Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teaqween

Chatty Member
Baby born 15/07. But posted 5 times since, she must have been checking her paid sounds apps while sat with a newborn who needed a hospital stay 😭

Additional to that the hiding her face is odd to me bc it’s not a protecting your kids thing bc atticus is still everywhere so she’s hiding her for views and people to ask to see her and beg for the name etc she’s odd af

Reactions: 3

Parkinson1907

Please can somebody make a thread on Abbie? That girl will be causing so many people to feel awful about their financial situation. She works part time at Costa, will obviously claim universal credit (nothing wrong with this) and then is off swanning around on holidays every month, a brand new Audi, lips done and a £350 bracelet. Something doesn’t add up somewhere

teaqween

Chatty Member
Her house (flat) is always dead messy 🥴 and cluttered. The video of changing over from autumn to Christmas she didn’t even wipe down the sides between 🤮 and her window plastics are minging

Hope it’s okay to post here but another tiktok mum that is starting to irritate the life out of me is annaisbolton. I actually do like her and she seems like a genuine nice girl but the constant videos of buying a house and having a baby at 19 … every single video now is either about her being a young mum or having a child at 19.
In my opinion I don’t think “19” is considered young and i think it’s quite average but she really uses it as a personality trait 😬

NewMember212

Anyone else find her so rude and full of herself?

She's talking on live and everything she's saying her boyfriends looking at her like wtf

Last edited:

Kazzie20

VIP Member
she works part time in costa, probably claiming on the side I doubt that covers everything she buys

Reactions: 2

teaqween

Chatty Member
Please can somebody make a thread on Abbie? That girl will be causing so many people to feel awful about their financial situation. She works part time at Costa, will obviously claim universal credit (nothing wrong with this) and then is off swanning around on holidays every month, a brand new Audi, lips done and a £350 bracelet. Something doesn’t add up somewhere
Adamant she claims disability and carers for Marley because of his operations and any other reason she could come up with

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Taking her newborn away and she's not even had her injections would make me so nervous. Don't see how it's a holiday with a baby that small gunna be so hot 😢
Im just back from spain with a 2.5 year old and 7 month old. baby was absolutely miserable after 2 days

• Sad

Parkinson1907

It’s just weird behaviour , even the guessing of the holiday I don’t get it. Just say where your going 🤣 I do wonder how Jade affords all of this
And Abbie! The girl works part time at costa. She’s a real kick in the teeth for the ones of us that work full time, and still don’t manage to afford all these holidays

teaqween

Chatty Member
Why does it look like she's acting in her latest video when she found out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks so fake
She is fake and stuff as a board I wonder how Ben has sex with her 😂 she does the same 3 movements on every video looks like she’s got a crick in her neck

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
Someone tell me how she affords all these holidays? I’m doing something wrong clearly 😂
Apparently baby daddy has a “high paying job” and she works constant nights by the looks of things. BUT let’s not forget she doesn’t buy grocery’s because gusto have sent her free boxes and then she gets the money from other people buying boxes through her codes so she’ll only pay postage and then top up grocery’s of which she buys the cheapest (no judgement) for example her juice is the 41p stuff and her fizzy is the Asda essential stuff. She doesn’t spend on a lot of things people are skinting themselves to buy so can afford “luxuries”- this is the case with most online personalities. If we all got necessities free we could all afford luxuries

imalittleyellowfish

How have I only just found this thread!
I unfollowed her AGES ago because she does my head in with her wannabe content creator content. I checked the other day for the first time in a while and there is a trampoline in the living room with no safety net round it and he goes and bumps his head.
I feel like her partner tries to get her to rein it in a bit as well with the spending as she’s trying too hard to live a life like Abbie’s with all the expensive holidays and something about Coldplay tickets on instagram today.
she’s just such a wannabe I really don’t like her.

teaqween

Chatty Member
I just feel all these young tik tok mums seem to be doing well. Annais Bolton Does so well for her self she’s 21, single mum and it just blows my mind. I’m struggling at 32 with a second baby on the way to try get by! Maybe I’m just jealous I’m having a bit of a MEH day so maybe im feeling it more then. Usual 😂

---

Wonder how she even affords her life now tbh
I think she has a lot more help from bank of mum & dad then she lets on. She has said she puts klarna on her credit card on lives so she can pay it back slower, she drives an old car and stuff like that I don’t think she has much credit so I don’t actually see her getting accepted on a house any time soon

Princess_pie139

VIP Member
Can’t take her latest tik tok seriously. Who seriously films themselves crying? She looks like she’s about to laugh, fakest cry & fakest person going