Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Thompson on prime time TV - Saturday Night Takeaway - singing with JLS. something Fakey can only dream of 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seeing as he’s just a massive bleep and clearly trying to suck up to her and also he couldnt afford to sue me……. Should I share the photo hahaha!! I’ll chop it so you cant see anything but him so I don’t get in trouble haha!!
YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YESSSSSSSSS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Seeing as he’s just a massive bleep and clearly trying to suck up to her and also he couldnt afford to sue me……. Should I share the photo hahaha!! I’ll chop it so you cant see anything but him so I don’t get in trouble haha!!
OMG YESSS, if you share it you would make our Easter especially Crazy’s 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We deserve this picture!!!! 😂😂😂😂 for all the tit singing reels, ice baths and “dancing”

• Haha
Ooooh please do!!!!!! 💗💗💗💗

• Haha
Bet fakey has pulled his wig off, tossed it across the room in temper and is now sulking in one of the wardrobes in the hobbit loft with a bottle of vodka 😂

st.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok leave it with me, I haven’t got it but I’ll message and ask for it to be sent x

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Every time Fakey sees Sam Thompson whether it's presenting, winning reality shows, getting HUGE engagement on dancing reels or singing with JLS on primetime tv...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We'll skip the easter eggs for the photo treat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the four months since the jungle finished, Sam has been on TV more in that time than Fakey has since he won DOI in 2018 😂 We know what he’s like when he gets a 2 min morning TV appearance, imagine what he’d be like being on a primetime Saturday TV show. Oh wait I can’t. 10 years since that last happened for him 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve messaged asking for it but they know it’s coming on here so may not want it! I’ll work my magic tho hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.