Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it everytime and still doesn’t understand why barring 3 min competitions on morning TV, he struggles to get work. If you have to film yourself on TV to put it on Instagram, it just shows what a desperate prick you are. Imagine what he’s going to be like when Masterchef airs 🤯
Oh no! Is he going on that as well?

Reactions: 14
Oh no! Is he going on that as well?
Not been confirmed officially but 99.9999999% sure. Rumoured in the tabloids plus he made it obvious by his sudden ‘cooking’ stories, saying he was doing something that could be a ‘tit show’, binning off the Full Monty with supposed mental health the week it was being filmed and also started to follow all the other rumoured contestants, so I’d been amazed if he’s not on it after all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So he was sick after his gym work-out today? If I looked anything remotely like him, I'd be sick all the time. 🤢🤢🤢

433807444_1162294214689552_6270723540185637464_n.jpg

434126912_1389810281652032_1637632382836274190_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Thank you everyone for all the love and comments on my previous message 🩷😊 you are all so kind and lovely to say we are all just a bunch of horrible trolls lol! It’s just so obvious that he’s horrible to her and the kids and I don’t know how she can bring herself to be up his arse all over social media. I suppose that’s the price of “fame”.

Anyways…
He looks ridiculous in that tight top on the Dunelm Ad and can’t believe they didn’t tell him to wear something a bit more appropriate.

The soccer aid passive agressive comments make him look so childish and unprofessional. I think that may be part of the reason you don’t get to play fakey. Parrot must have to beg to get him this supporting role he’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you everyone for all the love and comments on my previous message 🩷😊 you are all so kind and lovely to say we are all just a bunch of horrible trolls lol! It’s just so obvious that he’s horrible to her and the kids and I don’t know how she can bring herself to be up his arse all over social media. I suppose that’s the price of “fame”.

Anyways…
He looks ridiculous in that tight top on the Dunelm Ad and can’t believe they didn’t tell him to wear something a bit more appropriate.

The soccer aid passive agressive comments make him look so childish and unprofessional. I think that may be part of the reason you don’t get to play fakey. Parrot must have to beg to get him this supporting role he’s done.
Never give up hope lovely. My mate was in a similar position to you. She has two boys and waited until they were older. She went back to work, built her confidence back up then left him. 💗

• Heart
So he films himself right as he finishes his workout boasts that he's been sick because it thinks it makes him look more hardworking then 10 minutes later he films himself walking down the street so no shower then 🤮 yet another of the million reasons why he can't get work and nobody likes him he absolutely reeks bet he's got those beige trousers on again aswell

• Sick
Reactions: 26
The parrot is one sad individual who clearly has a crush on bell end.The filming of others in the gym is so wrong and how he gets away with it I don’t understand.One thing is guaranteed is that the up coming holiday is definitely a jet 2 freebie😡😡.
IMG_9664.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Think Fakey needs to replace his syrup, this one is very threadbare 🤭 Poor thing’s hanging on for dear life, a sudden gust of wind will rip it right off 😂
IMG_0231.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
🐔 I go to the gym, I can tell you if anyone was filming me I would report it straight away, in fact I have never seen anyone in the gym with a mobile, it's not allowed in the sauna area or the pool area, used to be ok but not anymore....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God he's even uglier without the filters on him🤮🤮🤮🤮
What no room tour of your rathole Fakey🤣🤣🤣🤣
What do we reckon Jet2 freebie to Turkey🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t know how someone hasn't lamped him one yet with all the non consensual filming

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
His dress sense is appalling. He always looks so scruffy. Any excuse to get his top off as well. Sad little man.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Just said on his latest story that he’s sharing a room with ‘Danny Boy’ - maybe that’s why the syrup looks like it’s about to come off, Danny’s been pulling his hair whilst riding him all night 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Such a desperate loser 😂
Has anyone ever seen anyone else record themselves the TV comps & post it on insta? Andi Peters? Kate Lawler? Vicky Pattison?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He looks like he’s trying to cut weight again? So hope he has a fight planned at some stage and this time it’s against someone, who like him, has the time to be committed to it.
As for Polly, always sharing his 2 min appearances 🤮 it shows it’s her that gets them for him, so what do his actual management company do for him? If he has to pay her and them a percentage everytime he gets a scrap of work, no wonder he’s skint.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Love how he is blatantly confirming what we already know. Sophie is a right mug

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love how he is blatantly confirming what we already know. Sophie is a right mug
By him playing up on the speculation , more filming with Danny, sharing a room with Danny now etc., he thinks tattle will think its too blatantly obvious to to true! Don’t worry Fakey, Flapz and Danny we all can see what youre doing and its not fooling anyone! Flapz is an absolute mug! If her family and friends already didn’t like him what must they think now? There’s always one mate who’s constantly complaining about their OH but never leaves them (obviously some are not in a financial position to leave I understand that) but its gets to a stage where you just don’t want to listen to them anymore? Id imagine Flapzs mates avoid her and don’t want to listen to her anymore…. I honestly cant see a reason why she can’t leave the prick, she’s done it before with Freddie’s dad with the help of her Dad, whats the difference this time??

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.