Jaibxxx/Bespoke by Jai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She permanently looks like she's been stung by a bee and has an allergic reaction, always looks really swollen because of the amount of Botox and filler

Reactions: 4
I know we shouldn’t speculate (but she makes it hard not to) but I wonder if she lost one of the twins 🥺 and is still pregnant with one, hence whey she isn’t that big, and still needing to go into hospital.
That’s very possible as it does happen but if that was the case I think any normal person would be a bit more cautious of their life style for the remaining twin. Not saying you can’t have fun and go out when pregnant but the smoking possible drinking parting ect… personally if it was me I’d just chill and try not to do too much until you’re in a safer trimester

Reactions: 12
I hope she is still pregnant, if thats what she's chose, but the constant baiting is just going to annoy people in the long run. It'd be better to just confirm or deny rather than keep her ex and his new gf hanging on and stalking her vids, they're going to find out soon anyway

Reactions: 4
Those voice notes were hard listening but the constant teasing is she/isn’t she is just odd behaviour. Like someone above said, you can’t lay it all out then decide you want privacy

How dare she use the hashtag ‘pregnancy announcement’ wtf what planet is she on. She has to still be pregnant because if she isn’t she is one sick and twisted individual, click bait right there, surely someone local to her area knows the bullshit she’s playing at and will out her soon enough

Reactions: 12
How dare she use the hashtag ‘pregnancy announcement’ wtf what planet is she on. She has to still be pregnant because if she isn’t she is one sick and twisted individual, click bait right there, surely someone local to her area knows the bullshit she’s playing at and will out her soon enough
She’s definitely not pregnant.

She’s liked comments basically confirming it and an account she said was her ex/his bird said she had an abortion at 15 weeks on one of her lives.

I’m guessing with it being twins and a second trimester abortion, it’s not gone as smoothly as hoped and she’s ended up needing more hospital visits.

That “pregnancy announcement” hashtag is a new level of sick as duck attention seeking.

Reactions: 5
she’s defo liked comments referring to not being pregnant anymore which is why people keep asking! And then also I see a follower said “are the twins in season 2 of your life” and she commented back “yes” so either way she’s an absolute sicko!! because making out you’ve had an abortion or making out you’re still pregnant if you aren’t is absolutely vile and she needs to be called out for it. I’d actually be worried about myself if I thought this was ok to do? Sit on the internet & make out you’re still pregnant or make out you’ve had an abortion is disgusting? What’s going through her head? I don’t think it’s going to make your ex feel any type of way if he’s treated you how he’s treated you love? Because he doesn’t give 2 shits!!

Reactions: 7
She’s got to know he doesn’t give a tit about her either way, if he’s paid for ivf and she was pregnant with twins and he’s still buggered off, on can’t imagine why any other scenario would make him be bothered. If she was still pregnant she would be about 18 weeks now there’s no way she’d be wearing those shiny hot pants.
---
The comments are wild, everyone commenting on the babies future, she’s gonna cop it bad if she’s no longer pregnant.
---
Hmm this is a lie….we talk about her regardless if she’s live…she doesn’t want to answer people’s questions that’s why she doesn’t go live

IMG_7311.jpeg

Last edited:
She’s the one who keeps reading here… tbf I think she loves the attention.

Reactions: 6
She’s got to know he doesn’t give a tit about her either way, if he’s paid for ivf and she was pregnant with twins and he’s still buggered off, on can’t imagine why any other scenario would make him be bothered. If she was still pregnant she would be about 18 weeks now there’s no way she’d be wearing those shiny hot pants.
---
The comments are wild, everyone commenting on the babies future, she’s gonna cop it bad if she’s no longer pregnant.
---
Hmm this is a lie….we talk about her regardless if she’s live…she doesn’t want to answer people’s questions that’s why she doesn’t go live

View attachment 2964544
She says below that we have no lives and no job.

Amusing from a 30 year old woman who dosses in her sisters spare room, puts stickers on Poundland tat for a living and has 1 friend she’s known for 2 minutes.

Reactions: 13
I don't get how tattle is creepy, we dont put hate on her page, we just talk about what she puts out publicly on here instead of on her comments lol
she must of googled her name

She definitely reads here. I love how people automatically assume that tattle is full of losers. Most people on here have jobs and families and just like a gossip, personally no one I know follows who I do so this is like gossiping with likeminded people. If the people I talked about didn’t put controversial stuff out there then it wouldn’t be talked about. How can people be stalkers when they put the content out there to be watched? Does every “influencer” think that what they say people take as gospel and then sit there waiting for the next instalment with no discussion with anyone else? Personally I find the people who fawn all over influencers when they don’t have a single clue who they are weird! I don’t attack peoples looks, don’t consider going real life etc so unless the subject seeks out their thread it’s harmless.
I saw jais original video in her car and was appalled at her treatment by her ex fella. I’m not even gonna say she was daft for staying for the money even tho he was trash. But she drew people in with her narrative and now refuses to say what’s happened if anything, how can any reasonable person think that people aren’t going to talk? Purposely keeping something quite big under wraps….everyone is entitled to privacy but don’t make something literally the subject and expect people to just not talk about it anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And hi Jai

if you read the original post it was saying how bad I felt for you but you have not held yourself well since. Attention seeking, baiting, joking, rudeness to name few but you also not think your this survivor and walked away… you didn’t he left you hun you actually waited on him for 2 weeks in that house then you finally found out
He is a pr1ck but my god you didn’t mind staying with him ever burning spoons and battering you but that’s the price you pay for Chanel

come have a chat with us Jai - more than welcome

Reactions: 8
does she live on her own? how does she afford the constant shopping and weekends away?
Living in a box room at her sisters

she was renovating a house, she made out they owned it but it was the ex’s mum who bought it. No doubt Pete & Dilarious be making it there own! They two belong in the bin aswell, Jai could of had so much support and sympathy but she’s made a mess of it all with the lies & baiting constantly

Reactions: 2
She says below that we have no lives and no job.

Amusing from a 30 year old woman who dosses in her sisters spare room, puts stickers on Poundland tat for a living and has 1 friend she’s known for 2 minutes.
HAHAHAH😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
---
---

View attachment 2964544
Omgg we are more normal and less creepy than random grown ass women in her comment section licking her ass when they don’t know her and have never met her and never will. I find it so weird that people comment on random people’s on TikTok like they know them or they’re mates.

Reactions: 7