Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very much the case she was well known for fighting with everyone growing up and can tell she’s not changed
Yeah only way I knew of her growing up. And when things don’t go her way with men she post all their tit on social media she never learns from it. Wee Ned of the scheme we all used to call her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone got his number?
Hahahaha nah sorry that was too far 😭
He’s supposedly at risk of having caught gonorrhoea off Rosie as he’s one she’s pumped so wire in, I’ll ask auld Aldo for a shot of his Sandyford season ticket for ye 🤣

Clati Frati’s been banned 😂😂😂
A tattle thread & her account banned in 24 hours can you imagine the screaming that poor dug of hers is having to put up with 😭

Her back ups still there @jadeyfrati_yes_the_girlz

Big MJ & the specky hotdog must have been sat hitting the report button rapid
6F44FB61-5A40-4EF5-A7AF-B4BC337CEE24.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Jades account seems to be unbanned .
She’s in chers live telling folk she’s off the app …. While using the app. Make it make sense 😭
3D64C921-3F1D-4D8D-A78E-D001F681B5B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They all have each others numbers so why not just txt her if “you’re off the app” 😂 Billy Bullshitter!
Because if they do it off the app no 1 can see how they are all friends 😂😂😂. Sorry couldn't say it without laughing. They all stab each other in back continuously but it brings in views and gifts and is that not what Tiktok is all about🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think MJ will be loving this? She's drove 2Frat off the app? At least folk won't hear "They're talking aboot MA TAAAAAGGG! N WHIT?" for a day or 2 at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think MJ will be loving this? She's drove 2Frat off the app? At least folk won't hear "They're talking aboot MA TAAAAAGGG! N WHIT?" for a day or 2 at least.
To be fair to Jade, she did say she was coming off the app before MJ made her look like a fanny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugh I actually canny stand her. She makes me cringe that badly I can’t even watch her videos in case my face gets stuck like that 😬

She’s the foghorn of the scheme who runs to the police coz she can’t back up anything that comes out her big mouth. Every scheme has one.

Her calling MJ fat on a continuous loop on that live yesterday was hilarious though. Her BMI’s still trying to figure out who the duck she thinks she’s talking to.

And the “Michael Frati’s goin to see Steven”? Like folk are meant to be scared of her daft wee scheme rat fire in of a brother 😭 quick Google tells me he needed back up and a gun to attempt to murder 1 guy on his own and still failed so I don’t see anyone losing sleep over the threat of him coming to their door doll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Correct me if I'm wrong please but wasn't jade screaming about guys coming to her door? But will send people to MJs door where her kid is?

Reactions: 11
There is so chance shes staying off the app, been made to look like the head she truely is, will settle for that.

Bens in Chers live constantly now aswell. 🤯

When Scott can't pronounce deflect. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is Scotty still playing devils advocate with everyone while continually stirring the pot 👀 no heard much of him today 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.