Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fs just watched her uncles funeral. Who takes selfies n poses for photos at a funeral jeeso , was waiting on her opening up the box & getting a selfie with the uncle 🙈.
My thoughts exactly when it appeared on my fyp. There's not an ounce of respect between them all. Disrespectful boot so she is

View attachment 1332890View attachment 1332890
So much for jade staying aff the app. Nosey bastard 🤣
FFS Cher really should get them Misses Trunchball warts seen to. That thing on her beek is disturbing🤣 should be charging them rent 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats Jades new video about ?
Trying to get sympathy because people are seeing her for the evil bleep she really is. If you can't get what you want from shouting...Just cry and see how that works out.
You didn't own up to anything in that video 😂 blamed other people.

No Idea who she's talking about last night though that called her vindictive and blocked her.

P.S - everyone has heard the phone call 😂 it got played to more than 500+ people. MJ putting it on as a video is just going to drum up more drama, and trust me the phone call isn't a good look for you. bleeping move on and reflect.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trying to get sympathy because people are seeing her for the evil bleep she really is. If you can't get what you want from shouting...Just cry and see how that works out.
You didn't own up to anything in that video 😂 blamed other people.

No Idea who she's talking about last night though that called her vindictive and blocked her.

P.S - everyone has heard the phone call 😂 it got played to more than 500+ people. MJ putting it on as a video is just going to drum up more drama, and trust me the phone call isn't a good look for you. bleeping move on and reflect.
She was teary over whatever happened last night. I felt quite bad for her but im loaded with the cold and feeling sorry for myself. Maybe just extending my pity 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See when you fall out with everyone you’ve ever befriended , spoke to etc …. Have a look at yourself n admit it’s YOU that’s the problem! Try build up real friendships where u don’t snake each other and stop inviting randoms off the internet in your house n maybe you’d get on a lot better in life ?

I don't know why she's stood greetin on a video wondering why people automatically assumed she'd entered a live to cause tit when she's constantly entering lives and doing exactly that. She's ridiculous aggressive and shouts her mouth off whenever she can so why is she now having a wee cry for sympathy when she's the root of the issue? She needs to actually get off this app and stop causing drama.

Also, she's saying that MJ started the name-calling but why is that an excuse to fat shame or even respond tbh? Why can't these people decide to be the bigger person and pack it in with this "he said she said" mentality

Reactions: 9
I don't know why she's stood greetin on a video wondering why people automatically assumed she'd entered a live to cause tit when she's constantly entering lives and doing exactly that. She's ridiculous aggressive and shouts her mouth off whenever she can so why is she now having a wee cry for sympathy when she's the root of the issue? She needs to actually get off this app and stop causing drama.

Also, she's saying that MJ started the name-calling but why is that an excuse to fat shame or even respond tbh? Why can't these people decide to be the bigger person and pack it in with this "he said she said" mentality
Jade literally brought this all on herself. She made the decision to go into Chers box and randomly start screaming about MJ. The topic was not even anything anyone even knew about.

But because this time someone's not lay down took her shite and kept quite because she scares the tit out of anyone else it's backfired on her and she's feeling sorry for herself.

Wah bleeping wah.

download (2).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scottish Steph is a weirdo anyways lives with her mum but gets up and out and sits in her pals houses all day so they look after her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think she was chopping onions before making that video🤣🤣🤣
We’ve all heard the phone call it’s on this thread page 1… MJ is a roaster but kept her cool while Jade body shamed her & accused her of cheating on her man.
And saying she said she never said she was coming off the app…. Aye she did 🤣
These pelters all need to get a grip & stop inviting strangers off the internet into their homes cause they are sad schemey maws with no life desperate for pals - there’s obviously a reason they’ve no real life pals

Reactions: 10
I think Jade is genuinely upset that she's let all these people into her house thinking she's helping them and they've all fallen out with her. Of course she's the problem but that's Rosie, Steph, Shan & MJ. I think she believes she's a good person.

I think Jade is genuinely upset that she's let all these people into her house thinking she's helping them and they've all fallen out with her. Of course she's the problem but that's Rosie, Steph, Shan & MJ. I think she believes she's a good person.
It's the whole all holding information on each other that they can use at some point to expose them..

Even the MJ stuff, if you're so hurt that yous were supposed to be friends and she was in your house...Previous to this drama..Why had you not told her you had been sent messages of her allegedly cheating on her boyfriend? Oh, cause you need it as ammo.

None of these friendships are real.

Aww poor wee Narcissist Jade, turning it round to be everyone else's fault *sniff* she started it, she called me names, she's stayed in my home.

If someone behaves in a manner that someone else doesn't like they're well within their rights to say I'm not spending any further time with them, and she's sitting greeting about it.

Jade your pal was 'suicidal' and you're unblocking folk in her lives so they could have a go at her. That Rosie's fault as well is it?

Good people don’t abuse the trust someone has in them to have access to their TT account & start unblocking people to cause drama to someone who has admitted to being suicidal then think its hilarious. Karmas a bleep & its found Jade & slapped her right round her big arse!

• Haha
It's the whole all holding information on each other that they can use at some point to expose them..

Even the MJ stuff, if you're so hurt that yous were supposed to be friends and she was in your house...Previous to this drama..Why had you not told her you had been sent messages of her allegedly cheating on her boyfriend? Oh, cause you need it as ammo.

None of these friendships are real.
Aye I saw something the other day a quote and it was like did you want to tell people about it when you were friends or are you only telling them because you've fallen out. All this having an extra device to hand to record phone calls etc as well. Madness.

Thats me filled up with cold capsules and red bull, i'll be buzzing out my tits shortly and naw be feeling sorry for anyone 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I seen that blue haired eejit in Cheryls box. What is the deal with that ? does she own anything other than a rangers top ? Im a big fan of football but i feel when you reach a certain age, guy or gal, you should fold them away in a drawer and let the young pups take it on 😔

Imagine that was yer maw 🤦‍♀️
I wouldn't wear my celtic top out and about on a normal day only wore it to game or watching the game but no running about like a wee hairy 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.