jades_family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHOCKER another baby so needs to buy a house before maternity leave or she can’t afford it

Reactions: 2
She will have a MIP which anyone can get, she’s not been approved for an actual mortgage yet because she’s not out an offer on a house.
I just feel all these young tik tok mums seem to be doing well. Annais Bolton Does so well for her self she’s 21, single mum and it just blows my mind. I’m struggling at 32 with a second baby on the way to try get by! Maybe I’m just jealous I’m having a bit of a MEH day so maybe im feeling it more then. Usual 😂

---

SHOCKER another baby so needs to buy a house before maternity leave or she can’t afford it
Wonder how she even affords her life now tbh

Reactions: 1
I just feel all these young tik tok mums seem to be doing well. Annais Bolton Does so well for her self she’s 21, single mum and it just blows my mind. I’m struggling at 32 with a second baby on the way to try get by! Maybe I’m just jealous I’m having a bit of a MEH day so maybe im feeling it more then. Usual 😂

---

Wonder how she even affords her life now tbh
I think she has a lot more help from bank of mum & dad then she lets on. She has said she puts klarna on her credit card on lives so she can pay it back slower, she drives an old car and stuff like that I don’t think she has much credit so I don’t actually see her getting accepted on a house any time soon

Why does it look like she's acting in her latest video when she found out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 looks so fake
She is fake and stuff as a board I wonder how Ben has sex with her 😂 she does the same 3 movements on every video looks like she’s got a crick in her neck

• Haha
She is so twitchy? Not even sure how to explain it. It’s like she’s awkward in all the videos

Why is she live whilst away 😭 just bleeping enjoy your holiday with your kid 🥴 she’s also filming everything, can she not try live in the minute for once it’s so sad

Baby born 15/07. But posted 5 times since, she must have been checking her paid sounds apps while sat with a newborn who needed a hospital stay 😭

Additional to that the hiding her face is odd to me bc it’s not a protecting your kids thing bc atticus is still everywhere so she’s hiding her for views and people to ask to see her and beg for the name etc she’s odd af

Reactions: 3
Would you really be taking a 4/5 week baby on holiday to rhodes where it’s currently having wildfires and extreme temperatures 🙈

Taking her newborn away and she's not even had her injections would make me so nervous. Don't see how it's a holiday with a baby that small gunna be so hot 😢

Taking her newborn away and she's not even had her injections would make me so nervous. Don't see how it's a holiday with a baby that small gunna be so hot 😢
Im just back from spain with a 2.5 year old and 7 month old. baby was absolutely miserable after 2 days

• Sad