Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says below that we have no lives and no job.

Amusing from a 30 year old woman who dosses in her sisters spare room, puts stickers on Poundland tat for a living and has 1 friend she’s known for 2 minutes.
I have a job & a life! Wish I had the time to do Zara hauls twice a week.
If none of us had jobs this thread would be a LOT more active, especially considering how fucked up her TikTok’s are.
Would she rather we all spam her comments section?

Reactions: 6
She needs to give it up she looks pathetic and the podcast will go absolutely nowhere ,she’s not a celebrity she’s not an influencer! she’s just a girl that got dumped and kicked out her mother in laws house. All the tears at the start wasn’t because of Dv she was happy being his girlfriend it was because her drug dealers wife lifestyle got pulled away from her.

Reactions: 10
Most people were only following along for the twins. She’s dull with the worst personality

Reactions: 5
She’s got duck all about her. People were only interested because drama sells doesn’t it. She’s a Pete burns look alike with the personality of a dish cloth.

• Haha
If she did reply that the twins are part of chapter 2 as said above, she must have deleted that as I can’t find the comment. That’s a pretty explosive thing to say despite everything appearing to the contrary

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why I feel low?!?!?
witch PLEASE
I will tell you why things are creeping up on you and your life’s about to fall apart on the TikTok platform! When your outed for click baiting people into thinking your gonna be a single twin mum that’s had a great escape from DV and horrific life style when in actual fact, you lied!
---
Also not one bleeping real tear!
---
And if you have had a abortion I reckon this is your start of regret
---
Also the Instagram bio
Your unfiltered sister

I wouldn’t ever want or inspire to have a sister like you or infact a friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hi I’ve not read everything on here yet but I follow her and I’ve seen a comment on Tiktok saying that she faked her pregnancy to get at her ex and now she’s trying to pretend it didn’t happen? Does anyone know of this is true?

• Wow
If she did reply that the twins are part of chapter 2 as said above, she must have deleted that as I can’t find the comment. That’s a pretty explosive thing to say despite everything appearing to the contrary
Yep she’s deleted it if she isn’t pregnant then that’s actually SICK why would you delete it otherwise 🤮🤮🤮

There was an influencer, quite a few years ago now, she was facebook famous, called Niamh Dines. She faked a twin pregnancy, had scan pictures, a “bump”, baby shower with all her family and friends, gender reveal. Near the end of the “pregnancy” she got outed on Facebook by her best friend who had realised things didn’t add up and investigated further.

She gives such a bad vibe off. I’m a survivor of DV from 5 years ago and I wouldn’t even call myself a victim let alone post about it like that. She gives off seriously bad vibes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell never even considered she would fake the pregnancy. Surely not as she would have told him before she found out about his affair?

I don’t think she would fake it and put it on social media. She could have faked it and led him on but I don’t think it would have been posted online.

I’ve no basis to that, I just don’t think she’s THAT stupid.

IMG_0956.jpeg
When her bestie keeps dropping her in it…. I spy a vape and no bump! duck sake 😩 and she ain’t holding it for her bestie as she’s moved on to her lost Mary 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Also doesn’t this picture scream Turkey market with a spot of Zara

Hi I’ve not read everything on here yet but I follow her and I’ve seen a comment on Tiktok saying that she faked her pregnancy to get at her ex and now she’s trying to pretend it didn’t happen? Does anyone know of this is true?
[/QUOTE]

I cant imagine that’s true. She’s probably just had an abortion or miscarriage

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she faked it but she defo used it as click bait. What she doesn’t realise is the tags she used in her original post, got a lot of mums a lot of Dv survivors she tapped into a side of that platform that doesn’t care about Zara and Chanel bags they are either going through ivf or pregnant or putting their lives back together with kids after leaving a tit show. and she doesn't have the audience for what she’s trying to sell to people. More and more people are clocking the bullshit and unfollowing her

• Heart
Just seen the latest vid. You cannot say what has made you feel tit?
Well. Maybe cause you got loads of peoples support (which would continue if you were transparent) with your original video. However it’s gone off on a real tangent.
This girl is suffering, she’s been hurt and probably aborted her pregnancy. But instead of retreating to herself and family and friends she’s seeking validation from strangers on the internet. I’m sure her following when she was with her ex was shallow self obsessed women who were only bothered about their next purchase or needle in their face. But Jai has joined the normos now where bad things happen to women. She piqued the empathy of those in dv relationships, single mothers and real people. But she’s decided after showing all for the last month to hide everything and mock people (real people btw who don’t post everything to social media) but are still suffering). People who are actually concerned for her. I really hope she either just takes a break or comes clean. It’s gonna come out in the end and she’s too young to be burdening this tit. If she continues she’s only gonna get more hate.
What I don’t understand is, she’s being purposely vague for her ex and his new piece but is sobbing on camera like they aren’t gonna see the same videos?
And finally….there are NO TEARS

Reactions: 6
I felt sorry for her at the start but now she’s just a walking ick, she needs to take herself away from
Social media and sort her head out. Whatever she’s decided to do she needs to do away from the app. I hope the babies are ok they will be a blessing In disguise for her.