Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting she has a non mol order against him, if that’s the case she shouldn’t make any videos referring to him because it just gives Lacey price vibes. She isn’t a victim. She knew exactly when their relationship was and more fool her for going through IVF. Money talks or should I say Chanel bags

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I like jai i think her putting all this stuff online is maybe helping her cope with everything that’s happened in her life, regardless if shes aborted the babies or not its her decision and to be honest maybe a good one considering shes got a non mol order on him he sounds deranged tbh.
Of course it’s her choice, and nobody has ever said anything bad about that decision if that’s what she decided. Not addressing it AT ALL is the problem. She puts tik toks up of herself in the hospital. And still doesn’t answer people. Click bait as duck. It’s weird. No she doesn’t owe anyone an explanation but she has put all this online herself and people are going to ask. Once people know one way or the other people won’t be interested in her anymore!

Reactions: 6
Apparently he has a history of DV… not sure why you’d wanna do IVF with a man that is violent towards women and has an illegal income. I guess she just liked the lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like jai i think her putting all this stuff online is maybe helping her cope with everything that’s happened in her life, regardless if shes aborted the babies or not its her decision and to be honest maybe a good one considering shes got a non mol order on him he sounds deranged tbh.
I was the same, used to enjoy her renovations/cooking. Obvs knew her lifestyle was funded by her man and just kinda thought he was a dealer or that as 2 phones etc, listen that lifestyle is so common now and defo not a flex.

I’m glad she is away from him and genuinely hope she is ok, pregnant or not. I’m not fussed either way however the way she’s been acting and getting caught out lying, the baiting and don’t get me started on the hash tags. She really needs to just take time out, but she is loving the attention & following. Listen we’ve all went thought break ups and went a bit wild but not documenting it on TT then every week doing the crying (with no tears) then at weekend it’s bau.

this is tattle it’s where we chat about people, don’t feel singled out. Your not out focus and I can assure you I have a good life & happy. If you can’t handle folk talking about you then don’t post! Simple

How long do we think it will go on before she properly addresses it ? I just read here now not giving her the views

I think everyone must know she is no longer pregnant, at this point I don’t think if she actually addressed it it would make a difference. She has supporters which is good and everyone with ignore the elephant in the room and move on

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what his TikTok is? After what she’s just posted dying to go watch lol

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what his TikTok is? After what she’s just posted dying to go watch lol
I doubt she’s talking about Pete.

She said before he hates social media so would hate the sugar baby posting or some tit.

Probably some guy from TikTok she’s spoken to or something.

Reactions: 1
Someone asked on a recent post if the twins were part of chapter 2 and she responded yes. So I assumed at that point she was still carrying but was shocked as her tummy is washboard. It is a sick thing to lie about tbh !
I think everyone must know she is no longer pregnant, at this point I don’t think if she actually addressed it it would make a difference. She has supporters which is good and everyone with ignore the elephant in the room and move on
[/QUO

Reactions: 3
someone I worked with had twins about 3/4 years ago and no offence to her, but by 20 weeks she was pretty big!!! way bigger than an average 1 baby pregnancy anyway. not sure how pregnant jai would be at this stage but surely you could see some baby bump by now?

Reactions: 1
someone I worked with had twins about 3/4 years ago and no offence to her, but by 20 weeks she was pretty big!!! way bigger than an average 1 baby pregnancy anyway. not sure how pregnant jai would be at this stage but surely you could see some baby bump by now?
She showed her bump in March/April and was bigger then than she is now. She’s definitely not pregnant anymore.

Someone asked on a recent post if the twins were part of chapter 2 and she responded yes. So I assumed at that point she was still carrying but was shocked as her tummy is washboard. It is a sick thing to lie about tbh !
Yeah I mentioned that above cos I went to try and find the comment and seems like it’s been deleted! Weird goings on by her

Out for a Monday Walk to avoid the weekend come down…. To try and avoid the fake midweek tears of her actual life and reality 👌 nice I like Jai

Reactions: 4
For those saying she knew what she was getting into, and why would you do IVF with someone with a history of DV, unless you’ve been in a relationship with a real narcissist it’s impossible for outsiders to understand why she’d stay. She’s stated she has an anxious attachment style, that mixed with a narcissistic partner leads to a trauma bond, and I imagine they were both toxic but she has shown proof of him calling her a dragged up slag, physical assaults, him cheating with a younger girl and saying he will get her pregnant to teach her a lesson. I don’t agree with the click baiting but saying she should have just left is kinda the reason women find it hard to come forward in these situations. Because when the dust settles we do think to ourselves, why the hell didn’t we leave. As I said the clickbaiting and hospital posts are wrong, I hope the therapy helps and I think it’s pretty obvious for the world to see that she isn’t pregnant anymore. He told her to get an abortion and any child that comes out of her vagina is a toxic bleep. I’m sure when she was going for IVF (that he wanted) she never imagined any of this to happen. I do think she is kinda stuck up, but being with a narcissistic does something to you where all reason and logic goes out of the window.

Reactions: 10
If you go watch the video of her camera that she done recently it’s implying that she’s pregnant yet visibly she’s not and wonders why people are asking questions

Can her mate Abby see through all those fillers and lashes. The tik tok of them singing in the car looks like she has her eyes shut!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
well im sure i can see a little bump in the white shorts (on abbs page i think) and the beige zara trousers post!

She would be huge now with twins at 18-19 weeks you’d be showing with just one baby