Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of comments on his reel saying Happy Birthday to Leo, prickface having to tell everyone it's not his birthday😂😂😂😂
---

Sick of her skulking around and hiding now Jessica, just post a proper pic will you😂😂😂
Sick of her hiding aswell, its only a nose job FFS! If she doesn’t leave that prick now especially after ‘photogate’ and all the other tit she puts up with from him and embarrassing tit he does on a daily basis she’s a bleeping idiot and deserves everything that’s coming! he’s a lazy duck and doesn’t love her thats clear to see and look at the lickarsing and love bombing her now all a sudden! He never does this! Get some self respect Sophie he’s made a fool out of you for long enough now! But what do we care really? just means we can still laugh at you being made look like a bleeping mug!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Deffo not had that lip filler dissolved though💋💋💋
What do you mean? She said a couple of months back she’s not had lip filler for years and we all know how honest she is 🙄🤥😂
---
Helping drive up that engagement & like Fakey gives a crap about Flappy's hair 😂View attachment 2844415
The desperation 🤮 Does he think if they suddenly improve their insta engagement, all the brands will be wanting to ‘work’ with them? More delusional on his part if that’s the case 😂 All these public declarations to Flappy are proving something has happened in their relationship imo. If he buys her a nice Easter egg/flowers, he’s definitely done something wrong 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sick of her hiding aswell, its only a nose job FFS! If she doesn’t leave that prick now especially after ‘photogate’ and all the other tit she puts up with from him and embarrassing tit he does on a daily basis she’s a bleeping idiot and deserves everything that’s coming! he’s a lazy duck and doesn’t love her thats clear to see and look at the lickarsing and love bombing her now all a sudden! He never does this! Get some self respect Sophie he’s made a fool out of you for long enough now! But what do we care really? just means we can still laugh at you being made look like a bleeping mug!
Yeah, I totally agree with you.
She's missed a trick with this one, she could have come on her stories and said Hi Guyyyyyyyssss I'm getting a nose job and I'm going to share my journey and progress with you. Would have been more interesting than the crap she does post, like those awful dresses on yesterday's reel. Surely, she would have got lots more engagement on that.

She puts up with so much tit from Fakey what an arseholehe is, he's always taking the piss out of her clothes, picking and digging at her. While she stays home parenting alone, living alone and he does what he likes, when he likes. I should imagine it will be hard when he finishes TFM as she's got used to this prick being away, mind you, he'll probably be doing as he pleases then anyway. What do we reckon, going to the gym, but not James Webb MMA gym, funny how he's never been there or mentioned him since his tit fight. Sarcoma Ball, a festival that looks crap and maybe a but part in Soccer Aid, what else gas he got going on🤔🤔🤔 nothing until his panto run in his hometown🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do you mean? She said a couple of months back she’s not had lip filler for years and we all know how honest she is 🙄🤥😂
---

The desperation 🤮 Does he think if they suddenly improve their insta engagement, all the brands will be wanting to ‘work’ with them? More delusional on his part if that’s the case 😂 All these public declarations to Flappy are proving something has happened in their relationship imo. If he buys her a nice Easter egg/flowers, he’s definitely done something wrong 😂
Fake arse "relationship" big time!

Screenshot_20240329-175043~2.png

---
Yeah, I totally agree with you.
She's missed a trick with this one, she could have come on her stories and said Hi Guyyyyyyyssss I'm getting a nose job and I'm going to share my journey and progress with you. Would have been more interesting than the crap she does post, like those awful dresses on yesterday's reel. Surely, she would have got lots more engagement on that.

She puts up with so much tit from Fakey what an arseholehe is, he's always taking the piss out of her clothes, picking and digging at her. While she stays home parenting alone, living alone and he does what he likes, when he likes. I should imagine it will be hard when he finishes TFM as she's got used to this prick being away, mind you, he'll probably be doing as he pleases then anyway. What do we reckon, going to the gym, but not James Webb MMA gym, funny how he's never been there or mentioned him since his tit fight. Sarcoma Ball, a festival that looks crap and maybe a but part in Soccer Aid, what else gas he got going on🤔🤔🤔 nothing until his panto run in his hometown🤣🤣🤣🤣
You wait, he'll be taking the piss out of her nose job next.

3, 2, 1........
---
Oh dear! Tell me your marriage is on the rocks without telling me! Is she going for same matching bleeping bed head that Gail has!
It's all pathetic. She needs to kick him to that curb.
---
Screenshot_20240329-180503~2.png

---
Another trip to the zoo? 😴😴

That colour doesn't suit her at all.

434588142_2204466809894269_3013496513638513584_n.jpg

434126912_385729347607390_4956732716821597437_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not enough likes for the shrivelled prune baby so it's back.to.stupid dances with fatty arbuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You gotta pick one for him to do for the rest of your life do you pick

Dance reels
Or
Ice bath chats?

Or death for yourself 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s now posted 6 ‘dancing’ reels in just over a week on both insta and Tiktok 🙄 Not sure how a bloke pushing forty, acting like a over excited teenager is going to help him find work in just over 2 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m still waiting for the tagging and hashtagging of SCD to begin 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Now her with the missing Jake post? WTF!!!!! And also another chance to brag about going away on holiday 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Now her with the missing Jake post? WTF!!!!! And also another chance to brag about going away on holiday 🤦‍♀️
How does she think people whose partners are away for months on end fighting for their countries feel. Stupid cow. It’s pathetic how hard these two are trying to convince everybody that their ‘marriage’ is perfect 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Wtf??? Surely he has logged into her Instagram?? I've really struggled these last few weeks without Jake and can't wait for him to come home that cannot have come from her what help does he ever give with the kids or around the house he doesn't even speak to her in a supportive or encouraging way surely she isn't such a weak person she has convinced herself that he is a brilliant husband and dad? Nah he must have been on her account

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How does she think people whose partners are away for months on end fighting for their countries feel. Stupid cow. It’s pathetic how hard these two are trying to convince everybody that their ‘marriage’ is perfect 🤢
Eff off Flapps, taking the piss there hun! He has been home every Sunday/Monday

Reactions: 21
He’s now posted 6 ‘dancing’ reels in just over a week on both insta and Tiktok 🙄 Not sure how a bloke pushing forty, acting like a over excited teenager is going to help him find work in just over 2 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m still waiting for the tagging and hashtagging of SCD to begin 🤢
I wish that fat lass would just duck off! Sorry fat lass here myself with too much wine xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s not like she’s struggling with two kids full time, Fred’s always at his dads, her house hardly ever looks cleaned and tidy, and SHE DOESNT WORK!!!! WTF she got to moan about 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🐔 Those crappy brown things on his legs with the side pockets..bleeping BIN EM.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hmm maybe he got her to write it to try and up his engagement/likes he is losing followers daily and the pictures of Gail aren't working anymore she manages on her own all the time I don't believe she is suddenly finding it so hard without him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.