Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Scotty still playing devils advocate with everyone while continually stirring the pot 👀 no heard much of him today 🙄
I wasn't in the live much today cannot be fucked listening to the shite Lez and Gaz drama, which he defo was in about.

I did catch at one point Lez comparing all the drama to... (my interpretation):
"aht fish wi the spikes aht puffs up..eh.. Sinking a ship".

Metaphorial Genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's live in Chers box, she didn't leave for long

When she gets her tag off she's sending it to gaz and lez

Jades smashed up her gaff and hurt her hands

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I seen that blue haired eejit in Cheryls box. What is the deal with that ? does she own anything other than a rangers top ? Im a big fan of football but i feel when you reach a certain age, guy or gal, you should fold them away in a drawer and let the young pups take it on 😔

Imagine that was yer maw 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I seen that blue haired eejit in Cheryls box. What is the deal with that ? does she own anything other than a rangers top ? Im a big fan of football but i feel when you reach a certain age, guy or gal, you should fold them away in a drawer and let the young pups take it on 😔

Agree with you.

Reactions: 5

I'm not sure what age she is, she seems very young but she is an absolute roaster.
Cheryl was bitching about her the other day I'm sure as well so surprised she was in the box, was saying something like I don't know why she felt the need to come in the box and just sit there through all the drama when she was only supposed to be checking if we were talking about her (shes called Jade too so came on to ask why she was being talked about).

I watched her try and push out a tear for about half an hour about her friend that passed away, decided to go visit his grave.
Then proceeded to take the camera with her on live travelled to it, tried to push out tears while she was there too... and was unsuccessful.
So at one point she asked someones Alexa (That Thomas's new bird) who was in the box to play a sad song, sat with a really sad face on and made sure to angle her camera to get her sad face and his grave stone in the background (which she repeatedly said she wasn't going to show).
Honestly. This App.

Just realised you're talking about Avril, not Jade. ahahahah sorry.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure what age she is, she seems very young but she is an absolute roaster.
Cheryl was bitching about her the other day I'm sure as well so surprised she was in the box, was saying something like I don't know why she felt the need to come in the box and just sit there through all the drama when she was only supposed to be checking if we were talking about her (shes called Jade too so came on to ask why she was being talked about).

I watched her try and push out a tear for about half an hour about her friend that passed away, decided to go visit his grave.
Then proceeded to take the camera with her on live travelled to it, tried to push out tears while she was there too... and was unsuccessful.
So at one point she asked someones Alexa (That Thomas's new bird) who was in the box to play a sad song, sat with a really sad face on and made sure to angle her camera to get her sad face and his grave stone in the background (which she repeatedly said she wasn't going to show).
Honestly. This App.
I was taking about rangers mum 🤦‍♀️ Forgot there was another bint with blue hair.. Sorry 😭. She was another muppet tho. Am done wi funeral/ grave pictures like its a family party 🤯. Drives me off my nut, zero respect for anyone these people

Reactions: 10
I was taking about rangers mum 🤦‍♀️ Forgot there was another bint with blue hair.. Sorry 😭. She was another muppet tho. Am done wi funeral/ grave pictures like its a family party 🤯. Drives me off my nut, zero respect for anyone these people
Hahaha I know I realised that afterwards! That Jade was wearing a rangers top aswell I'm sure so got confused 😂 . Soooooooooory

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She even has Rangers wallpaper, it’s cringey. Probably never been to a game in her puff.
I feel for her weans since I saw her on Live pissed and hadn’t gone to pick them up from school.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She even has Rangers wallpaper, it’s cringey. Probably never been to a game in her puff.
I feel for her weans since I saw her on Live pissed and hadn’t gone to pick them up from school.
Tbf i had Celtic tartan wallpaper.. It was cracker but i was 15 and a pure guy ( really not changed apart from the age 🙄) I just avoid her coz her chin or bottom lip annoys me, naw sure what one but im an hole and i just see something that i cant unsee 🙈

Whos the lassie Cher has dueted ? Was she keeping a grenade in her mouth ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Rangers mummy?

It’s the Rangers coloured bedroom in her maws house when she’s pushing 40 for me 🙂🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.