Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people saying this, when most people on here thought she had an abortion? A bit contradictory. There’s a reason why people were so convinced she had one. There’s videos of her crying and moaning about being pregnant are still up for everyone to see. I don’t think she once posted anything positive about the babies.

How can you be so convinced she had an abortion one minute, then in the next say she wanted those babies and would never of had one?
I never once assumed she had an abortion, just because she was crying and negative didn’t mean she didn’t want them, I don’t like the girl but there’s absolutely no need to be so harsh when she’s gone through something so traumatic…. Abortion or miscarriage it’s her life…

Reactions: 2
How long have Jamie and Abbs known each other? It’s really embarrassing how they’re portraying their friendship because I think they’ve known each other less than a year!! Where are their other friends?? How did they meet? So many questions
Jai replied to a comment the other day saying they met thru TT, I don’t think I ever seen her with her/comment before her man left her. Abbs pounced on a vulnerable girl, seen pound signs and followers for herself.

Reactions: 4
Whether she had an abortion because the babies were not viable, or a spontaneous miscarriage they are equally as sad. I never thought she had an abortion because her parter left her, it jus lt didn’t make sense to go though all the ivf and then do that. Anyway we know she’s not pregnant now so we can stop speculating!

ABBI- omg how the hell has her crying video got half a million views. I haven’t actually watched it because I can’t be bothered to watch her cry over something that’s not to do with her. But why can’t people just compose themself before making a TikTok, why do you have to film yourself sobbing!

Reactions: 7
Why are people saying this, when most people on here thought she had an abortion? A bit contradictory. There’s a reason why people were so convinced she had one. There’s videos of her crying and moaning about being pregnant are still up for everyone to see. I don’t think she once posted anything positive about the babies.

How can you be so convinced she had an abortion one minute, then in the next say she wanted those babies and would never of had one?
Yeah, I still think it was an abortion. Won’t lie.

After the 12 week scan she said she wasn’t speaking about the pregnancy again which I don’t think she would’ve done if she wasn’t planning to end the pregnancy. Her whole page is dedicated to speaking about her feelings and how things are affecting her so I never bought the “I’m not speaking about it so my ex doesn’t give me abuse and because he doesn’t deserve to know” angle.

The “2024 is all about ME” from the hospital bed cements it for me.

I equally know there’s a million reasons to have an abortion is one is feeling like you have no real choice. It’s a heart wrenching decision for a lot of women and I don’t blame women who don’t admit to having one. Weird people like Zoe sadly exist.

So ultimately I don’t care how her no longer being pregnant has come about. The using the whole thing for attention was always what I was judging her for.
---
ABBI- omg how the hell has her crying video got half a million views. I haven’t actually watched it because I can’t be bothered to watch her cry over something that’s not to do with her. But why can’t people just compose themself before making a TikTok, why do you have to film yourself sobbing!
Bet she cries like that every time she comes on Tattle and sees she’s still not interesting enough for a thread of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m sure on the 12 week scan video she was saying she couldn’t look at the photos and felt nothing.

Reactions: 5
Do you guy think she’s weird enough to have an abortion because she just simply didn’t want them but then keep the ashes in boxes… would they even let her do that.

I’ve never known anyone to have a miscarriage and not give a name after. 🤷🏻‍♀️

also I haven’t had chance to watch their TikTok’s. Abby made her own video about it? Wtf? And says we need sectioning? At least we’re not making money off someone’s tragedy. bleeping squinty eyes fillered bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you guy think she’s weird enough to have an abortion because she just simply didn’t want them but then keep the ashes in boxes… would they even let her do that.
This is why I don’t believe the narrative she didn’t want them

I think elective abortions are sometimes wanted pregnancies that women feel they simply can’t have for whatever reason.

She does live in her sisters spare room and her ex is a raging twit. Not ideal circumstances.

I imagine she’d be able to do what she wanted with the remains. They couldn’t exactly turn round and say “no you chose this, keeping the ashes is only for people who didn’t”.

Unpopular opinion but I really felt sorry for her
Unsure where she goes from here in her influencer career though as the sympathy from people will soon disappear as viewers move on quickly sadly

Reactions: 1
She definitely had a miscarriage. There’s a letter in that box she showed on the video that confirms it. My point is that she was considering abortion at the time, she couldn’t even look at scan photos of the babies.

• Sad
If an influencer career was what she wanted, Abbs has ruined that for her. Doing outfit of the day in Abbie’s Nan’s hallway every weekend isn’t good content. She could have done a whole series on moving out/ back in with her sister/ healing journey etc except it’s just videos crying about ‘the trolls’ or getting ready to go out on the lash with Abbie

Reactions: 10
Before this she wouldn’t give Abby the time of day. She sent her a shein cross necklace for free last year. That’s how they met.
abby is a predator 😂😂

• Haha