jades_family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she can’t wait to get pregnant again, must be getting pressure to get a full time job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t an Abbie thread but how on earth does she afford that lifestyle? I work full time, in the NHS and there’s not a chance I can afford the holidays, the expensive car and lip fillers. Somethings not right somewhere

I know this isn’t an Abbie thread but how on earth does she afford that lifestyle? I work full time, in the NHS and there’s not a chance I can afford the holidays, the expensive car and lip fillers. Somethings not right somewhere
i think she comes from money, have you ever seen her posts of her brother and sisters house it’s a massive mansion, it’s annoying how she makes out she’s “self made” when she clearly comes from money, when like you say and like many others we work full time grafting to earn good money to have nice things like holidays and cars

i think she comes from money, have you ever seen her posts of her brother and sisters house it’s a massive mansion, it’s annoying how she makes out she’s “self made” when she clearly comes from money, when like you say and like many others we work full time grafting to earn good money to have nice things like holidays and cars
did she get pregnant on a one night stand or did she have a boyfriend before?

Abbie is Definitely funded by bank of mum and dad, the fact she acts like this super successful single mom is pathetic and irresponsible as an “influencer” as she is setting unrealistic expectations to her young following as to what you can do on a part time wage from Costa whilst bringing up a baby.

Also her new car is ugly 😂

back to Jade, if you see this nobody gives a stuff that you were yet another teen mom that now palms her child off to get drunk whenever the mood takes you, get an actual personality and you may not feel the need to beg for engagement on your posts whilst sat on live stuffing your face.

Now she has the cheek to accuse people of stalking her but she literally shares every aspect of her child neglect to have a drink life 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Thought all her thrilling holiday content was only going on her Instagram (that will probably be put back on private becaue it’s exclusive amazing content ) didn’t take long 🙄

Abbies obviously reading here doing a tik tok to say she doesn’t live off bank of mum and dad. Either that girls lying or she’s living off the back of credit cards and pay day loans

Reactions: 2
she works part time in costa, probably claiming on the side I doubt that covers everything she buys

Reactions: 2
she doesn’t read here , she’s probably on here 😂 i just get the vibes she finds jade annoying as fck

there both so full of themselves. Abbies almost blackfishing with that horrific fake tan