jades_family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if them falling out has anything to do with that Hani girl who Abbie hangs around with now 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s like that daft trampoline she has/had! Ridiculous. Letting a toddler have that with no safety thing round it! And he ended up smacking his head. No surprise there!

Someone tell me how she affords all these holidays? I’m doing something wrong clearly 😂
Apparently baby daddy has a “high paying job” and she works constant nights by the looks of things. BUT let’s not forget she doesn’t buy grocery’s because gusto have sent her free boxes and then she gets the money from other people buying boxes through her codes so she’ll only pay postage and then top up grocery’s of which she buys the cheapest (no judgement) for example her juice is the 41p stuff and her fizzy is the Asda essential stuff. She doesn’t spend on a lot of things people are skinting themselves to buy so can afford “luxuries”- this is the case with most online personalities. If we all got necessities free we could all afford luxuries

Reactions: 2
Apparently baby daddy has a “high paying job” and she works constant nights by the looks of things. BUT let’s not forget she doesn’t buy grocery’s because gusto have sent her free boxes and then she gets the money from other people buying boxes through her codes so she’ll only pay postage and then top up grocery’s of which she buys the cheapest (no judgement) for example her juice is the 41p stuff and her fizzy is the Asda essential stuff. She doesn’t spend on a lot of things people are skinting themselves to buy so can afford “luxuries”- this is the case with most online personalities. If we all got necessities free we could all afford luxuries
wonder what baby daddy does then 🤔

Anybody notice that Atticus has a lock on his bedroom door? With the key present? Found that a bit odd…hope she doesn’t lock him in. Also on most of her putting him to bed videos she doesn’t wait for him to lie down before closing the door literally just shuts him in. No sign of reading him a story or anything either

Anybody notice that Atticus has a lock on his bedroom door? With the key present? Found that a bit odd…hope she doesn’t lock him in. Also on most of her putting him to bed videos she doesn’t wait for him to lie down before closing the door literally just shuts him in. No sign of reading him a story or anything either
Doesn’t look like a key

Attachments

Jade is an ABSOLUTE woman😂😂😂 honest to god I was on her live and Ben come in with a jumper and he said is this ok and she said does it smell, smelled it and told him to hang it outside and spray febreeze😭😭 can’t even wash her clothes

I kept asking her why she deleted the video she made of Abbie….she ignored me like she did the other day. She always dishes it out but can’t take it makes me laugh

Reactions: 2
Her house (flat) is always dead messy 🥴 and cluttered. The video of changing over from autumn to Christmas she didn’t even wipe down the sides between 🤮 and her window plastics are minging

Reactions: 3
She’s a proper rude witch, I’ve never met such a nobody with such an attitude. A few people follow her on tiktok (because she’s a beg and made friends with bigger creators) and she thinks she’s everything. A girl commented they were accepted into creator fund and she spoke down to her like she was stupid (I think she likely wasn’t accepted herself) and was talking down on any creator in it. She’s a scruffy, rude witch who will go no further on the app because her content is crap and her personality is none existent 🫶

Reactions: 1
Watching her on live
If you pay attention to your child rather than your phone he wouldn’t be causing chaos