Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and now here comes the aff links for those dresses 🤦🏻‍♀️ £40/£50 dress for an ‘evening glam’ event but buys multiple pairs of trainers that cost £100 a time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure she wore the brown dress when Fakey fought Paul Smith? The black one doesn’t fit her it’s too big but she’ll love that and the orange one needs a good iron. She’s so bleeping tit I almost feel sorry for her 😂

Fakey commenting saying all of them, the brown nosing creep 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is she an influencer when wearing creased or outfits that clearly don’t fit. How is she a celebrity when she’s buying dresses for a fancy do that are £40/50?! Seriously, that’s just tight!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure she wore the brown dress when Fakey fought Paul Smith? The black one doesn’t fit her it’s too big but she’ll love that and the orange one needs a good iron. She’s so bleeping tit I almost feel sorry for her 😂

Fakey commenting saying all of them, the brown nosing creep 🤢
I thought I’d see that brown dress on her before 🤔 As for him saying all of them. As if they can afford to keep all of them 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just found this thread… what is photo are you referring to please?
Welcome! All in Wiki 8!
---
What you getting dressed up fof next Special Soph, putting the sacks out? All look rubbish.

Stupid witch - shut those doors!

His white gloves won't stay white for long. He's a shitstabber as well you know!

434204110_810537264455782_2203845437144696702_n.jpg
433702733_948234563516348_7941810104374574279_n.jpg
433708603_940555070673325_151339189987640060_n.jpg

---
Another possible victim for the Scunthorpe Schofe?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Welcome! All in Wiki 8!
---
What you getting dressed up fof next Special Soph, putting the sacks out? All look rubbish.

Stupid witch - shut those doors!

His white gloves won't stay white for long. He's a shitstabber as well you know!

View attachment 2843383
View attachment 2843384View attachment 2843385View attachment 2843386
View attachment 2843387
---
Another possible victim for the Scunthorpe Schofe?

View attachment 2843388
Wow she’s as appealing as piles, and he’s an absolute creep, match made in heaven

• Haha
She’s got more engagement on her dresses reel than she’s had in months, so we all know she’ll now start doing more multiple choice reels in the future 😂

• Haha
Don’t think her nose looks much if at all different. I reckon they had a massive bust up and things went really south. Probably kept her face hidden as he either smacked her or she just looked dreadful from crying/being upset.

Well she’s definitely not had her lip filler dissolved. Oh sorry I forgot she said she hasn’t had filler for years 🙄🤥
Well, her conk doesn't look any different here, wtf is going on🥴🥴🥴
When will Fakey stop rolling out those old man Leo pictures and videos, disgusting😡😡😡

• Sick
Is her nose a bit bruised or is it a shadow cast by one of Augustus Gloop's million daily snacks? It looks a bit straighter but not much.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.