Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is a bare back liar.
I’m not saying I disbelieve her whole story, however I w she has extended parts to make everyone see her as the victim. Over the month or two, it clearly shows she is a mean girl.
Abbs is a different person since she has been around Jai. She used to have more self-respect & on a healing journey. I feel their relationship is going to end up in flames too.
I also think they both brought their followers. V strange how they both hit 100K right at the same time. I think they have done that, in the hope there account goes bigger, bringing more attention to the podcast. I find the podcast so cringe. They’re both two done out girls thinking they can give advice. They both clearly do not know their head from there ass, providing the situations they have separately put themselves into. They then go onto splur there dirty laundry over YouTube for the world to see- while trying to act wife material.
The filler, the fake hair, clothes that will set alight if too close to a lighter & the dodgy market bags are giving dirty girl, not wife.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree
I think she is a bare back liar.
I’m not saying I disbelieve her whole story, however I w she has extended parts to make everyone see her as the victim. Over the month or two, it clearly shows she is a mean girl.
Abbs is a different person since she has been around Jai. She used to have more self-respect & on a healing journey. I feel their relationship is going to end up in flames too.
I also think they both brought their followers. V strange how they both hit 100K right at the same time. I think they have done that, in the hope there account goes bigger, bringing more attention to the podcast. I find the podcast so cringe. They’re both two done out girls thinking they can give advice. They both clearly do not know their head from there ass, providing the situations they have separately put themselves into. They then go onto splur there dirty laundry over YouTube for the world to see- while trying to act wife material.
The filler, the fake hair, clothes that will set alight if too close to a lighter & the dodgy market bags are giving dirty girl, not wife.
with you about Abbs. Used to really like her. She was really chilled, used to do normal chatty lives and although I didn’t join in I thought her book club lives were cute. Now all she does is go out with jai on the piss every weekend. Feel sorry for her nan too who she lives with. Poor woman only recently lost her husband too and now Abbie has gone from home bird with a good job to this.

How did they even become friends?

Reactions: 3
Yeah literally! She used to be so close to her Nan. And her mum has cancer & seems she doesn’t have the time for her family anymore as she is far too wrapped up in Jai. They’ve known each other 10 mins but going on like they’re in a relationship for 20 years. It’s embarrassing. I think Jai tried to manipulate a few people into her story. I remeber she said she was meant to meet up with SJ but that didn’t happen. And Brady. I think Ab is easily manipulated & was the first one to agree to meet up with her.
I’m not sure how Ab ended up leaving her job and becoming a ‘tik tok model’ selling crappy clothes ect. Shame as she had an actual decent job. She has already been dropped from MissSwagga- she obviously thinks she’s making ‘big money’ but it won’t be a long haul like her previous well paid job.

Reactions: 1
Oh god I never even considered the pregnancy was fake. Surely not?
I feel like I’ve really been duped

Reactions: 2
I think she said stuff in such a rush. She was making tonnes of videos a day when it first came out and didn’t think it would blow up. Like I said, the situation with Niamh Dines, her scan pics were very realistic, she completely ignored the whole situation and never addressed the pregnancy after she was called out

Reactions: 1
Few weeks back I did screen shot her scan pics and flipped them so I could see the writing properly it had her name, DOB, hospital name and number etc. it all looked authentic to me but I don’t know about faking scans and what detail you can get put on them, I guess anything is possible these days!

Reactions: 4
Few weeks back I did screen shot her scan pics and flipped them so I could see the writing properly it had her name, DOB, hospital name and number etc. it all looked authentic to me but I don’t know about faking scans and what detail you can get put on them, I guess anything is possible these days!
Have a look at kate hayes thread on her wiki she used her cousins scan 🤣

• Wow
I think she was pregnant, was so heartbroken she wasn’t thinking straight and put it all out there on tik tok not expecting to get such a following. She’s terminated them (my thoughts not facts) and now she’s stuck moving forward as people keep asking if she’s still preggo. She’ll be better off just owning her decision and getting on with her life.

