Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Done enormous work for them? What like not even donating a penny of the 40,000 he got for that pathetic fight? Never mentioning them unless it’s used as an excuse to bring up his dad/brother? They’re easily pleased with their ‘celebrity’ ambassador 🙄 Still think this might be the event Flappy was trying those cheap dresses on for.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does she think people whose partners are away for months on end fighting for their countries feel. Stupid cow. It’s pathetic how hard these two are trying to convince everybody that their ‘marriage’ is perfect 🤢
Oh duck off Long Nose!!! He's been at home for a week when Zelda and DoorMatt were there. This Beard couldn't lie straight in bed.
---
I wish that fat lass would just duck off! Sorry fat lass here myself with too much wine xxxx
She's really irritating me too. I wonder to myself how many carbs a day she scrans to keep up that 'physique'. 😂

• Haha
Some people shouldn’t be allowed social media. The majority of the comments on her latest post 🤮 bleeping weirdos commenting as if they actually know them 🤦🏻‍♀️ if they did they’d know he’s not a hands on, hardworking dad who misses his family, at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Done enormous work for them? What like not even donating a penny of the 40,000 he got for that pathetic fight? Never mentioning them unless it’s used as an excuse to bring up his dad/brother? They’re easily pleased with their ‘celebrity’ ambassador 🙄 Still think this might be the event Flappy was trying those cheap dresses on for.
Absolutely pathetic. That photo is like 20yrs old ffs! No doubt Flapz is going this year wearing a Romford Market £20 dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Some people shouldn’t be allowed social media. The majority of the comments on her latest post 🤮 bleeping weirdos commenting as if they actually know them 🤦🏻‍♀️ if they did they’d know he’s not a hands on, hardworking dad who misses his family, at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
And a tit mum who can’t be arsed to get her kid assessed or a hair cut

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Fuckin hell, what's with her post😳😳😳 she's been on here again hasn't she😂😂😂 he was home for a week not long ago so shut it Flaps👊👊👊.
Wonder if they've paid for this holiday or grifted it and will Fred be going as he should be in school🤔🤔🤔

Yeah can Fatty Arbuckle please duck off🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jake is trying too hard to get into strictly come dancing. He will repost the same video tomorrow morning and delete the one he already posted on his story to make out its only been posted.
The girl he's dancing with I feel sorry for she seems like a nice woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jake is trying too hard to get into strictly come dancing. He will repost the same video tomorrow morning and delete the one he already posted on his story to make out its only been posted.
The girl he's dancing with I feel sorry for she seems like a nice woman.
Hello @MrsLonely :) Always good to see new Tattlers on the thread! Sounds like you've got Fakey sussed out, that's exactly what he will do.
Are you in the blocked club yet? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sam did the same dance with Pete, just compare the amount of likes and comments. People just can’t stand Fakey. One million followers my arse!
IMG_5233.png
IMG_5232.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello @MrsLonely :) Always good to see new Tattlers on the thread! Sounds like you've got Fakey sussed out, that's exactly what he will do.
Are you in the blocked club yet? 😂
😂😂😂 not blocked I don't have the gute to write online under anything but I feel like it sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There we go! Her post was 100% written to try and boost his seriously lacking engagement and loss of followers look at his comment so sorry won't be long till I'm home nothing I want more usually he doesn't comment at all or he puts a love heart this is way too ott for him he just wants all those comments from the huns going oooh Jake you're so amazing working hard being away from your family to.provide the very best for them all we all know it's not like he makes the most of his time when he is with them more fool her though for keep going along with his bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They really need to use more recent photos of him in their promos going forward. They used a photo that’s at least 10 years old!
---
Absolutely pathetic. That photo is like 20yrs old ffs! No doubt Flapz is going this year wearing a Romford Market £20 dress!
😂😂😂😂. I was being generous when I said the photo is 10 years old. You are right, it is more like 20!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Deluded prat. What person in their mid 30s carries on like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So they’re having a week away before this. That’ll look good rocking up to a cancer charity burnt to a crisp! 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like us, people are obviously getting bored with his same boring uninspiring content. Another ‘dance’ reel, another flop looking at the amount of likes and comments on it 😂
How long before it goes on his stories again and he’s asking for people to show him some love on it 🤮

• Heart
Hard working dad of the year will be back to hold the fort at home 😂 pathetic. See right through them.

No doubt a gifted trip the pair of scrounging bastards. More time at home = unemployed . Obviously as a big TV presenter he will be on TM all the time like Sam Thompson now he’s not in TFM.

Sorry fakeys not had time to catch up properly or like comments as it’s a busy weekend visiting family (Fakey wouldn’t understand that unless it was to go and visit mummy for money or baby sitting duties)

Hope you’re all having a lovely Easter weekend X

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.