Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny can't even make accounts for himself he needs help 😂 I dunno how the troll accounts do it but they make email addresses too fast lol
I dont know how they can do it all so fast....i can barely get from 1 app to another on ma phone 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You don’t even need an email address, that’s why it’s so easy. It’s clearly someone with a personal grudge against Lewis.
I always thought u needed an email address did wonder how ppl were making accounts so fast lol Lewis is a grade A big beaked twit and he is so obsessed with tattle he will be refreshing the page hi bottlenose 🐬 but we haven't made any fkn troll pages there's more than us who clearly don't like u C*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dannys Live is blocked.

Also, since I’m not a bad bleep, if Lewis reads here I’d suggest locking your Facebook down and taking your kids names and D.O.B’s out of your bio.

Reactions: 5
No babe what's the @? x ♥♥
Teamjackarmy. They trying to get that captain Morgan and Andy in the box andy for bullying that Kelsey lassie but there's a guy in the box saying hes gona r4pe them and that I've had to come out the things he was saying was terrible saying he will r4pe them make them bleed etc its very triggering so please don't go in if its upsetting

Teamjackarmy. They trying to get that captain Morgan and Andy in the box andy for bullying that Kelsey lassie but there's a guy in the box saying hes gona r4pe them and that I've had to come out the things he was saying was terrible saying he will r4pe them make them bleed etc its very triggering so please don't go in if its upsetting
Am so sorry there was no fkn point me warning ppl not to go in wen I've told uz what he said anyways 😥 apologise folks

Last edited:
  • Wow
That Scobocop guy is disgusting. Fair enough getting pissed off that some guys have verbally attacked a lassie, but to then threaten that kinda tit makes him seem even more of a wrong un than them 🙄

So this Andy only called Kelsey a cow and he's getting threats like that?
I've just went back in so this is because he called her a cow? Fkn hell. They would have the pitch forks out for my man then he calls me all sorts 🤣

• Haha
So this Andy only called Kelsey a cow and he's getting threats like that?
Apparently this is because the girl wants to commit suicide...

Short term memory loss here but did Mac not send STS into a girls live to scream she was a weirdo and the police were getting called and she wanted to kill herself after it?

He also apparently made Rosie want to kill herself but he is currently on a live being some White Knight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.