jades_family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still waiting for Jade to keep her probably bought with undeclared money from her cash in hand casual job holiday on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 1
How stupid can you actually be? Sat him in his high chair not strapped in and no tray to hold him in place. How easily he could of tipped forward and smacked his head. More bothered about her live 🙄
she thinks letting him play with the cooker is funny so can’t say this is surprising tbh oh and the fact she regularly leaves the poor kid with other people all the time because she can due to her being a young mom 🙄

she thinks letting him play with the cooker is funny so can’t say this is surprising tbh oh and the fact she regularly leaves the poor kid with other people all the time because she can due to her being a young mom 🙄
Shes a ridiculous mother!! His safety should be her number 1 priority!!

I dunno if anybody else has noticed this or maybe it’s weird but I get the vibe from jade that she’s abit of a gorm / a wet wipe. I can’t even explain my reasons I just get that vibe from all her videos 😂

maybe it’s because she’s abit taller than her friends so she’s constantly slouching to them but …

Is she taking the pee “this is your sign to travel around with your baby” she has just got back from a holiday without him, I think she forgot to add the “when you aren’t living like you aren’t a mom” part 🙄

Hope it’s okay to post here but another tiktok mum that is starting to irritate the life out of me is annaisbolton. I actually do like her and she seems like a genuine nice girl but the constant videos of buying a house and having a baby at 19 … every single video now is either about her being a young mum or having a child at 19.
In my opinion I don’t think “19” is considered young and i think it’s quite average but she really uses it as a personality trait 😬

Reactions: 3
I've not seen the person you mention. But I do think 19 is young. It certainly isn't average like you say! I believe the average age to have a first baby in the UK is late 20s?!

I find the whole secretive thing odd. People are asking if Izzy is Abbie's sister. But they just say no and don't really explain the link. They are obviously related in some way as A) Izzy is a child so I imagine her parents wouldn't let her go off abroad randomly with someone 4 years older. And B) they have the same surname

I find the whole secretive thing odd. People are asking if Izzy is Abbie's sister. But they just say no and don't really explain the link. They are obviously related in some way as A) Izzy is a child so I imagine her parents wouldn't let her go off abroad randomly with someone 4 years older. And B) they have the same surname
It’s just weird behaviour , even the guessing of the holiday I don’t get it. Just say where your going 🤣 I do wonder how Jade affords all of this

It’s just weird behaviour , even the guessing of the holiday I don’t get it. Just say where your going 🤣 I do wonder how Jade affords all of this
if I was to hazard a guess I’d say debt and undeclared cash in hand work for her moms mate, the whole guess where we are going is so tedious I can’t imagine it brings her engagement up by much

And Abbie! The girl works part time at costa. She’s a real kick in the teeth for the ones of us that work full time, and still don’t manage to afford all these holidays

Reactions: 2
Please can somebody make a thread on Abbie? That girl will be causing so many people to feel awful about their financial situation. She works part time at Costa, will obviously claim universal credit (nothing wrong with this) and then is off swanning around on holidays every month, a brand new Audi, lips done and a £350 bracelet. Something doesn’t add up somewhere

Reactions: 3
Please can somebody make a thread on Abbie? That girl will be causing so many people to feel awful about their financial situation. She works part time at Costa, will obviously claim universal credit (nothing wrong with this) and then is off swanning around on holidays every month, a brand new Audi, lips done and a £350 bracelet. Something doesn’t add up somewhere
Adamant she claims disability and carers for Marley because of his operations and any other reason she could come up with

i made one - I’m not sure about to attach it but just search her name!

made me laugh someone asked her for tips on saving and she said don’t spend in the week,don’t waste money ect yet she goes out midweek spending money on Nando’s and other things 😂 that’s cos someone called her out for the dior bracelet. She talks shite

How have I only just found this thread!
I unfollowed her AGES ago because she does my head in with her wannabe content creator content. I checked the other day for the first time in a while and there is a trampoline in the living room with no safety net round it and he goes and bumps his head.
I feel like her partner tries to get her to rein it in a bit as well with the spending as she’s trying too hard to live a life like Abbie’s with all the expensive holidays and something about Coldplay tickets on instagram today.
she’s just such a wannabe I really don’t like her.

How have I only just found this thread!
I unfollowed her AGES ago because she does my head in with her wannabe content creator content. I checked the other day for the first time in a while and there is a trampoline in the living room with no safety net round it and he goes and bumps his head.
I feel like her partner tries to get her to rein it in a bit as well with the spending as she’s trying too hard to live a life like Abbie’s with all the expensive holidays and something about Coldplay tickets on instagram today.
she’s just such a wannabe I really don’t like her.
her mouth really bugs me when she talks also 😂😂