jades_family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! God she grates me

The original videos been deleted but here’s one
How in under a year has she now apparently got enough for a house if we say august 2021 was her last payment. Because surely on UC she couldn’t have been saving unless she was claiming on the sly 🫢🫢

Reactions: 1
So glad I’ve found this thread 🤣 someone mentioned earlier Atti in his high chair not strapped in, she was on live a few months back and did the same thing and he actually did fall out! She literally wasn’t bothered at all while Ben sorted him out in the background 😬

Also how annoying was that whole passport thing when her and Abbie went on holiday 🤣 proper milked it for the views lol

Last edited:
Can’t take her latest tik tok seriously. Who seriously films themselves crying? She looks like she’s about to laugh, fakest cry & fakest person going

Reactions: 2
How on earth can she say she will hype anyone up when she literally mocks people on her lives she is one massive beg who was clearly faking in that pathetic attention seeking video she did

A
Can’t take her latest tik tok seriously. Who seriously films themselves crying? She looks like she’s about to laugh, fakest cry & fakest person going
And now 24 hours after “taking a break” she’s feeling super positive and posting again 🙄 touch grass

Jade and Abbie have definitely fallen out! No mention of the holiday they booked together on Jade’s Instagram stories. But loads of other holidays.

Jade and Abbie have definitely fallen out! No mention of the holiday they booked together on Jade’s Instagram stories. But loads of other holidays.
I believe strongly the disagreement was due to money, Abbie has called anyone who does a butlins/haven holiday scum before and they had booked a holiday to Barbados in February which has now been changed to a butlins holiday. I think they’ve probably disagreed as Abbie is shady with money and jade knows this.

Attachments