Jade Frati - East end ned who screams and shouts, tag on her ankle so she's not allowed out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I can’t watch Danny when the weans are about ye never know what he will say🤣 and I’ve nae heedphones
Magz is swearing her head off. I need to get my boy out the bath in a minute

Are all the lives not saved? Could he not go back and watch them to see what really happened before they called the police for the welfare check?

Reactions: 2
Magz is swearing her head off. I need to get my boy out the bath in a minute

Are all the lives not saved? Could he not go back and watch them to see what really happened before they called the police for the welfare check?
Mags gives me the heebiejeebies there’s something sinister about her.
He gets his accounts banned constantly so the live from that nights probably lost.

Reactions: 5
Mags gives me the heebiejeebies there’s something sinister about her.
He gets his accounts banned constantly so the live from that nights probably lost.
If she doesn't like him why is she in his box arguing with him. We all know he doesn't listen to anyone.

He said Magz sounded far away and the other guy was mumbling so he couldn't hear. He said Magz is at the back of a hall somewhere and Kevin has a cock in his mouth 😂😂😂 he's hilarious

Never thought about that with the banned accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That AmyG with her neb right in about it again as well.
Optimus Primm just commented calling her a creep and telling her to get a job 😭😭😭

One of Danny’s old accounts has the screen recording of the night the welfare check was called in. He was apparently taking pills and acting erratically. I think a lot of people called the Polis, but Mags and Cheryl are on the witness list? The point is though, Mags Hunter and her crew who jumped on him and called him a Beast put him in that bad a place mentally.

I can’t keep watching because it’s gonna end in more tears. Apparently it’s all contributed to him not being allowed to see his kid? Possibly the public drug that’s impacting that tbh. Seems like anyone commenting supporting him is getting blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iv no been watching I find it draining watching anything to do with Magz. As much as Danny is funny sometimes, i don't really feel sorry for him. He said what he said, "joking" about wanting to shag wains is the same thing rosie bush done and we all dislike her for that. He says some pretty dark stuff sometimes then when he's sober he's full of the sorrys. Being a crackheads no an excuse. Being involved with the weird ned crew isn't an excuse because he's been acting like this on the app long before that. I don't like how they all attack him and don't let him a get word in but that's about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor bleep. He's said some mental shite, but mostly to shock and play to the wee audience that enjoy watching him destroy himself.

Now they are all retreating to the moral high ground, avoiding any blame for the car crash they helped set in motion.

Shame on all of them.

Reactions: 7
Whys Mags even talking to him in his box still she clearly doesn’t like him what a sad auld cow

Reactions: 8
Iv no been watching I find it draining watching anything to do with Magz. As much as Danny is funny sometimes, i don't really feel sorry for him. He said what he said, "joking" about wanting to shag wains is the same thing rosie bush done and we all dislike her for that. He says some pretty dark stuff sometimes then when he's sober he's full of the sorrys. Being a crackheads no an excuse. Being involved with the weird ned crew isn't an excuse because he's been acting like this on the app long before that. I don't like how they all attack him and don't let him a get word in but that's about it.
Poor bleep. He's said some mental shite, but mostly to shock and play to the wee audience that enjoy watching him destroy himself.

Now they are all retreating to the moral high ground, avoiding any blame for the car crash they helped set in motion.

Shame on all of them.
You two are right.

Reactions: 3
Who does Magz think she is? Telling Danny to provide her with an enhanced DBS check?

Girl, you're an old jakeball from nowhere with not a job to be seen. You aint the bleeping FBI. Jesus, this woman boils my blood.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Aye, he’s his own worst enemy. It makes me really uncomfortable because he is so reactive that he’s easy pickings for the clowns.

I’ve started crocheting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Magz the creep clearly disny like me🤣🤣🤣🤣
My man Dans got my back tho 😍
Honest to duck Mags is a sick auld cow needs to leave his box and leave him alone what’s she hoping to get out of this tonight she wanting him put away again.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.