Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yah im thinking she could just have a small bump, having said that, could just be bloating!

Reactions: 1
She’s pissing me off now big time. She’s loving the speculation and I’m sorry but it’s not ok. You’d think if she was she wouldn’t want people speculating that she wasn’t and then on the other hand if she isn’t anymore you’d think she’s just want to set the record straight to stop people asking about them. It’s quite obvious she’s doing it to get at her ex, she doesn’t want him to know if she is or isn’t, she wants to lure him back in and have him contact her so as long as she can drag it out she will, plus it’s also gaining her attention. Ive had/got fertility issues myself and id never ever judge her for whatever decision she’s made because thats her choice and only she knows what’s best for her but even more so after going through all that I couldn’t ever then imagine using it as bait or as a weapon and I’m really disappointed that she is. Either way I’d want to get on with my life, babies or no babies and get closure!

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she wants people to talk about whether she did or didn’t get a late abortion. I would be traumatized. She’s finding all of this way too comical; it’s not human

Reactions: 11
Another one who’s unfollowed and will follow along here 🙋🏻‍♀️.
I enjoyed her page at the beginning but the “hello my hunny’s” is grating lol.

Reactions: 15
The pics from the hospital in her ✨life recently✨ post 💀

That’s some pathological attention seeking my god.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Just a single video. Comments off. Move on.

She is exploiting it without a doubt to get more views

Reactions: 7
She’s got a few die hard followers who will come at anyone in the comments who mentions her pregnancy so I don’t think she has to address it anymore because she’s got a little cult.

until maybe her views start dropping/money starts running out and then she’ll maybe mention it.

Reactions: 5
You know what’s vile is she’s suggested in her comments section that she is still pregnant and it’s very clear she isn’t 😩 that’s sick and twisted 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
You know what’s vile is she’s suggested in her comments section that she is still pregnant and it’s very clear she isn’t 😩 that’s sick and twisted 🤮🤮🤮
Recently ?
---
I can’t believe brands pay her to advertise their clothing she looks awful, crimson chin
I saw her in like a pink playsuit that was supposed to be gathered at top n the material was flat n it just looked so odd if they want to use her as a model at least use flattering styles surely they would sell better ?