Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Make us better people’? How does he think using that same awful picture of his baby son, hoping for people to comment unfavourably so he can say he’s being trolled, makes him a better person? No it just makes him an absolute bleep 😡 As for his message and hashtags on it 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Fakey is the only one who rolls out the “old man Leo” images. He is sick in the head.
I have never seen Flappy use the old man pictures once. He calls himself a good dad 😂 Imagine deliberately using the most unflattering picture of your child online, just to try and get attention and engagement from it 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
‘Make us better people’? How does he think using that same awful picture of his baby son, hoping for people to comment unfavourably so he can say he’s being trolled, makes him a better person? No it just makes him an absolute bleep 😡 As for his message and hashtags on it 🤢
That's a strange turn of phrase he's used in that comment - "We belong together".
Maybe Flapz is leaving him. Fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I swear to god he only has one picture of that kid when he was a baby 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ at this point he bloody deserves all the trolling he gets, duck offfffffffffffff

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He’s not right in the head. His need to roll that photo out at every opportunity suggests he’s tapped in the head.

Reactions: 19
Is her nose a bit bruised or is it a shadow cast by one of Augustus Gloop's million daily snacks? It looks a bit straighter but not much.
Perhaps he whacked her one with his handbag? Her nose doesn't look any different here.
---
"I new from the moment you was born"..... Illiterate bleep. 🤡
---
I highly doubt Gail is capable of buttering some bread or whatever it is on there. Also, why is she shaming Freddie again? Nobody needs to know about the light.

I'm past caring about her hooter now. All this partially hiding it is boring. Looks wonky here.

433773079_2096197737396916_8635609149143458462_n.jpg

---
Oh bore off you illiterate prick and go back to school.

Re-using the same old photos. Everybody knows he looked like a hairless, wrinkly mole. Get over it ya prick! 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Perhaps he whacked her one with his handbag? Her nose doesn't look any different here.
---

---
I highly doubt Gail is capable of buttering some bread or whatever it is on there. Also, why is she shaming Freddie again? Nobody needs to know about the light.

I'm past caring about her hooter now. All this partially hiding it is boring. Looks wonky here.

View attachment 2843882
View attachment 2843883
---

Re-using the same old photos. Everybody knows he looked like a hairless, wrinkly mole. Get over it ya prick! 😴

View attachment 2843890
He was destined to look like a naked mole rat, just look at the dodgy genes the kid inherited....
---
---

---

View attachment 2843882
View attachment 2843883
---

View attachment 2843890
He was destined to look like a naked mole rat, just look at the dodgy gene
He’s not right in the head. His need to roll that photo out at every opportunity suggests he’s tapped in the head.
Nobody blowing smoke up his arse and he needs attention. Sad twit.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her bloody voice goes right through me it like chalk on a blackboard - she also telling everyone that Nik Nak has scratched his chin on a door they must have some very strange
small doors in their house to get that under his chin - she’s a right cow for shaming poor Freddie accidents happen you b🤬 maybe he done it on purpose as he got fed up with being 2nd best especially with all the attention and gifts that the golden child gets
#justiceforfreddie
IMG_3883.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Welcome! All in Wiki 8!
---
What you getting dressed up fof next Special Soph, putting the sacks out? All look rubbish.

Stupid witch - shut those doors!

His white gloves won't stay white for long. He's a shitstabber as well you know!

View attachment 2843383
View attachment 2843384View attachment 2843385View attachment 2843386
View attachment 2843387
---
Another possible victim for the Scunthorpe Schofe?

View attachment 2843388
Those wardrobe doors won't close once clothes are hanging up in them ,they are only about 11" deep lol , the clothes push the doors back open 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha
Her bloody voice goes right through me it like chalk on a blackboard - she also telling everyone that Nik Nak has scratched his chin on a door they must have some very strange
small doors in their house to get that under his chin - she’s a right cow for shaming poor Freddie accidents happen you b🤬 maybe he done it on purpose as he got fed up with being 2nd best especially with all the attention and gifts that the golden child gets
#justiceforfreddie
View attachment 2844018
More than likely fell off the table

• Sad
Dawn of the Dead Brother didn’t bring enough attention so it’s time to regurgitate good old ET baby pic. Greedy little snot shoving his face into a cake, only Fakey would find that amusing. Brat.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Well, her conk doesn't look any different here, wtf is going on🥴🥴🥴
Personally I think it looks like she definitely got a nose job from what I can see. Here it’s a mix of Gails biscuit and shadow, the bridge of the nose is still slightly swollen! but looks at the tip, the bulbous and drooping tip is now gone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Loads of comments on his reel saying Happy Birthday to Leo, prickface having to tell everyone it's not his birthday😂😂😂😂
---
Personally I think it looks like she definitely got a nose job from what I can see. Here it’s a mix of the shadow and the bridge of the nose is still slightly swollen! but looks at the tip, the bulbous and drooping tip is now gone.
Sick of her skulking around and hiding now Jessica, just post a proper pic will you😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.