Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't making much sense on the live cause she was wasted but she wasn't trying to get in about the wee boy and they made it worse going after her. I was worried that nite thinking she was gona harm herself shes clearly got issues but there was no need for those arseholes
She wasn’t making much sense on the live I saw of her sober during the day, clearly not well.
Vile folk on that app and they’ve the cheek to Call us trolls

Reactions: 6
That lassie Shannon never said anything inappropriate to the 15 year old. I saw her on a live a day or so afterwards she was clearly vulnerable & had some sort of mental health problems. Sts could have caused that lassie to end herself
Yet Tattle is the problem 🥴

That Kevin Barry weirdo has been telling people he’s going to Danny’s court hearing. They running a bus or something? Oddballs. He lives in a high rise in Motherwell, doesn’t go out unless it’s to go and bully. He went to Jess Rennie’s door and terrorised her not long ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That lassie Shannon never said anything inappropriate to the 15 year old. I saw her on a live a day or so afterwards she was clearly vulnerable & had some sort of mental health problems. Sts could have caused that lassie to end herself
She was saying in the same live about killing herself. They're a bunch of idiots 😡 no clue whatsoever. If they're worried they should contact Police and they can check her phone. She said she got locked up that night, one of the police lifted her phone and phoned her Mum and she tried to grab it and they cuffed her and said she assaulted an officer. That's what the wee STS group of do gooders caused.

Reactions: 6
Yet Tattle is the problem 🥴

That Kevin Barry weirdo has been telling people he’s going to Danny’s court hearing. They running a bus or something? Oddballs. He lives in a high rise in Motherwell, doesn’t go out unless it’s to go and bully. He went to Jess Rennie’s door and terrorised her not long ago.
Hopefully folk won't be allowed in. My pal got called for jury duty next week and its still at the cinema

Reactions: 5
Are STS not constantly in his lives talking tho? I'm sure I've seen mags in there alot?

Baffling.
There actually should be laws against those groups, or at least some sort of governance, like they have to be a registered charity or something so they at least have PVG's (disclosures) for anyone involved, and rules/policy's to follow!

She wasn’t making much sense on the live I saw of her sober during the day, clearly not well.
Vile folk on that app and they’ve the cheek to Call us trolls
I did go on at some point next day just to make sure she hadn't harmed herself but didn't stay on long so she still wasn't making sense then? Bless her I think she was just trying to help the boy. Fkn hate all those cunts sts that jumped on her why the fk that sts are up all the wrong yins arses is beyond me. James mac making jokes about r4pe, Rosie saying she would w4nk her own son off 🤮 feel sick writing that my wee boy is sleeping beside his mammy tonite snoring away and the thought of anyone harming him has got me gritting my teeth I might be disabled id still leather anyone who harmed a hair on my kids heads. Alan shields tweets and still sts were up his arse. They are vile

Are STS not constantly in his lives talking tho? I'm sure I've seen mags in there alot?

Baffling.
There actually should be laws against those groups, or at least some sort of governance, like they have to be a registered charity or something so they at least have PVG's (disclosures) for anyone involved, and rules/policy's to follow!
Cheryl commented a few times in Danny’s live tonight asking if he was ok. Bit strange for someone who's taking him to court.

• Wow

Baffling.
Yep mags and Cheryl are in his lives a lot, Cheryl I’ve seen in his box quite a few times.
If I was Danny I’d tell them to get to duck.

Reactions: 4

Baffling.
🙏🏼 Yeah, they’ve been in his Lives blowing smoke up Scotty’s arse and pretending to be Danny’s pal. Now that Scotty isn’t in his box, they’re apparently saying Danny is ‘on the radar’ because he’s speaking out against them. They’re associated with a horrible time in his life and caused his mental health to deteriorate. Dangerous bastards.

Any time he’s mentioned being uncomfortable with them there or tried to talk about what happened, the boyz have talked him down.

They think they’re above the law, the way they speak to Police when they’re ‘protesting’.

Cheryl commented a few times in Danny’s live tonight asking if he was ok. Bit strange for someone who's taking him to court.
They aren’t taking him to court as such, they’re witnesses in his case because they triggered an emotional breakdown that led to him being lifted.

I must sound like the Danny fan club 😂 I absolutely get that taking class A’s and bearing his soul on Live is problematic, but the guy has a genuine mental illness and people have played on it and exploited him. Think he was talking shite about the rolex but 😭

Reactions: 8
🙏🏼 Yeah, they’ve been in his Lives blowing smoke up Scotty’s arse and pretending to be Danny’s pal. Now that Scotty isn’t in his box, they’re apparently saying Danny is ‘on the radar’ because he’s speaking out against them. They’re associated with a horrible time in his life and caused his mental health to deteriorate. Dangerous bastards.

Any time he’s mentioned being uncomfortable with them there or tried to talk about what happened, the boyz have talked him down.

They think they’re above the law, the way they speak to Police when they’re ‘protesting’.

They aren’t taking him to court as such, they’re witnesses in his case because they triggered an emotional breakdown that led to him being lifted.

I must sound like the Danny fan club 😂 I absolutely get that taking class A’s and bearing his soul on Live is problematic, but the guy has a genuine mental illness and people have played on it and exploited him. Think he was talking shite about the rolex but 😭
What’s wrong with being in the Danny fan club 🙈😂😂😂
He’s a rouge but I like him, hate how Scotty, Mags etc have took the bleep out him for their own gain it’s sick as He’s very vulnerable & I think he must be quite lonely .
His Rolex was probably from the same shop Aldo gets his designer gear from😭🤣

• Haha
Part of me wants to wake up and make Danny breakie every morning but then I remember he is an absolute head the ball and would probably sell me for a bitta crack 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Magz is in there, he's talking about taking his meds and talking to that girl. Why is he even entertaining her 😡

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.