Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just found it a bit dramatic that she inserts her trauma into everything, turning up at jamseys to fight Cheryl the other weekend because Cheryl slagged her pal? I think I know what's been happening though. So. The night Rosie bush slashed all her arms and ran into the water she ended up with Jamsey the next day. Spilled buckfast all over herself and jamsey gave her a jumper. Steph joined the box and said it was her jumper she left there so she'll be having it back. Fast forward the night of the Seville game and hulky was getting onit across the road from Jamesys he was on live with strong going ohhh look that's where you were the other night and she was getting pure embarrassed. The night Cheryl was at Jamseys MJ turned up to stick up for her pal now today she's sat with Steph I think Iv said before i thought Steph had been pumping jamsey well now I think I'm right 😂😂.

Steph is a bit odd though she gets up and just goes and spends the full day in different pals houses.
Ah, the penny just dropped for me. Steph is the common denominator. She was unlocked the night James Mac was in Jamesy’s riling Courtenanny. She’s been round the houses as well as the boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iv just found it a bit dramatic that she inserts her trauma into everything, turning up at jamseys to fight Cheryl the other weekend because Cheryl slagged her pal? I think I know what's been happening though. So. The night Rosie bush slashed all her arms and ran into the water she ended up with Jamsey the next day. Spilled buckfast all over herself and jamsey gave her a jumper. Steph joined the box and said it was her jumper she left there so she'll be having it back. Fast forward the night of the Seville game and hulky was getting onit across the road from Jamesys he was on live with strong going ohhh look that's where you were the other night and she was getting pure embarrassed. The night Cheryl was at Jamseys MJ turned up to stick up for her pal now today she's sat with Steph I think Iv said before i thought Steph had been pumping jamsey well now I think I'm right 😂😂.

Steph is a bit odd though she gets up and just goes and spends the full day in different pals houses.
It’s awful what happened to her as a child but she’s like a fly round shite it’s as if she’s got a radar that sends her signals when anyones on live talking about abuse she’s right in there n talks over them not to them, I’ve even seen her roll her eyes at someone talking about their traumas a few weeks ago as if she didn’t want anyone else having an awful past except her. I can’t take to her at all, seen her on so many lives talking down to others.

Ah, the penny just dropped for me. Steph is the common denominator. She was unlocked the night James Mac was in Jamesy’s riling Courtenanny. She’s been round the houses as well as the boxes.
Yeah I new that's how they met but she seems to have been going back there. Whatever floats her boat init but she seems to be the centre of it all.

Reactions: 6
Shame they don’t do the Motherwell Times, Wishaw Press etc now with the death announcements 👀 then you might find all the steak pie do’s 😂
We should start doing Hoosewifes weekly day oot to random cunts funerals, I love a good buffet. Why pay the CJ’s townhouse entry fee when we can get a good scran for heehaw

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clati’s full Of shite sat in her house smoking joints issuing empty threats I’m sure MJ’s damp squib of a man’s fine 🤣 dying to see these screenshots Jades meant to have of MJ asking Thomas for a cuddle , the 70 quid a heed wedding she keeps boasting about might be at stake here 🤣
Wouldn’t surprise me if she had cheated on him but not sure it’s been actual cheating or not because they both post anniversary posts saying 9 years or whatever but he’s cheated on her a million times they’ve split up got into different relationships and she went live on Facebook calling him a narcissist and abuser 👌🏼 Cunts been selling diet pills earning 5 figures a month for about 3 years now and still a skint hippopotamus

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Ohhhhhhhh, i was watching a live the other day and Jamesy and her were both in it and something got mentioned about them/having sex (might have been about eating ass. I can't remember so don't quote me on it.. I've also had that saving grace podcast come up on my tiktok rapid so it could have come from there 😂😂) either way it was regarding them and sex together so I think you're defo right.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me if she had cheated on him but not sure it’s been actual cheating or not because they both post anniversary posts saying 9 years or whatever but he’s cheated on her a million times they’ve split up got into different relationships and she went live on Facebook calling him a narcissist and abuser 👌🏼 Cunts been selling diet pills earning 5 figures a month for about 3 years now and still a skint hippopotamus
No way has she been with that guy for 9 years because I used to have him on Facebook and he was always with other lassies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she sell diet pills surely no. No offence to her or people who are overweight but she’s no a good advertisement for weight loss products.

Reactions: 8
Ohhhhhhhh, i was watching a live the other day and Jamesy and her were both in it and something got mentioned about them/having sex (might have been about eating ass. I can't remember so don't quote me on it.. I've also had that saving grace podcast come up on my tiktok rapid so it could have come from there 😂😂) either way it was regarding them and sex together so I think you're defo right.

It might have been something they did when they were together,
duck it just say jamsey eats arse 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she sell diet pills surely no. No offence to her or people who are overweight but she’s no a good advertisement for weight loss products.
[/QUOTE]

She’s been selling them aw for years started on the juice plus and went from there 🤣🤣🤣 Steph who shagged jamesy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No way has she been with that guy for 9 years because I used to have him on Facebook and he was always with other lassies 😂
Even when he was with her he was with other girls, or at least trying. Sneaking about Snapchat with a pair of her Herbalife slippers on

• Haha
She’s been selling them aw for years started on the juice plus and went from there 🤣🤣🤣 Steph who shagged jamesy ?
[/QUOTE]
The products she sells clearly work then 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big man’s been a ‘director’ of some pyramid scheme more times than she has had hot dinners.

• Haha
Big man’s been a ‘director’ of some pyramid scheme more times than she has had hot dinners.
I had a nosy on FB and you ain’t even exaggerating 😭 That Steph seems to be part of the latest CBD empire. Wonder if she leaves a wee Boss Babe calling card in everyones box/house she visits like the hustler she is.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.