Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, if there's one thing we know & regularly see about Fakey is that he's completely selfish & never posts anything to Flaps that shows his (non existant) caring, supportive side. We all smell a great big rat (that rat being him) photogate has floored him & he's fighting to keep hold of Flaps. She must feel an element of power at the moment but we all know she will continue to suck up his dreadful behaviour towards her. One of these days that photo might find its way into a private mssg to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s ‘woman’ not ‘women’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure he makes all these spelling and grammatical errors on purpose, so people message him and it helps up his engagement 🙄
It’s pathetic the recent oversharing from them both on social media. Here’s an idea. Why not just say it to each other and not to a bunch of strangers. Maybe your ‘relationship’ would be better if you kept it offline 👍🏻
‘more time at home’ meaning unemployed 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They wouldn't last 5 mins in the USA. No dole money or child benefit there, flapz......
You don't pay a bill, you out on the pavement ( sidewalk)

No NHS either.
---
His muvver must be very deluded , supporting them in their jobless begging and scrounging .

What a lifestyle to show two growing kids. Thank goodness Fred has his reliable Dad

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know what when people come on with tea but no backup it’s really hard to kind of prove you’re telling the truth!!! But these two live their pathetic existence on social media. So I dropped the tea and then they basically do everything to prove me right 😂 they really so bleeping thick it’s painful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
You know what when people come on with tea but no backup it’s really hard to kind of prove you’re telling the truth!!! But these two live their pathetic existence on social media. So I dropped the tea and then they basically do everything to prove me right 😂 they really so bleeping thick it’s painful
Maybe e-mail her the photo anonymously? I would! X
---
Bum chums!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well that will never happen, she hasn’t got any skills to be able to successfully emigrate and to contribute to American society!
Also there's an expression that springs to mind - wherever you go, there you are.
So running away is not the answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What an ugly bleep he is 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Sad twit getting his wiggy cut, it doesn't grow you knobhead, he looks shocking without a filter🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩💩
Their holiday will be wank too, they won't have any spends and will only eat breakfast cos they go b and b like the tattlemoon🤣🤣🤣🤣 sharing an evening meal or eating snacks in the room they've taken a la the skiing trip😆😆😆 Augustus Gloop will need to be in bed at 7.30pm anyway, boring, boring cunts😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He really isn't a natural dancer anyways. That girl is a better dancer than him by miles, he always looks as if he's counting the steps in his head or something 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad twit getting his wiggy cut, it doesn't grow you knobhead, he looks shocking without a filter🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩💩
Their holiday will be wank too, they won't have any spends and will only eat breakfast cos they go b and b like the tattlemoon🤣🤣🤣🤣 sharing an evening meal or eating snacks in the room they've taken a la the skiing trip😆😆😆 Augustus Gloop will need to be in bed at 7.30pm anyway, boring, boring cunts😂😂😂😂
" OOOOO, ITS LOVELY ERE, ENT IT?"
" YOU GOT TO GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH,MATE"

😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just realised if they’re going away in 2 weeks time, is she taking Fred out of school again or does their ‘family’ holiday not include him yet again? Where do we think they’re going? I reckon Turkey so they can replenish their ‘designer’ gear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What are these 2 on about?? Both full of BS. Fakey would hate it in America, he's barely known over here & it pains him 😂
View attachment 2845678View attachment 2845688
Just go Sophie.....If you want it, then do it.
---
oh don't worry. Jac(knob) will get all the breakfast bruv!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t the intelligence to fill in an immigration form and that’s just to start with 😂😂

So she will be on her third holiday of the year and we are only 4 months in 🤦‍♀️she’s definitely binning Freddie off for it

Reactions: 16
Seeing as he’s just a massive bleep and clearly trying to suck up to her and also he couldnt afford to sue me……. Should I share the photo hahaha!! I’ll chop it so you cant see anything but him so I don’t get in trouble haha!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.