but I didn't record their (genuine) tears for all to see. Even when he was so tired on his return he would always have the time for his kids and make lots of memories and give us a good life from what he earned. All Augustus will remember from his early years is having a camera flashed in his face and being told to act for the camera. Don't know why some people have kids.

• Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
So what's the chances that the goblin starts saying all this just as Jake pulls his phone out and starts filming? He's coached that kid to say that, or at the very least he's deliberately got him all upset saying he's going away for a while and the minute goblin starts whining Fake starts filming. Fucking scumbag, upsetting his kid for engagement.
---
Bet Gail never mentions him when he's away anyway!

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Poor little fella, I find that heartbreaking. You can see him look towards the camera, FFS. That's all he ever sees of his stupid fcuking father.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Robin71

VIP Member
If that was the first picture on his camera roll we would have seen it by now at least a thousand times lying twat

• Heart
  • Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just said on his latest story that he’s sharing a room with ‘Danny Boy’ - maybe that’s why the syrup looks like it’s about to come off, Danny’s been pulling his hair whilst riding him all night 🤢😂
Good God. His arsehole will be like a wind tunnel

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
He’s now posted 6 ‘dancing’ reels in just over a week on both insta and Tiktok 🙄 Not sure how a bloke pushing forty, acting like a over excited teenager is going to help him find work in just over 2 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m still waiting for the tagging and hashtagging of SCD to begin 🤢
I wish that fat lass would just fuck off! Sorry fat lass here myself with too much wine xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Absolutely tragic!! 😂😂

View attachment 2837860
View attachment 2837861
View attachment 2837862
View attachment 2837863
View attachment 2837864
View attachment 2837865
---
Share more kids craft ideas? Nah, we're alright thanks.

He's most probably already on his way to Leicester - 26th-30th March.

View attachment 2837894
View attachment 2837895
What is she like in her LBD rolling around the floor at a black tie event… zero class! As for him thinking he’s a comedian “im looking at you, you look like you have cash” please name one comedian that doesn’t do this! And who could forget the songs 😬 I didn’t know he actually said ‘enjoy these love songs’ 😳 City High - ‘What would you do’ is about a single mother whos turns to prostitution and mention going to prison and smoking crack!
TLC - No Scrubs is about assholes trying to make wonen believe they are wealthy but really live in their Ma’s box room and drive around in the passo seat of mates cars!
R Kelly - Ignition A convicted PeAdoFiLe and rapist singing about attracting women in nightclubs and driving around in flash cars, I don’t think I need say anymore 🤯 Suprised he didn’t get thrown out for those inappropriate ‘love songs’ 🤯 Sarcoma really are a shower of wankers!

• Haha
  • Heart