Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ‘woman’ not ‘women’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure he makes all these spelling and grammatical errors on purpose, so people message him and it helps up his engagement 🙄
It’s pathetic the recent oversharing from them both on social media. Here’s an idea. Why not just say it to each other and not to a bunch of strangers. Maybe your ‘relationship’ would be better if you kept it offline 👍🏻

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
@MrsLonely needs a bingo on deleting the reel from his stories then reposting it this morning😂😂😂
What a prick he is, something has deffo gone down, I've never seen him arselick her so much on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@MrsLonely needs a bingo on deleting the reel from his stories then reposting it this morning😂😂😂
What a prick he is, something has deffo gone down, I've never seen him arselick her so much on Instagram!
And then always reposts it asking a question cos the engagement on it is tit 😂 how often does he have to reshare something to take the hint, if people like it, they’ll comment when it’s first posted. Him basically begging for interaction every time puts people off. There’s a reason he’s losing followers daily 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
WTF are they up to?? I actually thought Flaps had seen the light and was done with this pathetic excuse of a ‘man’ child and was ditching the waste of space! But no! The two arseholes must really have a high opinion of themselves and thought a breakup would affect their brand/image 😂 This only confirms that she is not only a beard but a delusional one at that! Yet again they have BOTH made a show of themselves on instagram for all to see and I don’t believe it was made up,they started acting strange before she went to America when the ☕ was spilt on here! @CrazyBaldhead did a good time line of events and @PrincessJeanie also added to it that Zelda had Spud while she got her poxy nose done! it certainly adds up and Flaps reaction to ‘photogate’ could not have been more obvious if she tried! @IamMyaJ was correct when she used the phrase that flaps reaction has ‘cemented’ that photo! All this very public ott display of love bombing is completely fake as duck and proves they are even more desperate and delusional than I thought 🤮🤮🤮 duck me they are well suited! She’s a bleeping idiot and deserves all she gets, I will admit I was starting to feel a bit sorry for her (I stess a bit) but I have since seen she has no self respect whatsoever so she can duck off with her fake shite and say it to her £60 a month therapy app 🤥 that she claimed she had 😂 thats up there with her claiming she was getting a Tesla 😂 sweet bleeping jesus she’s as bad as him! I really hope that ‘photo’ magically appears on the thread by a ‘new member’ to prove just how bleeping fake they are! We all already know they are fake as duck but that photo would confirm absolutely everything we say about them!

Edit: (sorry about the long rant 🙈)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
🐔Still at it with their crap. Give it a rest its Easter after all.....Having a couple of days break from commenting...Have a lovely Easter everyone xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WTF are they up to?? I actually thought Flaps had seen the light and was done with this pathetic excuse of a ‘man’ child and was ditching the waste of space! But no! The two arseholes must really have a high opinion of themselves and thought a breakup would affect their brand/image 😂 This only confirms that she is not only a beard but a delusional one at that! Yet again they have BOTH made a show of themselves on instagram for all to see and I don’t believe it was made up,they started acting strange before she went to America when the ☕ was spilt on here! @CrazyBaldhead did a good time line of events and @PrincessJeanie also added to it that Zelda had Spud while she got her poxy nose done! it certainly adds up and Flaps reaction to ‘photogate’ could not have been more obvious if she tried! @IamMyaJ was correct when she used the phrase that flaps reaction has ‘cemented’ that photo! All this very public ott display of love bombing is completely fake as duck and proves they are even more desperate and delusional than I thought 🤮🤮🤮 duck me they are well suited! She’s a bleeping idiot and deserves all she gets, I will admit I was starting to feel a bit sorry for her (I stess a bit) but I have since seen she has no self respect whatsoever so she can duck off with her fake shite and say it to her £60 a month therapy app 🤥 that she claimed she had 😂 thats up there with her claiming she was getting a Tesla 😂 sweet bleeping jesus she’s as bad as him! I really hope that ‘photo’ magically appears on the thread by a ‘new member’ to prove just how bleeping fake they are! We all already know they are fake as duck but that photo would confirm absolutely everything we say about them!

Edit: (sorry about the long rant 🙈)
Absolutely agree with everything you say Jessica😊
At this point they bleeping deserve each other!

• Heart
What are these 2 on about?? Both full of BS. Fakey would hate it in America, he's barely known over here & it pains him 😂
Screenshot_20240330_104445_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240330_104350_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or is that her publicly wishing she was far away from Fakey, living out near her sister in the States. She is 'manifesting' it by looks of it. What about Freddie though, I doubt his dad would allow him to move that far away.

Reactions: 22
Lol, good luck with that one. It took my sister nearly 3yrs to get over there and she married an American Citizen.

So, she'd move to the US away from Freddie as I highly doubt his father would OK that. As for Fakey, the US definitely wouldn't have that unemployed bum.

435001091_786277180223920_1646468521834572015_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or is that her publicly wishing she was far away from Fakey, living out near her sister in the States. She is 'manifesting' it by looks of it. What about Freddie though, I doubt his dad would allow him to move that far away.
Flapz only cares about herself and Gail… she will duck off to America when her contract of being Fakeys beard is up which is basically when Zelda stops paying her! That’s probably why she has to sell her house 😂 She thinks the ‘light of her life” is famous don’t you know! Wouldn’t suprise me if Zelda also paid for a pre nup (duck knows why) and 💯 she has now paid for NDA 😂 Both Fakey and Zelda will be bankrupt soon! Deluded old bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely something up. He is practically licking her bunions at this point, the grovelling wretch!

Definitely GUILTY AS CHARGED!

434843293_899004378643066_384670928860988050_n.jpg

---
Oh bore off you prick. The album is tit just like your dancing reels ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely something up. He is practically licking her bunions at this point, the grovelling wretch!

Definitely GUILTY AS CHARGED!

View attachment 2845762
---
Oh bore off you prick. The album is tit just like your dancing reels ffs.

View attachment 2845763
Christ Almighty 🤦🏼‍♀️ Image you’re fella or youre husband firstly liking Beyonce’s music and second ‘dancing’ to her songs and putting it on SM 🫣 What a ‘man’ you got yourself there Flapz 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
You know someone is scraping the barrel for insta content, when they have to share a barbers post of them getting their wig and beard done. A barber that hasn’t even got 450 followers 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know someone is scraping the barrel for insta content, when they have to share a barbers post of them getting their wig and beard done. A barber that hasn’t even got 450 followers 😂
He's practically had the sides shaved and the syrup styled! God he looks rough for mid-30's. Ageing like milk.

I cannot wait for all the "united front" shenanigans tomorrow! It'll be comedy gold! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's practically had the sides shaved and the syrup styled! God he looks rough for mid-30's. Ageing like milk.

I cannot wait for all the "united front" shenanigans tomorrow! It'll be comedy gold! 😂😂
Well he did duck all for her birthday, Valentines or Mothers Day, well apart from letting her cook the dinner, if she gets flowers or a nice egg tomorrow, that’s all the confirmation we need 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hard working dad of the year will be back to hold the fort at home 😂 pathetic. See right through them.

No doubt a gifted trip the pair of scrounging bastards. More time at home = unemployed . Obviously as a big TV presenter he will be on TM all the time like Sam Thompson now he’s not in TFM.

Sorry fakeys not had time to catch up properly or like comments as it’s a busy weekend visiting family (Fakey wouldn’t understand that unless it was to go and visit mummy for money or baby sitting duties)

Hope you’re all having a lovely Easter weekend X
Another scrounged begged holiday break. Cunts.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.