Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher PLEASE get that thing removed from your nose, I keep thinking it's something on my screen.

Where are you getting Steak Pie at Funerals please spill??? I've only ever had an egg piece and a cold sausage roll.
Usually get a good feed at a funeral, last one I was at had steak pies a buffet and a Costco cake I was in my element ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃif any of Scottish Tiktokkers croak it theyโ€™ll need to get Dugheed out to scrounge a few free steak bakes fae greggs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually get a good feed at a funeral, last one I was at had steak pies a buffet and a Costco cake I was in my element ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃif any of Scottish Tiktokkers croak it theyโ€™ll need to get Dugheed out to scrounge a few free steak bakes fae greggs
Did anyone see the scran jade posted yesterday that she got at the wake her uncles funeral? Was it just me thag thought that was in poor taste or is that the done thing now? I mean the entire TikTok, not just the buffet. The bloody hearse was in it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the scran jade posted yesterday that she got at the wake her uncles funeral? Was it just me thag thought that was in poor taste or is that the done thing now? I mean the entire TikTok, not just the buffet. The bloody hearse was in it!

Canny go MJ at all but sheโ€™s done well to keep the heed there
Scotty in the comments writing in Caps so his bullshites noticed, what an absolute cringe of a guy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So did MJ's man get plugged ? Did he survive Clan Frati ?
Clatiโ€™s full Of shite sat in her house smoking joints issuing empty threats Iโ€™m sure MJโ€™s damp squib of a manโ€™s fine ๐Ÿคฃ dying to see these screenshots Jades meant to have of MJ asking Thomas for a cuddle , the 70 quid a heed wedding she keeps boasting about might be at stake here ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
MJ told her straight ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ well done hen! She is spot on with saying sheโ€™s no pals aswell! As for making a tiktok based on the FULL funeral was very crass. Itโ€™s so inappropriate, seems to be the done thing amongst a select few but nahhh thatโ€™s no for me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 8
Posting this here again since its only right as she has her own thread now.

MAAAAAA TAAAAAAAAAG

Also very related as the sound clips are all from the day shes raging at MJ for ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fs just watched her uncles funeral. Who takes selfies n poses for photos at a funeral jeeso , was waiting on her opening up the box & getting a selfie with the uncle ๐Ÿ™ˆ.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fs just watched her uncles funeral. Who takes selfies n poses for photos at a funeral jeeso , was waiting on her opening up the box & getting a selfie with the uncle ๐Ÿ™ˆ.
Also posting a tiktok in your funeral clothes to: "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ๐Ÿ˜‚ wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also known as 2Frat, Clatty Frati, the Glasgow Banshee.

Am not a fan of MJ but she well and truly destroyed Frati without even raising her voice. It was perfect.
Absolutely agree. MJ kept her cool and did really well doing so. She came across as a very reasonable type of lassie.Frati lost the minute she opened her geggy n started screaming profanities and insults at MJ

Reactions: 7
Absolutely agree. MJ kept her cool and did really well doing so. She came across as a very reasonable type of lassie.Frati lost the minute she opened her geggy n started screaming profanities and insults at MJ
MJs a totally new unlock for me so didn't really have a previous opinion on her. I've missed most drama lives shes been in apart from two.

She reminds me of that other bird on tiktok tbh, byesillybillie?

MJs a totally new unlock for me so didn't really have a previous opinion on her. I've missed most drama lives shes been in apart from two.

Iv just found it a bit dramatic that she inserts her trauma into everything, turning up at jamseys to fight Cheryl the other weekend because Cheryl slagged her pal? I think I know what's been happening though. So. The night Rosie bush slashed all her arms and ran into the water she ended up with Jamsey the next day. Spilled buckfast all over herself and jamsey gave her a jumper. Steph joined the box and said it was her jumper she left there so she'll be having it back. Fast forward the night of the Seville game and hulky was getting onit across the road from Jamesys he was on live with strong going ohhh look that's where you were the other night and she was getting pure embarrassed. The night Cheryl was at Jamseys MJ turned up to stick up for her pal now today she's sat with Steph I think Iv said before i thought Steph had been pumping jamsey well now I think I'm right ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Steph is a bit odd though she gets up and just goes and spends the full day in different pals houses.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cher PLEASE get that thing removed from your nose, I keep thinking it's something on my screen.

Where are you getting Steak Pie at Funerals please spill??? I've only ever had an egg piece and a cold sausage roll.
I have been to a couple where steak pie was dished out but usually its just a sandwich & sausage roll, sometimes a wee cake aswell ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Oh aye, theres plenty on there who love filming at funeral or down at their sisters tree for the millionth time in a week ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Lentil Soup looks good though ๐Ÿ˜‹
we will make sure thereโ€™s some of the good stuff at yours ๐Ÿ˜‚

Byesillybillie used to have her own thread in here, she had quite the following on Instagram but she deleted it before the pandemic, itโ€™ll be around here somewhere I donโ€™t think it ever got locked.

Reactions: 2
Dunno where you're from but I need to start scowering the death announcements for a decent scran ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Shame they donโ€™t do the Motherwell Times, Wishaw Press etc now with the death announcements ๐Ÿ‘€ then you might find all the steak pie doโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.