Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you need a stab free vest I'm sure the police will lend you one. Should she really be shouting a screaming and threatening to fight whilst on tag? is there no rules ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also known as 2Frat, Clatty Frati, the Glasgow Banshee.

Am not a fan of MJ but she well and truly destroyed Frati without even raising her voice. It was perfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wax melt selling Boss Babe extraordinaire. Don’t look at her on the school run or she’ll have you up for stalking.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm nearly finished work
who is MJ so I can delve in deeper once I get home and catch up

Reactions: 4
I'm nearly finished work
who is MJ so I can delve in deeper once I get home and catch up
MJBurns.yes.the.girls

I cannot believe how that stupid catchphrase in the username has caught on 😭

Did anyone catch the recorded convo MJ was sharing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@Wee Toots on yerself wee hen! Im delighted 2frats been exposed she’s a snakey cow, and a pure hypocrite….hiding behind her “hard” family’s name threatening peoples families but phoning the police when the sames done to her? Ur either a gangster or a grass u can’t be both.
ps. No saying she shouldn’t have phoned the police I would have done the same but I also wouldn’t go about threatening peoples men wae my brother like a 15year old mera peak wearing wee ned.

Reactions: 15
MJBurns.yes.the.girls

I cannot believe how that stupid catchphrase in the username has caught on 😭

Did anyone catch the recorded convo MJ was sharing?
Aye, meant to post it on Rosie’s thread but forgot all about it, busy having a life unlike aw these wax melt selling scheme maws on tags glued to their phones 🤣

here it is

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Aye, meant to post it on Rosie’s thread but forgot all about it, busy having a life unlike aw these wax melt selling scheme maws on tags glued to their phones 🤣

here it is

You’re a wee 💎
That dog whining the whole way through cos Jade was melting it’s eardrums 😞
Rosie was fully aware of Jade’s fuckery then, which explains why they fell out. Funny how Balboa Bush didn’t want to meet 2Frat at Topps Tiles though, isn’t it.

So has this all stemmed from when Jade was shouting at that Mother Glasgow for using a sound and MJ defended her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.