jades_family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May just be a me thing but she seems to bum her kids off here there and everywhere for someone whose leaving work šŸ™ƒ Iā€™m a SAHM and my kids have not stayed out let alone as babies like she doesnā€™t care to soak those baby days up itā€™s sad

Reactions: 2
Her going live in hospital while he child is on a feeding tube šŸ«  dude just be with your kids you gormless count

Reactions: 1
Her poor girls head is so insanely flat in her new sitting video. tho im not surprised because shes never held šŸ™„

Her poor girls head is so insanely flat in her new sitting video. tho im not surprised because shes never held šŸ™„
Iā€™ve never seen a SAHM spend so little time holding/playing and being with their baby like youā€™re not busy youā€™re home is a state, you donā€™t work, you apparently donā€™t have a routine so why canā€™t you hold your kid

I find it mad weird how many people she lets babysit them kids. If they breathe around her theyā€™re allowed to be unsupervised with her kids. Sheā€™s got 0 critical thinking

When is she renovating this damn house šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ didnā€™t mop for a year no curtains on stair except for that slither of green. How does she let people over

Oh my lord i cannot stand the way she talks , why does she say no like ā€œnoorrrrā€ and always says generally when she means genuinely šŸ˜­ how is she raising two kids with those grammar skills