jades_family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she has her own thread. I find her so rude, she replies to other comments really sarcastically and they’re mostly kids that comment

I find it hilarious how she fell for one of those work at home pyramid schemes, she couldnt stop bragging about it. bit her in the ass !

Reactions: 1
So far she’s resold cheap baby clothes off ali express, fell for a MLM, quit a basic customer service job and is now selling wax melts what next………. 😂🤔

She really does keep letting her nasty side slip, telling someone “if you spell it right I’ll tell you how much a trip to Barcelona is” really….

Last edited:
I find it hilarious how she fell for one of those work at home pyramid schemes, she couldnt stop bragging about it. bit her in the ass !
me too! So funny 😂😂

She must be claiming money or something because she’s always eating out or going on holiday

Did anyone else just know her other account would be gym related 🙄🙄🙄 she will be selling juice plus next 🤦🏽‍♀️

This dafty dosent even know basic car seat safety !
Was going to mention this, same with Abbie, both their kids forward facing and not even 2 years old. Surely they know the dangers of this? Considering most of the “tiktok mums” all have their kids RF

Was going to mention this, same with Abbie, both their kids forward facing and not even 2 years old. Surely they know the dangers of this? Considering most of the “tiktok mums” all have their kids RF
If Abbie strapped her kid to the roof Jade would copy her

Especially sinces Abbies kid is underweight and tiny.

And jade had Atti front facing in a van yesterday. straps no where near his shoulders and no head support. that car seat is for a older kid!

Last edited:
How can she say #workingmumlife when she only works on a full moon (as and when she can be bothered for her moms friend) and spends more time feeding her face sat at home on live 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
anyone seens abbies new video? Jade hasnt commented on hers for a while wonder if its about her. dont blame her after what Atticus did to Marley, I know hes a baby but Jade dosent do much parenting just thinks everything bad he does is funny!

Reactions: 2
anyone seens abbies new video? Jade hasnt commented on hers for a while wonder if its about her. dont blame her after what Atticus did to Marley, I know hes a baby but Jade dosent do much parenting just thinks everything bad he does is funny!
Abbie was probably sick of Jade copying her it was bordering on obsession

Abbie was probably sick of Jade copying her it was bordering on obsession
I think the video was definitely about her. They havnt been together for awhile or commenting on each other’s stuff 🤷🏽‍♀️ Jade’s annoying asf dont blame Abbie

I would never end a friendship over a toddler accident. There's obviously far more to this. But I agree I've definitely picked up on them not being friends anymore. They aren't following each other either. I only discovered them when they went on holiday and I swear in one of the lives it said at that point they'd known each other 3 months?! That's not very long really to be calling each other besties.

Or maybe I'm just old (im only 30!) 🤷 🤔 are they teenagers?

I would never end a friendship over a toddler accident. There's obviously far more to this. But I agree I've definitely picked up on them not being friends anymore. They aren't following each other either. I only discovered them when they went on holiday and I swear in one of the lives it said at that point they'd known each other 3 months?! That's not very long really to be calling each other besties.

Or maybe I'm just old (im only 30!) 🤷 🤔 are they teenagers?
I think they’re early 20’s but Jade acts like a obnoxious 12 year old how she has the number of followers she does is beyond me and I suspect she will be buzzing her tits off at all the speculation around her and Abbie.

Anyone else find her so rude and full of herself?

She's talking on live and everything she's saying her boyfriends looking at her like wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Now she’s had to go to hospital 🙄 Abbie can’t even escape the stalker at the hospital