Reactions: 9
Oh that’s so sad. Imagine going through IVF to then end in a termination 😭
It is sad for sure however it is him that’s infertile and him that has abandoned these children.
If it has ended in termination then it’s probably best all round instead of bringing children into a damaged environment.
Just another example of if you have enough money anything is possible even if it isn’t right.
Despite Jai, he pushed for this and paid for it and when she fell pregnant he literally left her. What does that say about him if he’s infertile, made children and abandoned them. Hopefully she will stop this silly vague tit and carry on her life

Reactions: 18
Yeah literally! She used to be so close to her Nan. And her mum has cancer & seems she doesn’t have the time for her family anymore as she is far too wrapped up in Jai. They’ve known each other 10 mins but going on like they’re in a relationship for 20 years. It’s embarrassing. I think Jai tried to manipulate a few people into her story. I remeber she said she was meant to meet up with SJ but that didn’t happen. And Brady. I think Ab is easily manipulated & was the first one to agree to meet up with her.
I’m not sure how Ab ended up leaving her job and becoming a ‘tik tok model’ selling crappy clothes ect. Shame as she had an actual decent job. She has already been dropped from MissSwagga- she obviously thinks she’s making ‘big money’ but it won’t be a long haul like her previous well paid job.
I caught a bit of Jai’s live last night where Ab was saying we’re saddo’s who need a shag.

I’d never seen her before Jai so watched some of her videos then read this.

What a comment from an unemployed 30 something who lives with their nan and has men she meets off dating apps tell her she’s fat like it’s surprising information.

When will these donuts realise it takes as much time and effort to criticise them as it does to support them? It’s not something we dedicate our lives to. They just don’t want us criticising them on their pages so we don’t. We come here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t mind me am too emotional to function this week, can’t get out of bed, I feel so low!!! Oh and then this is also me flashing my mates flaps
IMG_1071.jpeg

• Sick
I caught a bit of Jai’s live last night where Ab was saying we’re saddo’s who need a shag.

What a comment from an unemployed 30 something who lives with their nan and has men she meets off dating apps tell her she’s fat like it’s surprising information.

When will these donuts realise it takes as much time and effort to criticise them as it does to support them? It’s not something we dedicate our lives to. They just don’t want us criticising them on their pages so we don’t. We come here 😆
This proper made me chuckle because it’s true!!!
Abs doesn’t care what we think but is getting the witches chin dissolved🥱
Maybe blabby abby needs her own thread.

Both out on the piss tonight…

Reactions: 7
Don’t mind me am too emotional to function this week, can’t get out of bed, I feel so low!!! Oh and then this is also me flashing my mates flapsView attachment 2969255
Not to forget using her likely deceased twins as bait for attention on her TikTok.

I don’t disagree with her having an abortion if thats what she’s done. I think she has. But there’s something seriously sick about the baiting for attention and the not missing a single weekend out with Ab after a second trimester abortion/miscarriage.

Reactions: 9
Regardless, something is not right with this girl
I like jai i think her putting all this stuff online is maybe helping her cope with everything that’s happened in her life, regardless if shes aborted the babies or not its her decision and to be honest maybe a good one considering shes got a non mol order on him he sounds deranged tbh.

Good job it wasn’t sj or Brady she met up with. Both are the type to see through bullshit and I wouldn’t see it ending well with either of them. Not to mention they both have busy lives and their own issues. I don’t see it ending well with Abbs ekther, it’s just a matter of time.

It’s so funny that they resort to saying we need a good shag or that we must be ugly losers etc to make them feel better 😂 I can assure none of these things apply to me. If you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Social media isn’t for everyone.

Need a good shag HA

Need a good shag HA. Is she serious? Have the seen the men she has been shagging LOOOOL look at that JB for instance. He also makes posts about her and her tacky stick on toe nails. She’s very upset about that 😂😂😂😂 get back to nanny’s spare room. The room is bleeping GROTTY. She needs to put her flaps away and have a weekend of cleaning and DIY ffs.

I’m really sorry but she cannot calll anyone ugly. Look at the vid where she is walking through Lakeside. That is what you REALLY look like. Not the vids with the filters darling. Sort ya chin & the hammock under it. Fuckin ell 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I like jai i think her putting all this stuff online is maybe helping her cope with everything that’s happened in her life, regardless if shes aborted the babies or not its her decision and to be honest maybe a good one considering shes got a non mol order on him he sounds deranged tbh.
Completely agree. However for me, it’s the click bait and quite frankly disgusting hashtags she’s using and avoiding answering the questions

Surely she could just make a video addressing it and stating whatever happened and she’s moving forward.

But she won’t. As the has she/hasn’t she is reaping in the views and engagement and that’s just wrong as she’s exploiting the situation

Reactions: 8